Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67927 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
You've allow fables to get into your head. Let me tell you, the day you discard the nonsense inside your head, that's the day you'll be free financially and otherwise.

What are you doing that money should come? You got married without proper planning now you've gone the way of several Lazy Nigerians yoots - blaming their spouse.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Romanoff(f): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Na religious people just full this page 4.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Lamba42(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Do you know anyone into oil? I have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by OBALOLA55(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Do not leave her. Death is the only thing that may not have a solution in this world. Look for a powerful pastor to conduct deliverance on her. But avoid fake ones that use juju oh. Instead of meeting those fake ones, rather meet a baba lawo directly. But in whatever you do regarding this case, never use a human being for sacrifice.

You said you had a serious illness for years and she did not leave you. Therefore, reciprocate by standing by her. I beg you on her behalf.
YOU MEAN POWERFUL BABALAWO THAT HEAL PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF JESUS undecided grin
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ecos(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Seaseason07: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
Close your mouth idiot Oloriburuku! You wanna to confuse the OP. He isn't a kid. He know what he is saying and I tell it's real.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by oluxy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

Brother, don't mind people that are ignorant of your write up but just want to to trashh to contribute.

If you love your wife, stand by her to be free from such spirit especially when she doesn't know she possessed it.

Find ore oke in osogbo for prayer where you guys can go for prayers...

I stood by my woman and God took total control of everything....

Don't be afraid, move closer to God with fasting and prayer then God will should you the way out.

I totally understand your writeup.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by jp130(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Todays profit taken, check my signature n get along

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by BlesSingOFGod01: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all

The only solution is JESUS ...if you have a bible I urge you to read Matthew 11:28-30 ...The only solution is your wife and you should have genuine repentance , and watch how God transforms your life . Shalom !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by libertyfather(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Bro i can relate with ur post, everyone making comment doesnt understand you i swear, anyway good thing is you get the message what did they request of you for solution? Apart from leaving your family?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by OBALOLA55(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
MGBADUGA BIA E BE LIKE SAY YOU GET SOLUTION TO THIS SOUTH SOUTH WEST VERSION OF OSU CAST
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by OlawaleBammie: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
neonly:

Don't worry but d time it happens to u then u go know say dis world is full of principalities
Digital or analog principalities exist and it take d grace of God to proper with those kind of people around u
Maybe because u are doing well and all seems good you think everything is ordinary continue by the time yur village people get yur time you go know say kaki no leather
that boy is just 19 bro

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Iykenuwa(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Locate the nearest Winners Chapel.

You will be taught how to walk out on the devil
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Comedian2019: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
You need to take responsibility for your failures. If your wife's attitude is affecting you, I can understand.
Either way, you must take control of your life and pursue your dreams. Otherwise, you'll still be blaming her for your ineptitude.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Originalsly: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
How much borrowed money have you spent on getting cult confirmation? .... how much of seeking advice? .... how much on improving your skills? The market ... digital market in particular is the most rapid changing one. What you were doing 6 years ago to rake in money .... the same method does not apply today..... it may not even be much in demand. Have you thought of moving into another field? Did you take COVID-19 slowing down of the world economy into consideration? Is not easy for you to sleep beside your wife and not have sex. What about her? ... it is more difficult for a woman to contain herself and here you are starving her.... not telling her why. Keep consulting with pastors.... they will be happy to know your problem .... and happier to learn you're denying your wife sex. I am almost sure they are working with her to resolve the problem..... and it will involve sex. My advice to you.... be a husband to your wife or somebody else will. Find another source of income .... selling pure water .... something.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by marsup: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go and look for a job, and get emancipated from this poverty-stricken mentality. If the pastor is truly a man of GOD, after seeing all these problems, why can't he also see a solution? GOD is not an author of confusion.
I hope your wife gets a better man.
Your lazy ass, is quite unbelievable, I pity your wife. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

OP calm down and look at it this way..

1. Business is just bad and you in lot of debts.. You need financial assistance to pay your debts, improve your business or go for another profitable endeavors..

2. You said you and your wife are christian but you have forgotten Colossians 1:13 ... Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: ( This is what Christ has done for us, so no power of darkness can determine your life, you don't need to pray that God should deliver you from darkness, when he has already done so )

Hebrews 2:14-15 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.( Christ has delivered you from a life of bondage, you have to believe this)

Romans 8:15, 28 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. ( There is no spirit of bondage in your life again )

and lastly
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Have this confidence and live your life with faith, free from the fear of darkness, Satan and sin..
Look into the bright side, look for those that can help you financially, look for a good business to do, love your wife, love your children, rejoice always!

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by libertyfather(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Romanoff:
Na religious people just full this page 4.

As in eehn they add no value to the post, just keep confusing the confused op

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by HelipsTech: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Locate any Winners Chapel close to you, da no born that devil, God works wonders in our midst.

Take this as the best advice u will get here, forget those telling you to divorce, or nothing like spirituality. Man is a Spirit, and the spiritual rules the physical. Attend and be fully engage in kigdom advancement endeavors

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by messiah(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kai. Africans. We too backward.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Amadi84: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
You seems confused.

What edge does Affiliate marketing has over Network marketing?

Some people naturally bring bad luck - spouses can wreck you if they fall into this category.

nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Jjennecco: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
There's nothing God can't do .are you a born again.if not you and your wife should accept jesus christ. Then go to mfm. For délivrance .that vision you Said is called spirit of poverty...you and your wife shall be delivered in jesus name.

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Comedian2019: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
First step to success is to dismantle that belief. Very important for your mental and emotional well-being.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
Are you a Catholic? If you are, I will tell you how to destroy it within minutes. Thank God lent is about to start. If you are not, try becoming and revert.

And yes both of you must be and be actively receiving holy Communion.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ramanto(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
How old are you sir?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
ArcFresky:

One question, If you believe so much in Jesus, why do you decide to ignore the evil entities?

Even the Bible says, we wrestle against principalities and power, against evil in high places. Anything can be his problem, only prayer can tell him.
Jesus Christ said He has overcome the world for your sake, so anyone who truly believes in Jesus Christ would definitely not spend even an ounce of his/her existence chasing after demons, unless ofcourse such a one does not believe/trust Jesus Christ to begin with. undecided

Paul's position is that of Paul's. Even Jesus Christ when confronted by the same evil in high places... the High Priests, Pharisees, Herod and Roman rulers ... did not fight but instead surrendered to the Will of God. If you cannot see that you are to obey Jesus Christ who commands that you fear not man and all his wicked devices but instead fear God alone, then you need to ask yourself who is it that is really powering your claim to salvation. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by armyofone(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
This your issue is double edged sword wahala.

Sexual need must come and you will do it.
You do it finish, you will cry for business no prosper.

Which side ? Just give up sex and let your business prosper now.

Smh at such low grade superstition grin
Try advertising your business on NTA and other top channels na.
undecided
Your business is not successful due to other reasons such as competition and poor business skills on your part not your wifey!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by whymyheart: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
So called pastor will destroy your home
And you will loose good woman my brother don’t expect things to be Roxy every time it may be hard sometimes and sweet please pastor has destroy many marriage and you maybe problem of yourself that woman might be one lord sent to safe you from calamity but pastor of doom will come for your brain and manipulated your heart and I will advise you to look for way out by checking bout for another source of income and try to give your wife money to stay business this would help but pray with your mouth for prosperity and lord will be merciful and check your self if you have done bad things in past eg yahoo,419, scamming they will all pay back don’t put the innocent woman into your woe as source
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Sunnydoo: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Your case is very simple.

If your wife wants to be freed, let her go for deliverance. Also, you too much undergo same. After that, have a good relationship with God and live a holy life.

U can try it with MFM church

Old things will pass away if u do.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
BlesSingOFGod01:
The only solution is JESUS ...if you have a bible I urge you to read Matthew 11:28-30 ...The only solution is your wife and you should have genuine repentance , and watch how God transforms your life . Shalom !
Jesus Christ told you this man's wife is the problem? undecided

You don't know Jesus Christ at all, do you? undecided

If you had bothered to read Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 for yourself, you would have at least noted that the invitation given by Jesus Christ was meant for you, the one receiving it, not your wife or your brother, but you. The person He calls to is you. He calls to others directly too but you need to answer Him for you. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by micflo28(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Take your daughter and flee
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by bellotaofeek: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Na askura be that. Maybe one yahoo boy don reason her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.