Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again (33276 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by lomprico(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

He don use you finish. He will use the proceded from you to buy car for the next girl.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by shomutuski(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat

Toxic Ho. Koni ra gba fun eh
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by livinbygrace: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat

Any woman that try this in this modern age,would stay long in her father"s house.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2022
livinbygrace:

Any woman that try this in this modern age,would stay long in her father"s house.
Your own theory
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by cassyrooy(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Tealover:
Forget about you both being an item.. He's gone, I'm talking from experience. He treated me like a princess and I was so relaxed, I didn't reciprocate properly and before I knew it, like play like play, he was gone..

My advice for you incase of next time is to reciprocate his love in the best way you can..

Peace!!!
Wow! Someone admitted to not reciprocating the love and care... I'm glad there were lessons learnt from it all.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by redirect(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2022
MONEYCAR
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by charleoj(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Your guy na yahoo boy, e don use you
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by orohbiro(f): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2022
PreciousBro:
Considering the stress you put him through via playing hard to get plus the fact that you're not worth the "keep" category after cheapening yourself from collecting and encouraging parasitism in relationship, I mean, let's call a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe' you can't really expect him to really be your man ? That will mean you're also dumb aside being an ill-brought up leech.

You need to look within yourself and grow a sense of worthiness for a man to actually keep you.
u are very stupid for this comment is ur sister that u are calling a hoe idiot
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Baba got tired of your liability ass..

He don Japa, to seek challenge else,

"iPhone pro max", Na people like you wey still de use comfo, on cloth instead of buying a proper perfume to cover up your fish odour
Hahahahhahah
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by kwaso2: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
I really think you need education first before a man

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Find out what?

OP doesn't love the guy and she knows this

Good morning

Lolz

Straight to the point observation

Good afternoon

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Lewisdinho(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by walkingshadow911: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
Met a girl within a short period of time and you bought an iphone for them... What a SIMP undecided

story of a relationship prostitute and a simp.... the

only thing a woman need from a man is sex.

anything else if not 50:50 izza scam.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by luvyaself95(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
What you and most men write online is different from your reality.I can’t count the number of men that told me they missed my troubles,the same troubles they complained of.
If i were them i will tell you that i thank God am free from your troubles like i said before na mumu dey like woman trouble.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by PreciousBro: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2022
orohbiro:
u are very stupid for this comment is ur sister that u are calling a hoe idiot
Lol you're very lucky. I envy you in the sense that I wish I can be so dumb to not be aware of my dumbness. If only you knew?

Perhaps we'd not be here because this post won't be in existence,would it ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Tessyaustin(f): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Its obvious you don't have sister's or female relatives
Senomi:
Fear anything that bleeds for 3-5 days and doesn't die
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Tezzi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink

Entitled hoe angry
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by philosophie: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
IlIm a marriage counsellor if you care to know
i care more about you desisting from intentional wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by orohbiro(f): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
PreciousBro:

Lol you're very lucky. I envy you in the sense that I wish I can be so dumb to not be aware of my dumbness. If only you knew?

Perhaps we'd not be here because this post won't be in existence,would it ?
fool sad
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Transcriber: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink
lol
Laslas you go branch Shiloh cheesy
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by omolasho: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Am sorry you have lost already because He recently graduated from the University of Redpillers. Don't worry can always catch another Simp.

orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Ebakere: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
orohbiro:

Stop giving him attention too
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by LOVEGINO(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2023
chatinent:

You donnn mean it.

Ok?

You don't want to lose your newly found BankPHB you met in the more and became an item. Clearly, you have not been making your head.

You are the keystone of your problem. No go find work. Dey there dey swallow another person money dey claim female upandan. E go clear.
u dull die. Hahahaha U no go kee person.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by imagrg(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Candid answer from CandidLady.
I am beginning to fall leg over hills in love with this lady oh. Can someone please help me reset my balance?
Candidlady:

You listed all his deeds... What have you ever given him?

Demand and supply

Which do you fall on!!!!?

You dont wanna lose him cuz of the love you got for him or cuz of the gifts you get from him..!!!

No dey dent our gender sister...

Sure you must be from the 1.8% region...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.