Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? (43049 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Ishilove: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Shegzdave:

It’s funny considering how she busted herself almost immediately cheesy
I've made up my mind to stop commenting on these "I just created this profile to ask for advice" threads. They are all idiots

12 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2022
KingDamzzy:
She had the picture of the flag of Japan as her phone screenlock.

No bigger red flag than that.
grin grin
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by lildonn222: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2022
''send me recharge card'', after our first phone call.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Crafteck1: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Nice but I do prefer to discuss about obaseki and wike

Do you think obaseki is doing the right thing

All na tif, what affects me immediately is the nepa. And diesel, they are splitting my daily income into 3 spots and taking 2,they will likely finish me befors the 2 gluttons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Olam09(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. grin. And his only mistake was that his small pencil couldn't write anything in the big for nothing black board you call a pot of beans grin

Are you guilty of small d**ck

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by blackgold2018(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Shegzdave:
undecided
Ishilove,
Come and see who you were advising on her thread.
Imagine a mid-teen ooo and she said her brother is caging her..
Seems I’ll get a big padlock to add to the cage undecided
as in erh!
And she really talked like a teen she is.

A foolish one for that matter. No wonder the brother found out her stupidity and vulnerability earlier.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Charly68: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Visited a lady friend and her big sister brought in concubine and we had to excuse them.. knew she would teach my lady friend same attitude from close observation.. I ran for my life .. After she got married she tried calling my line for favour and I said my instincts was right so i blocked her forever

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Crafteck1:
Is it only relationship people talk about here... Everytime man and woman

Go Politics section na.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Shegzdave: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Ishilove:

I've made up my mind to stop commenting on these "I just created this profile to ask for advice". They are all idiots
cheesy
They should seek for advice elsewhere and stop using someone to catch cruise.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Olam09(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2022
SmellySperm:
Smelly wig

You too smelly sperm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Thazard(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. grin. And his only mistake was that his small pencil couldn't write anything in the big for nothing black board you call a pot of beans grin

Savage
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by blackgold2018(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
He kept over-pricing everything like a stingy man.
[/quote]No wonder your brother is caging you. You really reasoned like a kid you are.

A foolish one for that matter. Your brother found out your stupidity and vulnerability earlier.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Miyachi: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2022
pansophist:
Asked me to book for uber while coming, I did. While at the venue, ate so much and ordered take away, i paid, then asked for a uber ride back home to the island, i paid again. Another meet up, asked me to book uber again, while choosing an expensive location which I'll pay of course.

Mehn, I ghost her instantly. I can't be spending more than the minimum wage per date, I no be thief na. Watching as debit sms keeps entering my phone almost gave me heart attack. I don't like that feeling.

Lol. It's the heart attack part for me.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Shegzdave: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2022
blackgold2018:
as in erh!
And she really talked like a teen she is.

A foolish one for that matter. No wonder the brother found out her stupidity and vulnerability earlier.
You’re right cheesy
The only funny thing is how she shot herself in the foot almost immediately grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Karleb(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Beedude:
Met online, claimed to be a big girl. Came with a Lexus on first date. I ordered something of 3k but she order 15k. I paid and we move.
2 days later, she made a disress call that she forgot her ATM at home while going to work and she already filled up her car with fuel of 13k in the station. So i should bail her out with 15k. She wanted to send the fuel attendant account. I told her bluntly, why cant u do the transfer from your own account since you only forgot your cards and not your phones.
She hissed and hung up immediately.
I helped her by blocking her on every platform she can reach me on.
Some ladies are just mad

Tinder swindler! cheesy

14 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Lizzydonnah:
He is a nairalander undecided
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Crafteck1:

All na tif, what affects me immediately is the nepa. And diesel, they are splitting my daily income into 3 spots and taking 2,they will likely finish me befors the 2 gluttons

Omo I don’t have to deal with much fuel

I have constant electricity 20 hours a day should be called constant

Some days we get 20 hours a days why some day we get 24 hours

We only go out of light when the transformer is faulty
But it doesn’t exceed one day

Asin I am shocked

Somewhere in Edo state

Thou things here are expensive but we Dey manage
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Atticusxsz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
GlowDee:

Lol.. Not with an Ogoni or Eleme girl. You want make dem blow your destiny like powder.

Tell dem o, e be like say dem no love their destiny again. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
lol...this midteen girl again. I like you, but I Will report to your brother. Lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by GooodHardDick: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

You well so?

So a simp guy should go and buy anything he sees without pricing just because he wants to impress a girl? What happened to your hands abeg? Why couldn't you pay the money instead, since you're not OK with the over pricing? angry

Behave yourself here on Nairaland!! We don't tolerate girls with entitlement mentality!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Wuppdex: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
And Tasla ? you fit each other �
moralex:
meet someone like that too, doesn't know who Elon musk is and Tasla

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Ebubu: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wittyduchess:
lol. Thanks.
might we be friends wink
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Ebubu: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
nurez305:
The first red flag was when she started ignoring my calls.

I went to her house to know what is going on and I met a guy there but he excuse us immediately, later she went to take her bath and drop the phone on the sofa. I was with her phone when the text message from that guy that left enter with only "OK" . then I open the message and I saw the previous conversation between them.

The guy said : when you know your boy-friend is coming to your house today, why did you invite me also to come

My fucking GF replied : he is not my boyfriend, he is only a friend

After reading that, I started sweating inside their house after I have spent on the idiot.

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,
Give her money whenever she ask
When her father died, I paid her trip to and fro and also give her change to hold to her village.

I felt like a loser and was very heartbroken. I summon courage and told her to return back my phone after telling her what I saw in her inbox, she accuse me of checking her messages without her consent and she refuse to give me the phone.

I threten her that if she refuse to return my phone that I won't take it lively with her. She reported me to police and they set a trap for me, she told me to come to somewhere to collect the phone, on getting there, I was arrested and the police force me to write a statement that I will never disturb her because of this phone again. I did and they told me to call one of my relatives to come and bail me and be my witness. I did that and I was granted bail and told us to come the next day.

The next day, the police woman try to settle the issue between us and she said we should not fight each other again and continue our relationship. And the police officer told her to delete all the threat messages I sent to her which he did.

NOW IS MY TURN TO REVENGE
After about 2months that will depart, she taught I have forgotten everything she does to me not knowing that I'm only waiting for the best time to strike her back. I went to area command to hire police, the man charged me 30k and told me not to worried that what she does was very bad. I lead the way to her house and she was shocked to see me again, she quickly call her mum and to tell her, we arrested her in her shop then and the police put an allegation on her that she hire tug to beat me up because I requested for my phone from her. She started crying that is a lie. The police ask for the receipt of the phone from her and she told them that I bought it for her, they collected the phone and detained her until her family show.

I later tell the police to allow her to go but I need to collect the phone. The man said it is important I do that.... After everything, I collected the phone and leave them in the station.

Foolish olosho

na man you be

6 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by naturefellow(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
nurez305:
The first red flag was when she started ignoring my calls.

I went to her house to know what is going on and I met a guy there but he excuse us immediately, later she went to take her bath and drop the phone on the sofa. I was with her phone when the text message from that guy that left enter with only "OK" . then I open the message and I saw the previous conversation between them.

The guy said : when you know your boy-friend is coming to your house today, why did you invite me also to come

My fucking GF replied : he is not my boyfriend, he is only a friend

After reading that, I started sweating inside their house after I have spent on the idiot.

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,
Give her money whenever she ask
When her father died, I paid her trip to and fro and also give her change to hold to her village.

I felt like a loser and was very heartbroken. I summon courage and told her to return back my phone after telling her what I saw in her inbox, she accuse me of checking her messages without her consent and she refuse to give me the phone.

I threten her that if she refuse to return my phone that I won't take it lively with her. She reported me to police and they set a trap for me, she told me to come to somewhere to collect the phone, on getting there, I was arrested and the police force me to write a statement that I will never disturb her because of this phone again. I did and they told me to call one of my relatives to come and bail me and be my witness. I did that and I was granted bail and told us to come the next day.

The next day, the police woman try to settle the issue between us and she said we should not fight each other again and continue our relationship. And the police officer told her to delete all the threat messages I sent to her which he did.

NOW IS MY TURN TO REVENGE
After about 2months that will depart, she taught I have forgotten everything she does to me not knowing that I'm only waiting for the best time to strike her back. I went to area command to hire police, the man charged me 30k and told me not to worried that what she does was very bad. I lead the way to her house and she was shocked to see me again, she quickly call her mum and to tell her, we arrested her in her shop then and the police put an allegation on her that she hire tug to beat me up because I requested for my phone from her. She started crying that is a lie. The police ask for the receipt of the phone from her and she told them that I bought it for her, they collected the phone and detained her until her family show.

I later tell the police to allow her to go but I need to collect the phone. The man said it is important I do that.... After everything, I collected the phone and leave them in the station

Foolish olosho
you guys get yourself into this mess always. You often fail to define a relationship from the onset, and pour all your finances into women who you are yet to commit to just to win their hearts.
And at the end of the day, you're taken for an ATM/fool while they look the other way for better options.

All the investment you made on her, would you do only a 10th for your gender

Stop blaming women for your foolishness. Wise up comrades!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Olayetan(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

Small girl, you will understand that better when you grow up and start working for money.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by klashe(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
"Nobody can make me do what I don't want"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by HenryWilliams(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
mybiz234:

It is cotton ball, not cotton board

It's actually cotton bud..

9 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by bigcee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Beedude:
Met online, claimed to be a big girl. Came with a Lexus on first date. I ordered something of 3k but she order 15k. I paid and we move.
2 days later, she made a disress call that she forgot her ATM at home while going to work and she already filled up her car with fuel of 13k in the station. So i should bail her out with 15k. She wanted to send the fuel attendant account. I told her bluntly, why cant u do the transfer from your own account since you only forgot your cards and not your phones.
She hissed and hung up immediately.
I helped her by blocking her on every platform she can reach me on.
Some ladies are just mad
Correct guy grin
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ebubu:
might we be friends wink
on nairaland only. No pm , nothing outside this forum.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by irijuola: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wittyduchess:
I'm ok.

To top it all he was a narcissist and a chronic gaslighter.If not that I was aware of the antics of such people I would have been sucked up into a dark hole.

I encountered one recently, his gaslighting skill is top-notch. I've been enduring him but I decided to let him go before he starts to get to me. I warned him about it some time ago and he responded with, "whatever makes you happy". He never stopped. I had to leave before I fall under his gaslighting manipulations. I blocked him everywhere. I saw him yesterday and he was snubbing me. I just ignored him. Good riddance!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Ebubu: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wittyduchess:
on nairaland only. No pm , nothing outside this forum.
sad
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by TruthnLight: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
His small pencil couldn't rewrite the history of all the gigantic mugunda that have written through the borehole you call puna

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.