Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again (33247 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Your written english is so bad.. I guess that's the reason he's trying to dump your ass.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by jazon(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Senomi:
Fear anything that bleeds for 3-5 days and doesn't die

grin grin grin
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by house10s: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.
he has paid u fully for the sex, since u have nothing else to offer

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Bamzyriches451: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Damn!
Met a girl within a short period of time and you bought an iphone for them... What a SIMP undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by cumoverna: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
GOFRONT:
Just imagine.......On an International womens day when we are here celebrating women with goals and career, accomplished women.....And this leech is here trying to tarnish the good image of her genda
Lol
I TIRE O

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Ndidi2: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
I pity you; someone's daughter. If you are old enough to marry please do so, rather than this.
May your days be looooong
Iseeeeee....
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by kaymart: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat
Stupid advice...
A guy got tired of a liability...
U are asking her to add bad character to her already miserable life only to make her even more pathetic. Ur sanity need to be checked...

5 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February[b][/b]

The guy realised you are nothing but a destiny destroyer, maybe his mother prayer manifested on him before you will extort him dry because of one smelly kpekus that u can only offer him. The simp is freed from bondages praise the lord � hallelujah

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by seyz91(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy
Senomi:
Fear anything that bleeds for 3-5 days and doesn't die
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by chaloskyx: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
LOL YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE HIM BUT HE HAS OBVIOUSLY FALLEN OUT OF LOVE WITH YO? IN THAT CASE MANAGE HIM LIKE THAT NOW ABI
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Newboss(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fake AF. Next!
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Candidlady: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
Have you tried communicating with him how you are feeling?

He might be broke.....

Do you love him without the material benefits you are getting from him?

You are about to find out the truth about this relationship.

Are you for serious undecided

You think she loves that guy?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

Get a job and be a productive member of the society

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by SocialJustice: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
chatinent:

You donnn mean it.

Ok?

You don't want to lose your newly found BankPHB you met in the more and became an item.

No go find work. Dey there dey swallow another person money dey claim female upandan. E go clear.
Gbas gbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is just a figment of OP’s imagination grin grin OP is hallucinating already. Imagine the cock and bull story this one dey tell prson

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Flashh: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
You just scared/perturbed of losing those favours you were getting from him.

You don't miss him, but his money.

Leech you are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by BlackyOne: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
He don use u do yahoo plus and paid you off... angry
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by SocialJustice: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat
Chop knuckle, I believe.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by OBALOLA55(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

OLOBURU DON START AGAIN
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Buziness101: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mercychen:
Have you caught him red handed cheating or you're only suspecting him?

Give him time to see if he'll come around. If he doesn't, move on without confronting him.

Men are like that. When they're still trying to test their wooing prowess and you're unfortunate to be caught in it, this is usually the case cos before you know it they are on to the next prey after conquering you.

So, try not to get caught up in their silly games. Be watchful. Men are players.

OLosho Sighted

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by alphaNomega: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

You are a jobless boy
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by flokii: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink

He is supposed to worship you as Ogun or Sango wey you be ba?

Some of you will just be there yarning dust. With this your mentality, guys will most likely run from you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by oodua1stson: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

he suddenly stopped carrying you for head after spending money on you?

Forget it, he don use you for money ritual
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by flokii: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
BlackyOne:
He don use u do yahoo plus and paid you off... angry

GBAM!!
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Lanretoye(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
That means no more shopping.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
You're not bringing anything to the table.
Maybe he found someone not as expensive and demanding as you are.
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by richardtimothy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=orohbiro post=110853668]I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.[/quo

You don use hypo bath

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Lexusgs430: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

He already won your heart and pussy ....... It's time to move onto another heart and pussy....... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by diogo23: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

You're shameless idiot, you don't love or miss him, you just miss the money he give you

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by beejay85: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

My wife.....of 10years is also showing off some form of attitude..should I run from home? No...
Dear don't entertain any form of fear..it's normal in healthy relationships for one party to steer clear for a while.
If u r sure u havent done anything to set him on d edge,feel free to call and ask what's up with him..DNT bring up d monetary aspect...just show genuine concern about his affair..u LL see u really have nothing to worry about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.