Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions (11601 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2007
nANa your response dey make me laugh.CHAI! my sister wetin man go do abeg visit the guy site pikin wey dey talk on abortion i mean what is this world turning into.HAVE A GOOD DAY DEAR!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by nana(f): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2007
Lol. . .just viewed his website now. Cool site i must say but all of them girls. Hmm,they are just his friends jare. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by jkpretty(f): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2007
Ride on, I'm enjoying this cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by jkpretty(f): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2007
Ride on, I'm enjoying this cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by jkpretty(f): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2007
Sorrry , o, i just checked d site, d guy is not even fine self. Abeg d girl should bone jare.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2007
Am really sure they are just friends or wanna be friends.He reminds me of a guy in university who used to chat up chicks asking them to be freinds with him,the girls unfortunately would think he is some nice guy just looking for friends. He would go out of his way to do favours for these girls to gain confidence,and then somedayinvite them to take "HARMLESS" pictures with him.Then when someone else see's the picture he would tell you she is one of the girls chasing after him and if you see the guy. D WO WO(OMO BABA FINE PASS AM) grin

So i know guys like our kemjiKA!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
toks81:

Hello Naira landers am sure some of you might think why am taking this personal but i thought it was a mature person dropping the topic for advice.I apologise for wasting such insults on a child born in 1984.GOSH shocked

Also i would want all Nairaland users to check up link sites.this baby has a site www.kemjisuper.faithweb.com.please visit and see the number of girls he posed with.I know he may never have slept with any of them just posing with them but the loser that he is any thing can happen.

Naira land admin this is for you.Kindly edit topics before posting them.This should be yanked of your site. angry

Thanks for being such a good inquisitive detective. undecided That's the problem with people like you. Just because I take pictures with my lady friends doesn't mean I've slept with any of them. That's what perverted people like you have at the back of their minds always!

May I also add that I didn't even sleep with the lady in question who had the abortions. So I think I'm in a damn good position to think about keeping a relationship with such a person. If you know any of them, feel free to ask! I really mean it. Cheers

cool
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2007
jkpretty:

Sorrry , o, i just checked d site, d guy is not even fine self. Abeg d girl should bone jare.

Thank you jare. I never even mentioned I was fine or ugly. Plus, that's not in any way related to this thread. Thank God you won't even dare to post your own pic anywhere cos as a lady, you'll be screwed if you're even a bit on the ugly side. grin

@Toks81
I don't know why you're taking this so personal, you'll soon get High B.P. Maybe you're one of them "Abortees" so you're trying to defend their cause. It's people like you who would go about giving bad advice to innocent girls out there. How old are you sef? What if I'm 1984? Does that mean I can't ask for honest advice from cool headed people on Nairaland? Of course I'm old enough to be put in jail for crimes against humanity don't you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
And you would soon be put in jail!Trust me!

If you where my brother i would have excommunicated you from the family.YOU ARE A DISGRACE. UGLY CONFUSED BRAT!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
toks81:

And you would soon be put in jail!Trust me!

If you where my brother i would have excommunicated you from the family.YOU ARE A DISGRACE. UGLY CONFUSED BRAT!
Thank you. Where's your picture by the way? See what you do with your free time on the internet. Seek advice O! You're supposed to be a lady!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.