Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions (11602 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by pages(f): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ poster "Anyways, my immediate advice to myself is to date and marry a virgin! That way, there wont be any room for bad secrets from the past. "[quote

Please i hope you have never slept with any girl before because that will make it short one of a virgin. By the way are you a virgin?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2007
pages:

@ poster "Anyways, my immediate advice to myself is to date and marry a virgin! That way, there wont be any room for bad secrets from the past. "[quote

Please i hope you have never slept with any girl before because that will make it short one of a virgin. By the way are you a virgin?

Would it answer your question if I said I haven't deflowered anyone before?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by crazyp(f): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2007
Kemjisuper:

Same to you my dear, same to you grin

It can never happen to me
infact i can never leave a guy cos
he was[b] "strong"[/b] & "trusted" me enough
to tell his past deeds

rather, i'll leave him if i find out
he hasnt turned a new leaf
got that?

people should always be given a chance
to prove themselves

& by the way, dem dey force you? shocked
thats my opinion, lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2007
crazyp:

It can never happen to me
infact i can never leave a guy because
he was[b] "strong"[/b] & "trusted" me enough
to tell his past deeds

rather, i'll leave him if i find out
he hasnt turned a new leaf
got that?

people should always be given a chance
to prove themselves

& by the way, them dey force you? shocked
thats my opinion, lipsrsealed grin

My dear, I don't blame you. No matter how bad your guy may have been, he can't possibly have had an abortion done on him, can he? The closest would be that he had helped his ex-girlfriend abort a child to whom he was the father.

So, put yourself clearly in my shoes before you start deviating from the topic.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by crazyp(f): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
@Poster

since u seem to have a problem with
anyone that says "stick to her"

why dont u leave her alone
& move on?

or is that difficult also?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2007
crazyp:

@Poster

since u seem to have a problem with
anyone that says "stick to her"

why don't u leave her alone
& move on?

or is that difficult also?

I'm seriously considering it. I don't have a problem with those who say I should stay with her, mind you. But I seriously do have a problem with those who think they can come on this forum to wish that I meet the "dirtiest most secretive babe ever!"

Thank you. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by nossycheek(f): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2007
@kemjisuper

Pls leave her and zap very fast. she is fit to be around u. Act very fast before it is too late.
Run without looking behind, your life is too sweet to be ruined @ 23
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by simplyme3(f): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2007
@Nossy

Which kain advice be dat - u no fit be God o -
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Macutie(f): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2007
Consider it from this angle, what if she didn't tell u about d abortions? Would u still want her then? But man u are selfish! How can u want 2 break it off with her cos she loved u enough 2 tell u d truth about her past? Dont u have skeletons? Since u have decided 2 discontinue d relationship, i can now conclude dt u haven't even forgiven her! Gosh! U were not even in d picture when all that happened! So why fret?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Macutie(f): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2007
Consider it from this angle, what if she didn't tell u about d abortions? Would u still want her then? But man u are selfish! How can u want 2 break it off with her cos she loved u enough 2 tell u d truth about her past? Dont u have skeletons? Since u have decided 2 discontinue d relationship, i can now conclude dt u haven't even forgiven her! Gosh! U were not even in d picture when all that happened! So why fret?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2007
seems people think kemji is heartless. kemji don't let feelings of guilt hamper your decision.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by bennnie(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2007
sincerley speaking.i was once in your shoes. i had a girl i was dating sometime ago.she had some ugly past i was ready to live with but i discovered that my love for her simply vanished when she told me she had undergone three previous abortions. i culdnt handle that and intuitively i knew the relationship would never end up in marriage and it never did.so dude,follow your heart
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Macutie(f): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2007
K0be u de pursue me?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2007
Macutie:

Consider it from this angle, what if she didn't tell u about d abortions? Would u still want her then? But man u are selfish! How can u want 2 break it off with her because she loved u enough 2 tell u d truth about her past? Dont u have skeletons? Since u have decided 2 discontinue d relationship, i can now conclude dt u haven't even forgiven her! Gosh! You were not even in d picture when all that happened! So why fret?

Maybe it's just me O! But isn't abortion the same thing as, um undecided murder? The fact still remains. Her recent behaviour still leaves me in doubt that she has thoroughly changed. Sincerely speaking, what would you do if your cheating boyfriend confessed crazy stuff to you, made you forgive him, and there's still no reasonable change in his behaviour? Please answer!

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by uchetobi(f): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
forgive her if you can but if you cant move on, explain properly to her, but I feel sorry for the next guy she’l dat cuz am sure she wont tell him the truth. Sometimes, after reading stuff like this, I wonder if the truth is worth it
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2007
Kemjisuper:

Maybe it's just me O! But isn't abortion the same thing as, um undecided murder? The fact still remains. Her recent behaviour still leaves me in doubt that she has thoroughly changed. Sincerely speaking, what would you do if your cheating boyfriend confessed crazy stuff to you, made you forgive him, and there's still no reasonable change in his behaviour? Please answer!

Cheers

Well, you're twisting things, when there's absolutely no need to. It's up to you what you choose to do.

You're comparing this girl to a "cheating boyfriend". Has she cheated on you? Are her actions, i.e confessing a past, which may I add, you were no part of, indicative of a cheating girlfriend? And please, don't say yes, because up till now, you haven't said she's cheated on you.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by moondust(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2007
new leaf my butts!
a leopard cannot lose its spots, so hommie if those things she sais are true,
u either learn to live wit it and also expect more or you opt out.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by uchetobi(f): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
haba!!! of couse someone can turn a new leaf, you sound cynical Gosh!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Poster: You ought to respect the fact that she told you the truth. Exposing dark and alarming truths is one of the fastest ways of determining somebody who actually wants to change.

And for those advocating marrying a virgin, I pity you - is that the solution? You think (indiscriminate) sex or an abortion is the worst thing that could be in a girl's past? How about despoil (and consequent psychological effects), drugs, psychosis, voodoo (black magic), criminal offences etc? If the girl confesses to stuff like that, what would you suggest to him? To marry a guy? Virgin my ass.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hey Guys & Ladies, I'm happy to say I finally did it. I drew her into a long deep conversation and explained to her why I no longer wanted to continue the relationship on that level. I didn't mention the abortions though.

I promised we'll just leave it as "best friends" level. She seemed to understand - for today O! shocked

I just hope things will heal from here on for us both. Thanks to every comment - both positive and negative.

Now I can go back to commenting on other people's problems.

Cheers grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Seun(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
Sounds as if you broke up the sexual aspect of your relationship the correct way. Kudos. Now if others will learn,
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
Kemjisuper:

Hey Guys & Ladies, I'm happy to say I finally did it. I drew her into a long deep conversation and explained to her why I no longer wanted to continue the relationship on that level. I didn't mention the abortions though.

I promised we'll just leave it as "best friends" level. She seemed to understand - for today O! shocked

I just hope things will heal from here on for us both. Thanks to every comment - both positive and negative.

Cheers grin
you're a good man.  you did good! thanks for not hurting her feelings. if you don't mind dropping some hints on what you talked about, that would be great.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by temmky(f): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2007
Give her a second chance if you feel its worth it. Just ensure that she is really changed. That's really too much for just a 20yr old.If however, u choose to "chop" her too b4 dumping her,then,u you are wicked too. Something tells me that your love for her was shallow in the first place, tha's why it's easy for you to "back out"So it was a taboo dt she told you the truth shei?Just dont be selfish.If you still feel for her,try work things out.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Macgreat(m): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2007
Wat can i say but sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by uchetobi(f): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2007
Good luck to you then, I hope you find peace with your decision
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2007
if she says she's had two then multiply it by two cos women never tell the whole truth.
once she says nthe whole truth you'll definitely run away.
all these small girls with their itchy panties!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by doyenn(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2007
I want to tell you that it's matters because somehow our past it going to tell on our future.If she's 20 as u've said and has gone thru all those wild days i think you need to reconsider ur relationship with her.If you are the gentle type,i wld not advice you to continue with her because on the long run it'd be difficult 4u to manage her.

Had it been you didnt know it'd have been a different story.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by moondust(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
good man! I like the decision u just took, because its in ur best interest if u abort that relationship rather than try to patch up a bag that will definitely burst again! props!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by crazyp(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2007
Kemjisuper:

Cheers grin

He doesnt need any advice again whether positive or negative
him say him don "divorce" d babe now, grin wink
so, i guess its
"End of Discussion", abi? undecided grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by olagboye(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2007
hello poster, i think u should follow ur heart in decision- making cos wen the resullts of ur decision comes , u will be the one to bear the brunt.good luck. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by uchetobi(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2007
yea. seconded he has made his decision, end of advice pls, thanks end of thread also.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by lovemajek(f): 12:34am On Aug 10, 2007
thank you all, but I still believe a slut will always be a murderer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.