Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions (11598 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Carlosein(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hey Guys & Ladies, I'm happy to say I finally did it. I drew her into a long deep conversation and explained to her why I no longer wanted to continue the relationship on that level. I didn't mention the abortions though.

I promised we'll just leave it as "best friends" level. She seemed to understand - for today O!

I just hope things will heal from here on for us both. Thanks to every comment - both positive and negative.

Now I can go back to commenting on other people's problems.

Cheers

WOW kemjisuper, nice to read this especially considering it looks like you were gentle about it.

trust me the girl will not regret ur telling her how u feel. kudos to you. good luck with your next girl. hope she will be

the one. grin cool

NOW END OF DISCUSSION as dat krazy guy said
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by lovemajek(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
who ask you to end discussion, and no be you asked the question self.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Macutie(f): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2007
Hope you guys know that it is how you treat ladies that determines how de turn out!

And some even dare to call ladies sluts!

But geez some guys are ignorant!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by danniyi(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2007
if truly you love her, and you hope there is a future for the two of you, go ahead, everybody has is ugly past. Let her know you have forgiven are and shower her with abundant of love, she won't go back to it again.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by lovemajek(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2007
you sure say she no go abort again.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by temeey(f): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
i think i agree wit reverend, the story not only sound fabricated but is unrealistic in that circumstances.may jesus forgive u.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2007
temeey:

i think i agree wit reverend, the story not only sound fabricated but is unrealistic in that circumstances.may jesus forgive u.

cry And may your poor soul be forgiven as well for agreeing with a false reverend that a true story is actually fabricated! I doubt if you have anything reasonable to contribute in the first place.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by chiegemba(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2007
@topic; follow ur heart not ur head wink
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by lovemajek(f): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2007
but heart and head works togther to produce action.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by k0be: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2007
She'll never make the 'mistake' of telling the truth in her life again!
I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. - Pietro Aretino
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by lovemajek(f): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
nice quote bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Esoterik(f): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2007
Hmm, exactly how does a former lesbian find herself pregnant?

i dunno mate. She sounds like she is all over the place mentally. Tomorrow she may decide she is lesbian again. Personally would never get involved with a man who "used to be gay" , but i guess everyone is different.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2007
I'd like to ask - Is it true what they say "Once a Lesbian, always a lesbian?"

I guess those kinds of feelings don't die easily since we usually spend more of our time around members of our same sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by donmarshia(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2007
What do u mean by turning a new leave? Is she now bornagain? Besides I would advise u to be careful with her cos AIDS is real. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Fimmy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
if i where u i will forgive her, we all have pasts
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by lovemajek(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2007
donmarshia:

What do u mean by turning a new leave? Is she now bornagain? Besides I would advise u to be careful with her because AIDS is real. undecided

I agreed with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by uppa(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2007
well i will say in every relationship trust is d number one thing so learn to forget and trust ur lady[b][/b][/b][b][i][/i][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by lovemajek(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2007
What about their own children in the future, if womb don pafuka,?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
first i would like to address immature brats like kobe.life is a stage that comes with different scenes.you are not the author of your own life thus if anything unpleasant happens in this 'play' you have nothing TO DO but TO seive through and try to pick out the good stuff and move on.
in plays there are wild heroines who do all the crazy "bad"stuff and still turn around and do good.
sometimes it is just better to SHUT UP instead of opening your mouth to dish out nonscence.if she where your sister would you throw her out.well from your tone i know you can.i have learnt in life to never say never,because when you do the worst happens to you.
i AM HERE TO SEE THE WORST HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUDGED WRONGLY.WHAT IF GOD GAVE UP ON YOU?
as for you kemijisuper(what a name) this is for you.you had lonG given up on your girlfriend(who i must add here is 2 GOOD FOR A LOSER LIKE YOU).iN LIFE WHEN YOU BEGIN TO ASK A THIRD PARTY'S ADVICE ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP IT MEANS YOU NEVER LOVED THE PERSON IN THE FIRST PLACE.Take it from me i have seen enough to know.If i where u i would talk to her calmly and leave her because tomorrow she might be the one resuing your "WAY WARD DAUGHTER"

FINALLY I CAN SEE YOU DO NOT RECOGNISE THE TRUTH OR A TRUE PERSON WHEN YOU SEE ONE.SHAME!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
LOVE MAJECK(WHAT A STUPID NAME)YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID PERSON ALIVE.I HOPE I NEVER MEET YOU.

If she lied e con-sign you.Amebo oshi!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kemjisuper(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2007
toks81:

first i would like to address immature brats like kobe.

Look here lady, I doubt if you're really one, the purpose of this thread is not to insult other posters who have said nothing against you in the first place. angry

toks81:

as for you kemijisuper(what a name) this is for you.you had lonG given up on your girlfriend(who i must add here is 2 GOOD FOR A LOSER LIKE YOU).iN LIFE WHEN YOU BEGIN TO ASK A THIRD PARTY'S ADVICE ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP IT MEANS YOU NEVER LOVED THE PERSON IN THE FIRST PLACE.Take it from me i have seen enough to know.If i where u i would talk to her calmly and leave her because tomorrow she might be the one resuing your "WAY WARD DAUGHTER"

FINALLY I CAN SEE YOU DO NOT RECOGNISE THE TRUTH OR A TRUE PERSON WHEN YOU SEE ONE.SHAME!

Please, in your near narrow future, try to put some effort into studying the proceeds of the thread before hitting your keyboard with those nasty fingers of yours. If I remember correctly, I posted the conclusion to the whole incident and I quote myself below If you have any better solution, then let's all hear it. If not, please do have a nice day. There are hundreds of other threads to dump your words in.

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions
« #116 on: August 08, 2007, 08:39 PM »
Modify message
Hey Guys & Ladies, I'm happy to say I finally did it. I drew her into a long deep conversation and explained to her why I no longer wanted to continue the relationship on that level. I didn't mention the abortions though.

I promised we'll just leave it as "best friends" level. She seemed to understand - for today O! Shocked

I just hope things will heal from here on for us both. Thanks to every comment - both positive and negative.

Now I can go back to commenting on other people's problems.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by lovemajek(f): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
toks81:

LOVE MAJECK(WHAT A STUPID NAME)YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID PERSON ALIVE.I HOPE I NEVER MEET YOU.

If she lied e con-sign you.Amebo oshi!

Thank you, am a lover not killer.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by Kajiang02(m): 4:25am On Aug 18, 2007
There's no shit done or ever happen dt we'l need to run or go to heaven 2 look 4d solution. Pally, search ur conciense 2c if u've eva hurt som1,
If u both luv each other, n r compatible, den go for it,
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by luckia(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2007
hi,

i strong believe in forgiveness, look it will hurt the more if you leave her and she goes back into such life again, yah this because you are the course of her negative turn around , while be the hero and make her turn around positively and be happy as this will also help in advice when u give birth.

look LOVE covering all sins and and negative intentions and things, if you truely love i bet you to go for her and she will remain for you, just play your part as a man and let the rest go,

MOST IMPORTANTLY PRAY FOR GOD GUIDIANCE OK ,

love love love
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by iyes(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2007
SO WHAT ABOUT THAT?

WHY DO WE (NIGERIAN MEN) LIKE TO PLAY THE OSTRICH? WHAT AN AUDACITY AND DOUBLE STANDARD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER YOU HAVE!

SO, WHAT ABOUT THE NUMEROUS GIRLS THAT ABORTED FOR YOU? THEY'BE SOMEONE ELSE'S WIFE TOO, YOU KNOW!

ABEG, LEAVE MATTER BO, IF YOU WAN MARRY, GO AHEAD. AND IF YOU NO WAN MARRY AM, TALK MAKE WE HEAR. AS E BE LIKE YOU DEY FIND EXCUSE TO "ESCAPE"
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2007
[color=#000099][/color] angry yeah mr kemjisuper i read the sorry conclusion to your lousy story.Next time you are given 15 mins free air time in your cyber cafe use it judiciously instead of posting unneccessary details on how she never gave you some ass and now she is a baby killer with no womb.

you knew she was wild why did you date her.Am sure she does not know about this thread.

Get a life.Mr "VIRGIN"
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by const6(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2007
What if you were the one that made her commit the abortion? then it was have been ok? right? Let me tell you guys, before i meet my wife, she has had abortions before, but that didnt stop our love and i can tell you today, i am still looking for a marriage as fun and blissful as this, and i can tell you very few i can see.

It is the love that matters, what she has done before has little to do with what you can make her in the future, if the love is there nothing matters. Let me ask you dis, before you met her, you havent had sex before i guess? and if yes, what if that lady had gotten pregnant, tell me what you would have done
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2007
hello Const6,thank you very much.when i signed up to naira land i scrolled through the forum and regretably saw this topic and decided to go through.Thank you for convincining me there are still real men with hearts out there.thank you for making kemjisuper and his team of losers look as stupid as they really are.

I mean if he was the one who made her commit the abortions it would not have been a problem.Ask him am sure the dunce would say if truly she was pregnant he would make her keep it.Any way for judging her he would be judged and the poor girl thinks she has a "best friend" in a sucker.

Const6 am not htis insultive but this guy is really pissing me off and i promise myself never to click on such topics again.

God bless your beautifull marriage.Truly nothing can be as true and beautiful like what you have.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by const6(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2007
Const6 am not htis insultive but this guy is really pissing me off and i promise myself never to click on such topics again.

@toks81, you dont have to deprive yourself of such, you can always read and either laugh bout such or just read for reading sake, i guess such thread or topic needs gud and candid response.

E dey make person vex at times jare, most especially when you see guys they yarn opata cos say them say girl do this, is the world, ok?

Takia
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2007
Mr Nwoke ekpo kemjika eyinaya next time you want to be priced ass hole don't put up your web pag.My colleagues and i just had a good laugh at the RAZO wey dey dump babe.Be care full you might just annoy me and i will put this story and your details on national media. grin wink
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by nana(f): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2007
toks81:

Mr Nwoke ekpo kemjika eyinaya next time you want to be priced ass hole don't put up your web pag.My colleagues and i just had a good laugh at the RAZO wey dey dump babe.Be care full you might just annoy me and i will put this story and your details on national media. grin wink

Chai!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions by toks81(f): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2007
Hello Naira landers am sure some of you might think why am taking this personal but i thought it was a mature person dropping the topic for advice.I apologise for wasting such insults on a child born in 1984.GOSH shocked

Also i would want all nairalanders to check up link sites.this baby has a site www.kemjisuper.faithweb.com.please visit and see the number of girls he posed with.I know he may never have slept with any of them just posing with them but the loser that he is any thing can happen.

Naira land admin this is for you.Kindly edit topics before posting them.This should be yanked of your site. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me / 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.