Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions (11604 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by nferyn(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2007
Those abortions shouldn't make you worry about her ability to conceive. Properly carried out first term abortions in hygienic conditions have only a minimal chance of impacting her future chance of conceiving. Actually carrying a child to term has far bigger negative physiological consequences than undergoing a first term abortion.

The abortions aren't what you should be worried about, but rather whether or not you can handle her past lifestyle.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by BABEELOVE(f): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2007
@Topic

I was wondering what the problem is here. If you know she is wild and you have a rocky Tom and Jerry relationship, why bother with the relationship?  Besides she is still young at 20 and probably still misguided like you.  What do you guys think a relationship is all about--MILK AND HONEY How many young ladies and gents know what they are doing at 20 or 25 These are things you encounter as you grow up. That is why the word "maturity" exists! Most of us are not even there till our 30s! So stop worrying and grow up first!

By the way, all you guys mentioning ladies and abortions, please ask yourselves how many girls you have gotten pregnant in your lifetimes and how many you have led to the slaughter house before you pass judgement.  It take two to commit that type act.   The lady might be the "aborter" since she is the one that has the manifestations of "unwanted pregnancy"  Most of you guys are major accomplices with or without your knowlege.  So please come off your high horses! Please remove the log in your eyes first!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2007
I would just maintain the relationship, as it were. It's clear to me, you were NOT keen on your lady, or things went stale? Either way, it appears you wanted out, and by her confessing to past mistakes, (without being prompted, may I add) you've jumped at the opportunity to dump her! sad Perhaps you've got your beady eye on someone else?

We've all got pasts, some we're not too proud of. I'd have thought it was what your lady did AFTER you got together, that was more important than what she did in the past? That girl MUST be kicking herself, and wishing she'd kept her mouth shut. sad I feel so sorry for her, it's pretty sad that telling the truth, a bit of old-fashioned honesty, can end a relationship. undecided

I can only assume you're past is squeaky clean, poster. Is it?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by PurestBoy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2007
Her confession is useless. Send her away because she's a rotten bitch. She's of no use again else you will just suffer for what you know nothing about. There are many good and spotless ladies out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Reverend(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2007
The voice of compassion has spoken grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by mamaput(f): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2007
PurestBoy:

Her confession is useless. Send her away because she's a rotten bitch. She's of no use again else you will just suffer for what you know nothing about. There are many good and spotless ladies out there.

Dream ,dream, dream.
For example?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2007
Siena:

I would just maintain the relationship, as it were. It's clear to me, you were NOT keen on your lady, or things went stale? Either way, it appears you wanted out, and by her confessing to past mistakes, (without being prompted, may I add) you've jumped at the opportunity to dump her! sad Perhaps you've got your beady eye on someone else?

We've all got pasts, some we're not too proud of. I'd have thought it was what your lady did AFTER you got together, that was more important than what she did in the past? That girl MUST be kicking herself, and wishing she'd kept her mouth shut. sad I feel so sorry for her, it's pretty sad that telling the truth, a bit of old-fashioned honesty, can end a relationship. undecided

I can only assume you're past is squeaky clean, poster. Is it?

I agree, my past is not exactly squeaky clean, but I definitely didn't lose my head to that extent no matter the pressures. So, why should I be made to jointly bear the consequences of a wild life after I've been quite careful safeguarding mine?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2007
mamaput:

Dream ,dream, dream.
For example?
Kemjisuper:

I agree, my past is not exactly squeaky clean, but I definitely didn't lose my head to that extent no matter the pressures. So, why should I be made to jointly bear the consequences of a wild life after I've been quite careful safeguarding mine?

Well, if you can't forgive her for being honest, you don't / didn't love her to begin with.

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Godsgirl(f): 3:59am On Aug 06, 2007
What is the big deal? If you are not married to her, nothing matters anyway. There is no need to worry. In case no one in this forum knew this, I would be pleased to be the one to break the news to you. You owe absolutely no "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" a thing. Such relationships do not count. Now begin to court someone, get engaged, and/married, then ask me this same question. At that time, I can honestly reply to your thread.

Agape!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by mamaput(f): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2007
please get me a better example that of a man
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2007
Godsgirl:

What is the big deal? If you are not married to her, nothing matters anyway. There is no need to worry. In case no one in this forum knew this, I would be pleased to be the one to break the news to you. You owe absolutely no "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" a thing. Such relationships do not count. Now begin to court someone, get engaged, and/married, then ask me this same question. At that time, I can honestly reply to your thread.

Agape!

Really cheering advice. I was more concerned about how she would feel about my stand towards the whole issue. I guess since we're not actually married and not even close to it yet, it shouldn't count as a misfortune in both our lives. I just don't want to make her aware that its because of the abortion issue, but hey, maybe I can't help it. The truth eventually will prevail.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by BASETSANA(f): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2007
Ithink you should forgive and forget at least she had the decency to tell you
about her past life
anyway bra,follow your heart
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by mellow(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2007
My advice"

If in your whole life you have never gotten a girl pregnant and she went ahead and had an abortion, then you can leave her.

If in your whole life you have never done anything you regretted, then go ahead and leave her.

If in your entire life you have never done anything you never believed you could do under normal circumstance then leave her.

If in your entire life you have never done anything wrong that you forgiveness for then send her away with immediate effect.

But if you have done any of the above and know that everybody is subject to mistakes then stay with her and love her the

more.

It takes a real woman to tell the truth and it takes a better woman to confess to her guilt without being asked.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by pattiano(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2007
Kemjisuper wat are you really talking about, you toasted this girl she agreed for you, told the truth about herself and now you are talking about marrying a virgin. Are you a virgin yourself? after going about destroying all the ladies life you are talking about settling with a virgin , you must be heartless.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by honeylove2(f): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2007
cool cool cooloh boy! you need to shine your eyes very well. she might be lying to you may be she wants something from you! thing! thing!! thing!!! is she asking anything benefiting from you? if not then i would advise you but a close look on her and you always put her to some kind of test to know if trully she loves you and if she has really changed from her decietful ways as claimed.

i wouldn't want you to fall victim of any type of wild kinds since you are one of the easy going onceshocked

DO NOT ALLOW HER TO DECEIVE YOU AT THE END PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Angeljay(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
Girls see why I will only confess to God and may be to a priest (at least he is sworn to aoth)?
@ Poster: The truth is, she owes you nothing!
If there is something else you don't like about her, then spit it out because she is so free and you, who knows you've got so many unimaginable sins lurking beneath your chest.
I sorry for you oooooooooo!
Thank God for the Bible, 'He who has no sin, let him cast the first stone'.
You better soji-wake up. People like you end up marrying 'virgins', only to find out that they've had kids grin, because you react only to what you hear, not minding the rational behind the action.
Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by omofineboy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
I wonder why most of us hate people that tell the truth, most of us like lies why ofr God sake. How many girls are decent and by the way whats the meaninig of decency? you will be suprised that the next girl you will date will be worse, by this your actions you are discouraging girls from trusting you to ever tell you the truth about their past lives. You also must have ugly past everyone has. why dont you take it and trust the poor girl, truth is the basis for trust, most people are worse just take this.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by tonerro1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2007
look my friend forget the past,if all the guys on nairaland forum new the past of all their girlfriends today ,they would all seperate tomorrow(anyone wants to dare me then ask your girlfriend of her past and if she is honest then see if u would want to be with her) NOBOBY IS A SAINT ,WE ARE ALL SINNERS BUT SOME OF US WILL GET TO PARADISE!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2007
I wonder why most of us hate people that tell the truth, most of us like lies why for God's sake.
says who?

We all face social pressures that impinge on our daily lives, let the man handle his the way he sees fit. How dare you fallaciously equate his lobby for advice with 'hatred for people that tell the truth?' Must you impugn his motive simply because you disagree with it?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Godsgirl(f): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
Nicely put! wink
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2007
thank you jare fine girl
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Godsgirl(f): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2007
How did you know I was fine, I mean, Of course I am but can it actually show via my words (and no, I am not conceited either) cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2007
jeezuz christ, you are really feeling yourself o, I mean of course there's nothing more attractive than partial cockiness: you are partially cocky so i thikn you might be fine. Keep in mind if t here's a way to provide some irrefutable proof, I wouldn't mind. tongue wink
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Godsgirl(f): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2007
I'm just telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but, But lets get back to the issue at hand, This guy's girl confessed to 2 abortions and he is in need of advice. We have no right to take over the forum this way, See ya later in some other forum.

Now be nice, and no cussing!

wink
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2007
so now which forum will i find you under so i can message you  cheesy  cool. need to see proof of that truth u are telling.

advise advise, i really want him to make a decision that will give him the peace of mind he needs.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Godsgirl(f): 4:09am On Aug 07, 2007
Sorry, Two things I cannot do on this forum is post my pic and exchange my personal info, This is all you've got bro. Enjoy my contributions on Naija Rules while it lasts, I won't be here on the site for much longer, cry
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 5:59am On Aug 07, 2007
there you are. you see my people, are you under the impression that my people will take 419 jam your PersInf? I don't fault you o at all. since you're leaving the site you're now uglified.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by mellow(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2007
Godsgirl:

Sorry, Two things I cannot do on this forum is post my pic and exchange my personal info, This is all you've got bro. Enjoy my contributions on Naija Rules while it lasts, I won't be here on the site for much longer, cry

Save journey sis.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by nossycheek(f): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2007
Have you not had sex with her? If yes, what if it had resulted in pregnancy, could have accepted or opt for abortion?

Just think about it, you may carry equal or more guilt.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2007
nossycheek:

Have you not had sex with her? If yes, what if it had resulted in pregnancy, could have accepted or opt for abortion?

Just think about it, you may carry equal or no guilt.

Seriously, no! I've not had sex with her and she knows it too undecided. Therefore I carry no guilt thank you grin

pattiano :

Kemjisuper what are you really talking about, you toasted this girl she agreed for you, told the truth about herself and now you are talking about marrying a virgin. Are you a virgin yourself? after going about destroying all the ladies life you are talking about settling with a virgin , you must be heartless.

Please don't come here to blabbermouth on this forum. that wasn't the reason I started it in the first place. For your information, I haven't destroyed any lady's life EVER! Knowingly or unknowingly if you please. What's wrong in my seeking advice as to whether she would ultimately destroy mine? So don't go accusing me from the filthiness of your thick brain. Not all people are the same in words and actions, mind you.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by crazyp(f): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2007
@poster,

My friend angry, if u want to leave her,

go ahead & do so

why all this explanations? shocked

but i sincerely pray you meet the dirtiest but most secretive babe ever!!! cool angry
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
crazyp:

@poster,

My friend angry, if u want to leave her,

go ahead & do so

why all this explanations? shocked

but i sincerely pray you meet the dirtiest but most secretive babe ever!!! cool angry

Same to you my dear, same to you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Reasons You Cant Find A Man / Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire ( Photos) / Please, Fvck Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.