Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67933 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Do not leave her. Death is the only thing that may not have a solution in this world. Look for a powerful pastor to conduct deliverance on her. But avoid fake ones that use juju oh. Instead of meeting those fake ones, rather meet a baba lawo directly. But in whatever you do regarding this case, never use a human being for sacrifice.

You said you had a serious illness for years and she did not leave you. Therefore, reciprocate by standing by her. I beg you on her behalf.
death actually has a solution... When God kingdom comes. Not far from now
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by BewareOf419: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Look for any Cherubim and Seraphim Church, they are good on the matter like this, they will deliver her by beating hell out of her

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:
You already know I won't discuss the Bible with you, Kobo. Bible twister aye cheesy
Ok, but at least be willing to show me what part of Bible is twisted in this? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by blacktoy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
If you are a Muslim, just take her for ruqyah, everything will vanish in the couple of days
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by buckeyemedia: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So what he needs is to consult a 5th medium regarding his wife? undecided
Smoke Cali weed @ home, it will drive the demons back to Babylon.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by hmhameed(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tell her to buy different type of fruits, tell her to pray for you with those fruits. Eat in it and let her eat in it as well and. Tell her to go and throw the remaining fruits inside a river.
Things will surely change for better even when you have sex with her. Those elegbe has lots of good side too even more dan their bad sides.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by gbaskiboy: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
See total knock out, the guy should look no elsewhere for advice, this piece of advice is all he needs
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
BewareOf419:
Look for any Cherubim and Seraphim Church, they are good on the matter like this, they will deliver her by beating hell out of her
So after flogging the hell out of his wife, this man's senses will be restored? undecided

And what would be the state of the marriage with his wife now suffering from all that mental anguish? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by MARKone(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

The say, wetin an Old man Siddon see, small pikin no see am while standing. What OP narrated is real and it happens, some women can make or mar a man without them knowing, there is the other side of it where the lady brings prosperity/ good fortune for the man, but the man must remain faithful.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by chukwuibuipob: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
sad Dnt JOKE with Spiritual thing.The unseen pipu control thing.5 diff pipu told u the same thing.Young man,it is time to reach village not city.See/talk to Elder.May u not wear rag and be shining teeth
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by joceey(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guy try, both of you should visit a mountain.That yoke will be broken, the spirit of GOD reveal to redeem.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by BeautifulSolace(f): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Africans and their superstitious believe. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by jcross19: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
This is seriously serious... Seems you are a christian; agree with your wife and pray as one out of this mess.

I am not discrediting what you said about her, but think twice before leaving your beautiful home for nonsense.
the world is deeper than that telemundo you are watching.... If you don't believed that, that does not make it unreality!.... Don't be like mice in the transparent blast cube with enough corns to eat , then believes everye started in that cube and ends there...

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by chrisvic007: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all

Where is your location?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by EyezofGod120: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
look for good woli either cele or cherubim,,dey will do eru egbe for her and they will leave her,,I hope you understand eru egbe
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by West2019(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
come to lord chosen believe me your life will never remain the same
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
cococandy:

You don’t want me turning into a man-hater?

Why don’t you achieve that by calling out misogyny when you see it?

What happened to supporting humanity? I believe women are part of the human race. You can’t support humanity by ignoring or even supporting anti woman beliefs.

The issue of witch hunting is anti woman by origin.
Read up more on it if you did not previously know this.

That was simply a friendly advice. I believe you understand my point.

About my reaction to misogyny, well I try to address the issues I can in my little way.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Franking: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Is it that all this juju only do evil? Why can't it help his business rather than destroy it? For those that believe sha.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ArcFresky(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to
One question, If you believe so much in Jesus, why do you decide to ignore the evil entities?

Even the Bible says, we wrestle against principalities and power, against evil in high places. Anything can be his problem, only prayer can tell him.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by CHIGIM: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Africans and their thinking

neonly:

Don't worry but d time it happens to u then u go know say dis world is full of principalities
Digital or analog principalities exist and it take d grace of God to proper with those kind of people around u
Maybe because u are doing well and all seems good you think everything is ordinary continue by the time yur village people get yur time you go know say kaki no leather
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by oluxy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:

You are ignorant of what he's saying...
It would be better that you shut up...

Do you think it's child's play?
Do you even know the Yoruba wordings he used in between?

You don't have an idea even little one at that to know what he's talking about. So pocket your words under your thigh and let people with such experience that really know what's talking about to talk.

Just that, it's not Godly I wish you fall into the exact things he's talking about or experiencing if not, I would have wish you fall into the hand of such one woman but I won't except if you wished yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Anything to support women and LGBT undecided wink

That woman is really crazy, I don't even read her opinions.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by chukwuibuipob: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
sadAccording to him,4/5 diff pipu told him the same thing NOT @tge same place but diff sad.Dnt joke with Mata like this.Even if u give him 20 million now,it won't last/show for him body
.There are principalities and wicked pipu.May Heaven destroy that garment of sorrow
nwajesus12:

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Munzy14(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted
You have been brainwashed to believe rubbish and make excuses for laziness... undecided

What does your wife do for a living?

Is the networking thing your only source of income?

This two questions will be a guide out of your financial woes.

And not believing rubbish or sex starving the woman who agreed to be by your side for the rest of her life because your pastor said lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ndo1: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
No be yoruba again? What do u expect?they like ritual.may be the guy man don dey target the woman skull.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Elidrisy20: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
This your case don pass my power
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by LoveJesus87(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
bros, there's a way out locate Apostle Johnson Suleiman by all means
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Luckyerobor(f): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just take her to synagogue church of all nations at ikotun. Nothings God cannot do.

Or simply be watching Emmanuel TV on channel 82 on gotv

I feel your pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.