Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again (33294 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by silibaba: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.
But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any. What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing ihe took him 2 months to win my heart
to win your heart. Is your heart now a trophy?

Heart wey many guys don win.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by orohbiro(f): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Putindbutt:
Confirmed Okpo
is your sister by are calling okpo idiot
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by AoifeNightfall: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Putindbutt:

Siofra, the molested child has dropped another quote

Who's this one?
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Daroldigits: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go and work
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Franky70(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
He works in a construction company

Where do you work?

Maybe we can start solving the problem from there

9 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by alabi484(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

Lol, that man is gone baby..gone

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by FuckDModz: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

He's currently trying to win the heart of another person. Don't be greedy, manage the attention you get from him and allow him to share his money with other hungry girls like you.

Yeye people.

13 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by donMIG(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go and get a job and stop being a leach!
Babes sef ehn...
Una mata just tire me!

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Solatium(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

Go and get a job for you to remain focus and ultimately take care of your needs

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by mecksdasilva: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why do u like the guy cuz so far all I see here is materialistic love
orohbiro:

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Noeasyway042(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why, what happened?
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Have you tried communicating with him how you are feeling?

He might be broke.....

Do you love him without the material benefits you are getting from him?

You are about to find out the truth about this relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Alaefulu(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Be calming down small,how can someone that has bought iPhone for you be worshiping you,you are supposed to worship the iPhone and the man joor
AoifeNightfall:
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Jack005(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Has he chopped you before?
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by kowopealajo: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
You deserve to be whipped with a horse whip.

Its obvious you miss his money and not him. Why not get your lazy ass a job and stop mourning like a widow.

What should you do? Get baptized and sin no more. Gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Germi9: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Baba got tired of your liability ass..

He don Japa, to seek challenge else,

"iPhone pro max", Na people like you wey still de use comfo, on cloth instead of buying a proper perfume to cover up your fish odour
Asin eh see the way this babe made it obvious that she is with the nigga because of his pocket, chaii i shame shaa

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by almarthins(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mercychen:
Have you caught him red handed cheating or you're only suspecting him?

Give him time to see if he'll come around. If he doesn't, move on without confronting him.

Men are like that. When they're still trying to test their wooing prowess and you're unfortunate to be caught in it, this is usually the case cos before you know it they are on to the next prey after conquering you.

So, try not to get caught up in their silly games. Be watchful. Men are players.

Women nko?
If I tell u my xperience with Una kind. U go stop blaming men this, men that...

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Havertz10: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
2 months cheesy you ladies are torturing guys
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by kowopealajo: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink
Shit coming out from a well-known kobo kobo prostitute.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by suffering: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.
What if that’s the only way to keep him? Lol.

Relationships are transient. The more people realize that the better life will turn out. Come back when you guys are married, that is the only time I’ll crack my brain for a proper solution.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by perdollar(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
U av already concluded that he is seeing another woman. Chill dear, u av to understand ds guy and know how his daily schedule is. Some ppl r just being stressed at work and just try to readjust to time

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Mystic969: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Baba got tired of your liability ass..

He don Japa, to seek challenge else,

"iPhone pro max", Na people like you wey still de use comfo, on cloth instead of buying a proper perfume to cover up your fish odour

Damnn MAGGOT don't be too hard on the lady
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by kowopealajo: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

[b][/b]
You are very stupid. Mad at the same time.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Have you ever found time to figure out how he makes his money. apart from knowing he works in a construction firm??

Have you sat him down and advice him about his work, his difficulties at work, have you held his hands and prayed for more success??

Apart from spreading your legs for marathon ride,( if you have done so ) which other thing have you done to differentiate you from other ladies to him

You are busy enjoying his money, not being busy figuring how to spice the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by begge: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
All dis lazy long eye lashes lady self

5 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by jazon(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat

MUMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nonexisting: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
The simp has taken redpill.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.