Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. (44072 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Cleveraustine01(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Okay na e don reach your turn

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by jadyclem(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
She is still for everybody until you marry her.
Anybody that is for everybody when he/she is in a serious relationship with you even if you marry her/him, he/she will still be for everybody. It will only take a little time before he/she will start distributing it to everybody again. Though, they become more skilful at hiding it.
Marriage doesn't change anyone : it either brings out the best or worst in a person.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by brightalo1010: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.

Someone is cheating on you and you're still expecting her to call you and be telling you what? Instead of you to be thanking God for revealing her to you and then move on.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by jadyclem(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.
A devil will always be a devil and a devil will always end up making your life miserable. People that do make such statement (your ending statement) regret their decision later on in life.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Goldie16(f): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Lexkenny99:
[i][/i] Get ur facts right bro, don't be too hasty 2 jump 2 conclusions, try having a heart 2 heart talk with her if u truly love her like you claimed. And always remember... Get ur facts right.
Somebody that is not picking call. how will the discussion happen?
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Fakbrown: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Na who no cheat Bleep up, relationships are scam this days, just pray anybody you are dating don't get you imfected

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by deavicky(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.
I wonder why a guy man will have a girlfriend and don't have backup plans. In this same country where the same girl will have about 9 guys around her. I don't know who also told u that it is wrong to cheat on ur girlfriend. Is she ur wife or what?. Now she has left you for someone who has what u don't have. I guess it is far more than being handsome.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by iscom(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Please never sack her.. Keep knacking her.. Don't spend on her again... Until you find a better choice... And keep promising her to achieve your swex goals.... And always remember there is nothing like my girlfriend... Our girlfriend
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Lexkenny99(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Goldie16:

Somebody that is not picking call. how will the discussion happen?
he was too fast 2 react.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
I don't understand u oga, wat do u want to do, keep dockin her until ur tired.. Simp, u travel to lag wat if ur enemy had an accident becos of toto

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by AreaFada2: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
I haven't seen any Uber driver using SUV Lexus LX with an elderly man on starch native before.

Why would she off her phone for 2 days without telling me her boyfriend her whereabout??

There is light in her area to always charge her phone. Infact the nature of her job requires more light to operate. So why did she off her phone??

I'm her boyfriend for crying out loud. At least I'm suppose to know her whereabout.

I don't believe she could cheat on me. I'm loosing my mind.
Dude, listen.

A late relative's 3 kids were not his. He died soon after finding out. He gave the lady SUVs, a good life, etc. In fact he only found out when he wanted to relocate the family. The embassy needed DNA test. At the end the 3 kids belonged to two other men outside.

So is it not better now to find out than for you to marry her and raise kids fathered by that sugar daddy? shocked shocked
Since you know now that trust is an extremely scare commodity in dating these days or even marriage, in the future do paternity test on your kids. If they are yours, you are at least lucky.

It might be hard and seem totally unfair right now, but cut your losses. You will be alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by daveson07: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
My guy,I have I lady I love o deeply that am ready to do anything for her.I disflower her,yet she has a sugar daddy that does anything for her,am happy she's not billing me because am struggling too,am angry she's cheating on me with this old man,but I wont and will never let her go simply because,I rather stay with a devil i know than the angel I don't know.
one of this generation fool spotted.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Unshackled: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did you discuss with her?
A car dropped her and you quickly concluded that she's cheating..
Well-done..keep concluding and bringing your issues here..

Is that what you are supposed to do? instead of sitting her down and tell her how you feel you are seeking advice from a section that reeks of MISOGYNY? undecided
sit her down and discuss with her

Do you realise how stupid you appear?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by West2019(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that. sorry about that bro , forget about her . bankers ladies always like olosho girls in the hotel

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by samwillyco1(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Public pussy

Sorry my guy , I hope you have not invested too much on the community borehole grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Henon: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Ukraine and Russia are at war and you are here crying over a shifted pant.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by chukwuibuipob: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
cool yes! FREE, surplus thing some guys gallivanting, squeeze and discard like orange.i learned my lesson from those daughters of Eve.And I'm grateful to my pa for his word of Wisdom"FOCUS"
Fadafada231:

Free? Didn't u r ofead the part where op said he has sacrificed a lot for her. See eh I think the reason why some ppl feel so bad seeing their partner cheat is when the person remember all he/she has done or sacrificed in the relationship.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by masseratti: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

oga go and cheat yourself... She doesn't give a F about you... Make yourself happy... MAN UP.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by donforeign: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

throw her away .. na wa for una o .get someone better

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Quiny32323: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2022
E be like say u like that girl abi you be writer because I have seen 3 posts already about your girl.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Johnkey2000: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Your own good, my own is that I bought form for the girl I called my girl, she is using it to Bleep another guy. Her mum even told her not to allow me know her new hostel. This is the girl I did everything for. But I just dey Bleep her anyhow now no more feelings.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Kajaard: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is that what you are supposed to do? instead of sitting her down and tell her how you feel you are seeking advice from a section that reeks of MISOGYNY? undecided

Shut up your mouth. Stop supporting nonsense just because it's the same gender as you.

Always try and be gender neutral. No offense undecided
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by BENCHOKCONSULT: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sure say you dey okay so
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Handsum64: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Motivational speaker without tangible asset to show
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Jimmy231: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2022
No mind the idiot
YinkaOlusesi16:
i ve been noticing u on diz forum, u like defending women when they are wrong, dem nova show u shege, that`s why u like defending them when they are wrong.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by BENCHOKCONSULT: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Move on Man, don't listen to her pleas either, life goes on, you will find someone better but take your time. Don't jump into another relationship immediately, relax and recover grin cheesy grin cheesy the mumu girl will try reaching you to make amends but no gree oooo, the old ugly slowpoke don pound her finish, imagine all the moaning, sucking and she might have sucked his old dick grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Once she don useless herself, she go come get sense. I repeat, don't listen to her pleas, avoid anything that has to do with her. ThankGod she is in Lagos and you in Ogun State. Women of these days no too wise again even the once that God blessed with guys that truly love them dey bleep up.

Lagos is a balling city and it's hard to find a girl that will be 100% loyal to you without misbehaving, rare.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

My problem here with you is that you love carelessly. Your emotions are not meant for this kind of climate, use it in Canada or Australia. You don't love Nigerian girls like that esp bankers(cooperate oloshoooos). Bro for you to survive emotional truma in naija, have a very hard and Stony heart towards naija girls. Hustle and make money. Have fun with them with no emotion and remorse. Then in your excapades with them select the most recent, kind...blablabla and go see her parents. This formula will save you the stress, money and emotional trauma. Imagine the cost of fuel now. You drove all the way from ogun to Lagos as a CIA agent to monitor one registered oloshoooo. That money reach me drink origin and some pieces of kpomo now

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Bome01(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Move on bro. Thank God you already advertised yourself. Just work on yourself and you will be fine.

PS: To find the right partner, you have to become the right partner.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by TempleHouse: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2022
MOST OF THESE BANKERS WITH MICRO-MINI SKIRTS ARE FLIRTS AND CAN SUCK LIFE OUT OF YOU IF YOU BANK YOUR LIFE ON THEM.

THEY HAVE TO MEET THEIR TARGETS TO REMAIN EMPLOYED AND THEY'RE NOT WILLING TO LOOK FOR A LESSER JOBS !

MOST OF THEM GET MARRIED LATER TO BECOME BREAD WINNERS TO THE ''MUMU GUYS''

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by drmuchin: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Accept my SIMPathy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Emekus92(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

The earlier u move on with ur life the better for u

Most girls are never satisfied even if u give the whole world to them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.