Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? (43054 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by alexola20(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Argument.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Later now you come lie say you no attack am. undecided

Take your own advice there... move on! undecided

You were blind to see her insults right

I try engage her in a sane manner

Only for her to always round up her replies with insults

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
You were blind to see her insults right
I try engage her in a sane manner

Only for her to always round up her replies with insults
Repost the insults make I see. undecided

I saw you.... you were attempting to shove your own ideas and views down her throat too. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Repost the insults make I see. undecided

Just the way you can be busy going through my replies do same to hers...you'll see it well and clear

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
Just the way you can be busy going through my replies do same to hers...you'll see it well and clear
She didn't insult you from what I saw. If you can prove others, please by all means, go for it. undecided

Repost these insults you accuse her of make we see now. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by linconby: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
I greeted her mother, she will not answer me. Her mother is a Deaconess in our church, she always snub me

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

Nothing wrong with chatting via mails but there should be boundaries... you mentioned the lots of negative things and persons available on nairaland same we have got good persons here too... It takes time to know people
And you now determine how women should get to know online strangers undecided.

I see how victims of ritual killings are being blamed here daily,so who are they? Are they not nairalanders? . A person can put up a font as a nice person with one moniker and have an alternate for being a psychopath. So it's a dicy situation.

Let people do what they want,just because it's not in your interest doesn't make it wrong. I know you are pained. But its not up to you to determine how I decide to fraternize with anyone here. Got it?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

You're a bitter soul with no joy inside

You've insulted yourself severally even when I try engage you thinking you're sane

You need to move on girl
lol.

Stop throwing a tantrum. Geez!

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
She didn't insult you from what I saw. If you can prove others, please by all means, go for it. undecided

lol,make una help me beg am,e be like say the guy haff vex. grin
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by linconby: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Her mother never answered me whenever I greeted her, Always look me anyhow, mind you her mother is a Deaconess in our church

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by SunMusk(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
For you everything na sex oooo grin grin grin
Beebah2000:
Small pencil. sad

If you don't get it, forget about it. undecided
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by SKINDOGGY: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chukabiz:
She's hostile to strangers, my friends and family.
My babe dy like that, I dy detach myself from her slowly and she's fucking unexpressive

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wittyduchess:
And you now determine how women should get to know online strangers undecided.

I see how victims of ritual killings are being blamed here daily,so who are they? Are they not nairalanders? . A person can put up a font as a nice person with one moniker and have an alternate for being a psychopath. So it's a dicy situation.

Let people do what they want,just because it's not in your interest doesn't make it wrong. I know you are pained. But its not up to you to determine how I decide to fraternize with anyone here. Got it?

You ask me a question and you even end it with I should be sincere if it was my sister

Now I replied and you are capping it with "i now determine how a woman should get to know strangers"?

I checked you quickly remove the insults you threw up in your first replies

It seems you're good in playing VICTIMS

anyway nice engaging you

Be good

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by moralex(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
We4all:

So? Does that make her daft? Those info are general knowledge and not a measure of intelligence.

A presenter once asked an American billionaire who Kim Kardashian was and he didn’t know. Does that make him stupid?
I'm not saying she's daft or something but, I like it when we are on the same page, it makes it easier to relate with each other.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

She has removed them save for the one she called "hypocrite"

You're a very biased referee Lol.

Do enjoy the rest of your day papi
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
You ask me a question and you even end it with I should be sincere if it was my sister
Now I replied and you are capping it with "i now determine how a woman should get to know strangers"?
anyway nice engaging you
Be good
How could she have removed the insults when you quoted(copied) most everyone of her posts? undecided

Learn how to better socialize. All you did here was attempt to bully a person into submission and when she pushed back, you jumped straight into attack mode. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by KnightB(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
She said as long as I don't want her to follow other men, I must take good care of her.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Learn how to better socialize. All you did here was attempt to bully a person into submission and when she pushed back, you jumped straight into attack mode. undecided

Thank u bro. Noted

Also learn how to mediate in disputes
Not everyone will reply u the way I did with no insults even when you were obviously biased and lopsided in your judgements

Your kind makes for a bad judge

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Blunttruth: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
oscaruzie:

you're female right?

pretty sure you're female.

correct me if i'm wrong though...
Which of the sexes do you think is guilty of the above.
Or did you do a little digging to come to that conclusion? Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

She called hypocrite? Na comprehension be your issue or what? undecided

Oh, I am biased for not agreeing with you even when you ar obviously unable to backup any of your accusations against her? grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by luvyaself95(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
mployer:
She knew all the hotels within the vicinity. Even our hangout spot had a lodging acommodation. I didn't know, she told me embarassed
this one loud big time grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wittyduchess:
It's called being cautious. It's called being careful,it's called looking out for your self.

And you have no right to guilt trip anyone to do other wise.

This forum giving room for anonymousity houses scammers, ritualists , terrorists, propaganda agents, people pretending to be what they are not, rapist and rape apologists, misogynists and women haters , Yahoo boys and so on.

Did you know the guy who killed inuobong was also a nairalander?

So again,it's not in your place to tell a lady how to indulge an online stranger ,so shut up.

Kobojunkiee

So read this last paragraph and tell me what it is

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
Thank u bro. Noted
Also learn how to mediate in disputes
Not everyone will reply u the way I did with no insults even when you were obviously biased and lopsided in your judgements

Your kind makes for a bad judge
This is nairaland. If you are looking to catch your victims without others meddling, don't post here at all. undecided

Your kind gives us all a bad name by thinking bullying others into submission amounts to a show of intelligence or superiority. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Blunttruth: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:
She doesn't know who Einstein or Isaac Newton was, couldn't held any intelligent conversation.
"Held" grin
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

anyway nice engaging you

Be good
lol

This case wey you chatter so ,e be like say you dey triggered grin.

If dem don do you before,don't take it personally ,you hear, it's just that us women need to be extra careful ,you know if e set now na to say she dey greedy and na ashawo go be the first impression. If Bamise had not sent out the SOS no one would in a million years suspect a BRT driver they will simply say she went to see man.

So yes ,all the ladies on this forum need to be extra careful.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
She called hypocrite? Na comprehension be your issue or what? undecided

Oh, I am biased for not agreeing with you even when you ar obviously unable to backup any of your accusations against her? grin

She called hypocrite... common sense should teach u that those words go in sequence

She wrote those words to me even though i know the way i replied her parent comment wasn't too well... I ignored the first one she told me to shut up
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Tv122: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
nurez305:
The first red flag was when she started ignoring my calls.

I went to her house to know what is going on and I met a guy there but he excuse us immediately, later she went to take her bath and drop the phone on the sofa. I was with her phone when the text message from that guy that left enter with only "OK" . then I open the message and I saw the previous conversation between them.

The guy said : when you know your boy-friend is coming to your house today, why did you invite me also to come

My fucking GF replied : he is not my boyfriend, he is only a friend

After reading that, I started sweating inside their house after I have spent on the idiot.

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,
Give her money whenever she ask
When her father died, I paid her trip to and fro and also give her change to hold to her village.

I felt like a loser and was very heartbroken. I summon courage and told her to return back my phone after telling her what I saw in her inbox, she accuse me of checking her messages without her consent and she refuse to give me the phone.

I threten her that if she refuse to return my phone that I won't take it lively with her. She reported me to police and they set a trap for me, she told me to come to somewhere to collect the phone, on getting there, I was arrested and the police force me to write a statement that I will never disturb her because of this phone again. I did and they told me to call one of my relatives to come and bail me and be my witness. I did that and I was granted bail and told us to come the next day.

The next day, the police woman try to settle the issue between us and she said we should not fight each other again and continue our relationship. And the police officer told her to delete all the threat messages I sent to her which he did.

NOW IS MY TURN TO REVENGE
After about 2months that will depart, she taught I have forgotten everything she does to me not knowing that I'm only waiting for the best time to strike her back. I went to area command to hire police, the man charged me 30k and told me not to worried that what she does was very bad. I lead the way to her house and she was shocked to see me again, she quickly call her mum and to tell her, we arrested her in her shop then and the police put an allegation on her that she hire tug to beat me up because I requested for my phone from her. She started crying that is a lie. The police ask for the receipt of the phone from her and she told them that I bought it for her, they collected the phone and detained her until her family show.

I later tell the police to allow her to go but I need to collect the phone. The man said it is important I do that.... After everything, I collected the phone and leave them in the station.

Foolish olosho

Just to collect phone,,, hian ��
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
Kobojunkiee
So read this last paragraph and tell me what it is
I think you should begin by explaining to us all what part of that constitutes an insult to you. undecided
This forum giving room for anonymousity houses scammers, ritualists , terrorists, propaganda agents, people pretending to be what they are not, rapist and rape apologists, misogynists and women haters , Yahoo boys and so on.

Did you know the guy who killed inuobong was also a nairalander?

So again,it's not in your place to tell a lady how to indulge an online stranger ,so shut up.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wittyduchess:
lol

This case wey you chatter so ,e be like say you dey triggered grin.

If dem don do you before,don't take it personally ,you hear, it's just that us women need to be extra careful ,you know if e set now na to say she dey greedy and na ashawo go be the first impression. If Bamise had not sent out the SOS no one would in a million years suspect a BRT driver they will simply say she went to see man.

So yes ,all the ladies on this forum need to be extra careful.

Shalom.

I get you Dear .
Sorry for the manner I replied at first and not good words I used

Just that I just feel we should get to know people prior we start giving them terms

But looking it from your own perspective I see wisdom and reasons why you ladies often act this way...It is understandable only God knows men's intentions

Peace

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

lol, I have not edited any comments o.

Guy wetin dey work you? Like talk to me, wetin happen? I nor understand this your matter at all.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
She called hypocrite... common sense should teach u that those words go in sequence

She wrote those words to me even though i know the way i replied her parent comment wasn't too well... I ignored the first one she told me to shut up
I don't follow undecided
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I think you should begin by explaining to us all what part of that constitutes an insult to you. undecided

Mr. Attorney go and eat the comments

I have made peace with the lady thats more important than a thousand words from you

You can rest now except you still wanna keep quoting which I won't reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know / Boyfriend Lied About His Age / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.