Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again (33292 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by everythinggirly(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
This gender is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by seunlizy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.
tongue
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by bejeria101(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gender with no sense! He bought you an iphone and that is your pointer that he cares about you?

Olodo kingsway

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by omotola90(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by SKINDOGGY: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.
lol abeg who is behind this moniker cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by kingsceemark(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

Go and look for a job and allow your pussy to rest

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by MrMcJay(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Get a job and be a productive member of the society

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by horlamilekan23: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
bejeria101:

Gender with no sense! He bought you an iphone and that is your pointer that he cares about you?

Olodo kingsway
Exactly my thought.
You have said it all my brother

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by letitrainnow(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go and be useful to yourself

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Il
philosophie:
this advice has been tearing homes apart since 427 B.C. If you want to scatter a peaceful relationship or marriage just use this demonic advice, then grab a seat and start to watch unending dramatic havoc. Sis you need jesus in your life, desist from this act of wickedness, i can picture you deliberately destroying relationships and marriage of young inexperienced women. Stop it before thunder visits u
Im a marriage counsellor if you care to know
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by NOwazobia: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wild wild west
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by SoapQueen(f): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat

Looool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by DavidHarry(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Be more feminine to him. Look good and fit,, cook good, talk to him like a child talks to her father, be submissive.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by PreciousBro: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Considering the stress you put him through via playing hard to get plus the fact that you're not worth the "keep" category after cheapening yourself from collecting and encouraging parasitism in relationship, I mean, let's call a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe' you can't really expect him to really be your man ? That will mean you're also dumb aside being an ill-brought up leech.

You need to look within yourself and grow a sense of worthiness for a man to actually keep you.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by storm001(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
So after chikin you for 2 whole months, all you could bring to the table is bill upon bill. What a waste of chikin.

You want to drain him before you knw that he also needs to be taken care of.

Dude has realise you are just a liability.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by 1844ivv: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Go and look for job.

This a pure sign of a remora
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by goodheart01: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2022
orohbiro:

You don’t want to lose him because of pro max. Get a job and stop depending on someone’s son. Simple

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Shancca: 12:39am On Mar 09, 2022
orohbiro:

Go and get busy woman. When a woman began to sound so desperately attached, remove money and all miscellaneous material wealth, she will flee. Okay, the guy might not be seeing someone else but have considered that you are not making him proud in any sense (adding value). Point to note: men are transactional in relationships, women are affectionate and tender.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by HiideaConsole(m): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink

LMAO

That's not a good advice young lady

You want her to lose on the benefits? grin

You don't want her to [b]make her head [/b]again ni? grin

That's not a good advice at all
Let her delay the 'dumping' to leech on the innocent guy some more

Abeg getat jare
Make better pikin come

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by armadeo(m): 12:55am On Mar 09, 2022
If you speak as you write, then the answer is plain to see.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by November24(f): 2:14am On Mar 09, 2022
orohbiro:

U have been used
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by LIVEGOESON1: 2:59am On Mar 09, 2022
U don see where person buy gala chop finish then carry the paper put for him living room as flower? Nigerian ladies are so damage that the only option is to dispose them to the nearest waste bin. My mon is not a nigeria either. Don't ask me where she's from. She's from mars. The only sane world we know. Dude use iphone hit this buffoon major. Pls can we see ur clitocurrency? I wan check something e get why. If to say ur mumu no heavy pass watin crane go fit carry u for tell him to use the money and open biz for u but no. It's obvious u are from the 0.01% region. Not the 1.8% op is saying. Aunty wey over mumu

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you for serious undecided

You think she loves that guy?

Well..... She is about to find out If they love each other

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Candidlady: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

Well..... She is about to find out If they love each other

Find out what?

OP doesn't love the guy and she knows this

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Learn to make you own money

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2022
orohbiro:

Continue to send 50K to his account until he gets back to you .

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by luvyaself95(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat
Na mumu mama dey react to a woman wahala if any lady try to show me wahala i gonna drop her ass.
like WTF

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Farfalla(f): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2022
orohbiro:
I think he is seeing another Lady....

You already know that he's seeing another girl. Now what? What more do you want to hear?

These teenagers sef! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Ajmoziz(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2022
orohbiro:

The funny thing about this is I came expecting he is not calling me,we don't go out again,he doesn't pick my call but NO,ITS THAT HE IS NOT SENDING YOU MONEY,and what's with the he took 2months 2 months to win my heart,what info are you trying to pass across.babe,it has just been 3 weeks the guy has money issues and
If you are not just a Leech,you will understand and continue

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Ajmoziz(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2022
Mercychen:
Have you caught him red handed cheating or you're only suspecting him?

Give him time to see if he'll come around. If he doesn't, move on without confronting him.

Men are like that. When they're still trying to test their wooing prowess and you're unfortunate to be caught in it, this is usually the case cos before you know it they are on to the next prey after conquering you.

So, try not to get caught up in their silly games. Be watchful. Men are players.

Wowww, on international womens Day.anyway I don't know who tests their wooing power with iPhone pro max and monthly cash deposits but have a conscience madam

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2022
luvyaself95:
Na mumu mama dey react to a woman wahala if any lady try to show me wahala i gonna drop her ass.
like WTF
What you and most men write online is different from your reality.I can’t count the number of men that told me they missed my troubles,the same troubles they complained of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.