Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again (33291 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Richvibes1997:
a fool at 40 is a fool for.........
I will soon curse you with if you don’t behave yourself
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Emdebby2: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
chatinent:

You donnn mean it.

Ok?

You don't want to lose your newly found BankPHB you met in the more and became an item.

No go find work. Dey there dey swallow another person money dey claim female upandan. E go clear.
Funny but true...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by AlphaStyles(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
YOUR BOYFRIEND DON MMM U
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by kaymart: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Come and check it for me na Oniranu
It's not my duty to help you.
Go to the psychiatric wards...
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by stephenonyx(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
What is this one saying?
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Veeryeasy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please state clearly the things you've done for him

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Ballack1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
He sees you as a liability,shock him with a car gift

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Tealover(f): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Forget about you both being an item.. He's gone, I'm talking from experience. He treated me like a princess and I was so relaxed, I didn't reciprocate properly and before I knew it, like play like play, he was gone..

My advice for you incase of next time is to reciprocate his love in the best way you can..

Peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by NoGirlfriend: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
my sister better go find work
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nicepoker(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mercychen:
Have you caught him red handed cheating or you're only suspecting him?

Give him time to see if he'll come around. If he doesn't, move on without confronting him.

Men are like that. When they're still trying to test their wooing prowess and you're unfortunate to be caught in it, this is usually the case cos before you know it they are on to the next prey after conquering you.

So, try not to get caught up in their silly games. Be watchful. Men are players.
No Wonder that hotel guy left you so heart broken.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by marsup: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
He has probably gotten what he wants from you, and has moved on to someone else.
I also noticed you were more particular about what you usually get from him..... Most guys don't stick around leeches for long.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by OgWire007: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
WTF? who con be this one la? 'item, head.shopping more, watin con be all this one na

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Najdorf: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
One of the most idiotic and useless posts I've come across. No idea why someone considered this fp worthy

Pele you've lost your atm machine, if you like sit down there like a fool and don't go and make money for yourself

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Germanhunter(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

2 months?
That’s the small sacrifice
Your regime elapse already
Jokes*
He works in a construction company ?
Have you asked if he has been paid for the month ?

Getat abeg

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by StarGra: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Valulence!!

MAGG0T:
cheesy

Baba got tired of your liability ass..

He don Japa, to seek challenge else,

"iPhone pro max", Na people like you wey still de use comfo, on cloth instead of buying a proper perfume to cover up your fish odour

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Munzy14(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
chatinent:

You donnn mean it.

Ok?

You don't want to lose your newly found BankPHB you met in the more and became an item.

No go find work. Dey there dey swallow another person money dey claim female upandan. E go clear.
It is the more for me...grin small thing remain to change it Mmuo[spiritual].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Collins4u1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na because say the head wey he dey invest money every month dey Empty.

Goan focus on your self development and leave men alone.

Na him come find you, he can still stop finding you anytime he wishes except you’ve value that he’s banking on

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Elidrisy20: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go and commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maybe your time has expired

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Aaaoo: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Are you finessing him
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Akinh: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.
nearest TrAns....former can help..since all of you lack brain.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

He kept you for the time...If he spend on you, it is in exchange for pussy...If he see a better lady, it is aurevoir for you...

Especially when you stress him.

Whether you give a man sex or not, it is not a guarantee...

Only your character will keep him...

As for gift it is nothing to a man as long as he hustles, if he give you Iphone13, he will buy another better lady a benz.. cheesy

Men value a woman with value and character.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by EduadorOSCA: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

Sorriiioooo
Are u thinking what am thinking?�
It be like say them don cash out for her head...�
Just thinking though....
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by franchasng: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by philosophie: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat
this advice has been tearing homes apart since 427 B.C. If you want to scatter a peaceful relationship or marriage just use this demonic advice, then grab a seat and start to watch unending dramatic havoc. Sis you need jesus in your life, desist from this act of wickedness, i can picture you deliberately destroying relationships and marriage of young inexperienced women. Stop it before thunder visits u

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nosa111(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
How will he give you attention, when you write more instead of Mall � [quote author=orohbiro post=110853668]I met this guy last year at the shopping more
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by l0uie(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mercychen:
Have you caught him red handed cheating or you're only suspecting him?

Give him time to see if he'll come around. If he doesn't, move on without confronting him.

Men are like that. When they're still trying to test their wooing prowess and you're unfortunate to be caught in it, this is usually the case cos before you know it they are on to the next prey after conquering you.

So, try not to get caught up in their silly games. Be watchful. Men are players.

Person actually calmed down to advise her? Haha hahaha!
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by chatinent: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Munzy14:

It is the more for me...grin small thing remain to change it Mmuo[spiritual].

No mind am

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by slystyle203(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
But he did not win your heart,you are just after his money and other material things you gain from him.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Enemyofpeace: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Another parasite calling herself girlfriend. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by frozen70(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

Have you been playing your card well since the relationship started

Things like
Respect
Humility
Being decent
Being truthful
Being obedient
How is your loyalty with him

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Fashionista01(f): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
chatinent:

You donnn mean it.

Ok?

You don't want to lose your newly found BankPHB you met in the more and became an item. Clearly, you have not been making your head.

You want to kill me with laugh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.