Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67936 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Tatiana4u: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Solatium:

Let me be Fran with you the solution to your problem does not lie in a pastor.
Go and look for a very honest BABALAWO not Oníṣègùn or Adahun Se.
A honest BABALAWO will make ifa divination for you and they will find you an everlasting solution.
Don't waste your time with pastors who only sees but know not the solution,i repeat don't waste your time in any church.
if una like make una abuse me
On point!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
diogo23:

I don't know what to tell you but what you don't know pass you, this thing he is talking about do exist
Abeg go seek mental health therapy then.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by zakkxx: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Your spirituality is tested here!! Don’t divorce your wife; worship God in truth and in spirit!!! I thank God you don’t cheat on her!! Victory is on the way!! Pray from 12 mid night to 1am daily!! With her oo if u hold her for mind your prayer no go pass clean!!! Pray together with her, live a righteous life and u will smile again!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Archworld(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

You don't need to look for those who have similar experience . The question is , you and your wife -are you born again? What comes to your mind when you read these scriptures?
1. Romans 8: 1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2. Colossians 1:13
He hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the Kingdom of His dear Son,

Ponder on the above scriptures, let the light of it go through your mind. The understanding of the above scriptures will change your prayer level and give you better direction
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Exceed15: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
You talk as a child..
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by sandra50(f): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are a goat for believing such nonsense..if I were your wife I will divorce once I hate such betrayal from you..so someone that stayed with you for years while you were sick.. manages 20,00/ monthly income with you is the person you are saying all these trash about?it's not your fault.
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Hollumedeyyyy: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chai chai chai TB don die, only person I trust to cast the evil spirit commot..
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Righteousness2(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go to the Lord's Chosen! You and your wife.
No Matter who or what tries to stop you, do not yield. The Forces troubling your Home will try to stop you from Going to the Chosen, but don't let dem stop you!

Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Solofresh2: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
OP most of the people giving you advice are very ignorant about life.I have read the comments some of them made and I have to shake my head.The bitter truth is that if you don't take a fast solution to this problem you will remain the same or go backwards
Those pastors telling you about your problem are just seers.They can see but they don't have a solution to the problem so, they will tell you to fast and pray but the truth is, your problem is beyond fasting and praying.
You will have to find a very hot and very very sincere traditionalist or herbalist (awo) who will perform a very hot and vital rituals for your wife so that she can overcome the members of her cult.
The cult she is a naturally born cult and that is where her soul emerges from and if she dies her soul will return there.She cannot know she is in that cult because her soul has been engaged even before birth. You will see some women,they are battling with spiritual husband (oko orun) and they can never be aware except they find out about it because their soul has made a convenant with that spirit husband before she came to life.
To testify to what am saying, leave your wife for one week and see how things will change fortunately a bit for you.
Check your daughter also because if not she might have the same problem when she grow up
Peace.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Archworld:
You don't need to look for those who have similar experience . The question is , you and your wife -are you born again? What comes to your mind when you read these scriptures?
Ponder on the above scriptures, let the light of it go through your mind. The understanding of the above scriptures will change your prayer level and give you better direction
You don't need to be a genius to know that anyone who visits about 3-4 mediums has little to nothing to do with Jesus Christ. undecided

Second, the man's concern is his earthly worth and not his worth in the Kingdom of God, so how does introducing Him to Jesus Christ who demands He abandon all his earthly possessions for the sake of the Kingdom fit in as solution to this man's case? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by seunlizy(f): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Follow Nathaniel bassey on instagram, the hallelujah festival is still going on. What God cannot do does not exist. God be wt you.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by blesdman(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
This happens to people. U are not the first. Good news is since u discovered it as pattern, u have a right to tell the pattern to stop, in form of a declaration. Declare that ur improvement starts now! Matters of life are consciousness. Since u have been conscious of the fault be conscious of u as the solution through the power of ur own words. Try this and check ur results. Fear not
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
seunlizy:
Follow Nathaniel bassey on instagram, the hallelujah festival is still going on. What God cannot do does not exist. God be wt you.
Do you folks even understand what God is asking you to do at all? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by fineberry(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
The bitter side of marriage ....... Keep praying that's just what I can say now.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Solofresh2: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ warned you against men like your Pastors who will come to you in his name prophesying lies and deceiving you in his name, una no wan listen.undecided

For example, how can anyone who truly knows the Almighty God, tell you to practice starvation diets in His name when God said He does not want your starvation diets but instead outlined what He wants instead in Isaiah 58? undecided
Stop deceiving yourself and leave Jesus Christ out of this.If you can read well, you should see where he said he went to four different pastors (seers) and they keep telling him the same thing. You are here quoting Bible.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by higgs: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Typical superstitious Nigerian. Typical Nigerian stupidity. Typical Nigerian madness.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guys before u marry her seek the face of God for confirmation
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
meeky247:
This happened to my friend. Guy stayed with his fiancee for almost a yr without making 1 naira but the most funniest thing is that once the fiancee travels, my guy will start making money. Last last na my guy run. The only difference is that u are now married. Just discuss it within your family and find a solution.
OP say na marriage make e happen to am, your friend no even marry at all so how could it be the same thing? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ylink4sure: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wake up to pray every night between 12am and 1am everyday both of you. You will marvel at the results.

Keep a pen and a jotter beside you, wake up to write every dream you have immediately after the dream(trust me,you will have unbelievable dream if you carry out this task). In those dreams you will find the revelation of your circumstance and the solution.

Cheers.

Needadvice200
post=110541029:

Thank y'all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Jchinwe344(f): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
This really serious, believe it or not this spiritual things are real and if you don't fight it, they will definitely bring you down.i will advise you not to leave her, rather help her.take her to Zion prayer movement outreach in Lagos for deliverance,u can also search them online to follow up if you are not in Lagos,God will deliver her.Amen
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Amanstailored: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Isaiah 40:
Verse 25- To whom can you liken me to make me his equal? says the holy one.

Verse 26- Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, Not one of them is missing.

Verse 28- Do you not know? Have you not heard? Jehovah, the Creator of the ends of the earth, is a God for all eternity. He never tires out or grows weary. His understanding is unsearchable.

Verse 29, 30 and 31- He gives power to the tired one And full might to those lacking strength. Boys will tire out and grow weary, And young men will stumble and fall, But those hoping in Jehovah will regain power. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary; They will walk and not tire.

You need try out the God whose name is Jehovah
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Solofresh2:
Stop deceiving yourself and leave Jesus Christ out of this.If you can read well, you should see where he said he went to four different pastors (seers) and they keep telling him the same thing. You are here quoting Bible.
Leave Jesus Christ out of this, how exactly?, undecided

Op only mentioned seeing one pastor, not four. The other 3 or 4 were mediums aka babalawos. lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Elxandre(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Whoever, whatever and wherever you give don't matter, so trying to validate giving to the poor as against other forms of giving isn't necessary.

The poor man that gifts the rich and the rich that gifts the poor have both applied the same principle.

The way we idolize giving to the poor is the reason many poor people have remained poor all their lives because you have conditioned their minds to only receive. Na why many of them have taken a permanent sit in different bus stops.

The poor should also give and how do you teach the poor to give??

If I have the opportunity to buy Dangote, Oyedepo, or Adeboye a wristwatch, I will gladly do it.
Why gift Dangote you don't know a watch when you can give the "needy".
I see you referenced the Bible earlier and I wonder if there are no poor people in the Bible.

I remember the prophets miracle with jars of oil.

No matter what, there'd always be poor people.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by xtivin(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
Bro leave story, this thing is very real.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Why do people keep suggesting white garment churches to the OP. Op, no matter what you do, don't make the mistake of visiting a white garment church. Beware! Most of what white garment churches do are similar to what native doctors do. They appease demons instead of casting it out.
EyezofGod120:
look for good woli either cele or cherubim,,dey will do eru egbe for her and they will leave her,,I hope you understand eru egbe

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by jaxxy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Yes bro we had sex before married but who knows. A lots of stuffs will be revealed after marriage sir. Ive been in business for years and Like I said my business doesn't require my presence. I can even travel outside the country and it'll going well.
I carefully observe this that's why I said it's obvious.
Thanks anyway

B4 u blame spiritual things exhaust the physical options that may be the cause. To me it sounds ur work runs on auto pilot hence anything can hijack it or anything can affect it.

U are suppose to have multiple sources of income to be moderately comfortable, check people that depend on networking they have ups and downs regularly.

I can bet if they give u 1billion naira and u sleep with ur wife 100 times in one month u will never be poor.

Coincidence and mindset affects irregular business.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by shegunmessi(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=Needadvice200 post=110541029]Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Thank y'all[/quote

Guy I won't lied to you, I'm not trying to advise u to leave ur wife,but the only way u can get urself back easily is to stop having sex with her which I know it won't be easy,I'm saying this out if experience, Thanks God I haven't got married to her,we were only dating,when we started dating,it's not up to a month,I was sacked at work, everything was kinda up side down, whenever I have sex with her,I always jam agbako, from one yawa to another....I went for an interview, fortunately I was selected,I was told to start the following Monday,I had sex with her Sunday,when I got to work on Monday,I was sacked again,just like a movie grin,I suffered Soo much the extent that I trekked from oshodi to apapa looking for job,it was when I went for a party,one man came to meet me at where I was sitting down,he told me dt I shud stopped having sex with my girlfriend that everything will come back to normal,guy it was just like magic,I decided not to sleep with her for over 2months,where I didn't even expect, favour keep following me,I got another one that's much more better than that one, everything was just going fine...ever since then I've decided to stop my communication with her till today...All thanks to God
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by simplesearch: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deliverance is not the first t thing but genuine repentance. Are both of you genuinely ready to commit your soul and ways into Christ hand henceforth?
After settling your life's with God, you both can launch out into a violent prayer of agreement, for any unwanted and unwarranted occurrences and personality outside Christ invading your lives and setting you backwards to vanish, and it must be so.
For the continuous borrowing and indebtedness, that may be partly your fault as there is no connection between that and the issue at hand. Most times indebtedness is as result of lack of financial discipline and you need to really take responsibility over this unbridled habit of wanting more outside your income and what you're able to pay up, so don't blame your wife for an habit your formed over time.
Heed this counsel and live within your means while you strive to pay up your debt, wait and see how God will flourish you both on all sides.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by UCHDR: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Deeper life crusade is going on now in Taraba. You log in online and join virtually from the corner of your room every evening. Who knows you may receive mercy and your story may change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.