Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? (43048 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
Mr. Attorney go and eat the comments

I have made peace with the lady thats more important than a thousand words from you

You can rest now except you still wanna keep quoting which I won't reply
You made peace with her... now I am even more scared. undecided

You think you can change your stripes just like that after what you revealed here? lipsrsealed

I am tempted to repost her comment about how the nairaland inuobong connection right here... that is how scared I am right now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I think you should begin by explaining to us all what part of that constitutes an insult to you. undecided
Just let it go . On a normal day na "k" I for take reply the third mention. Lol
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by engrajoo1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
nurez305:
The first red flag was when she started ignoring my calls.

I went to her house to know what is going on and I met a guy there but he excuse us immediately, later she went to take her bath and drop the phone on the sofa. I was with her phone when the text message from that guy that left enter with only "OK" . then I open the message and I saw the previous conversation between them.

The guy said : when you know your boy-friend is coming to your house today, why did you invite me also to come

My fucking GF replied : he is not my boyfriend, he is only a friend

After reading that, I started sweating inside their house after I have spent on the idiot.

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,
Give her money whenever she ask
When her father died, I paid her trip to and fro and also give her change to hold to her village.

I felt like a loser and was very heartbroken. I summon courage and told her to return back my phone after telling her what I saw in her inbox, she accuse me of checking her messages without her consent and she refuse to give me the phone.

I threten her that if she refuse to return my phone that I won't take it lively with her. She reported me to police and they set a trap for me, she told me to come to somewhere to collect the phone, on getting there, I was arrested and the police force me to write a statement that I will never disturb her because of this phone again. I did and they told me to call one of my relatives to come and bail me and be my witness. I did that and I was granted bail and told us to come the next day.

The next day, the police woman try to settle the issue between us and she said we should not fight each other again and continue our relationship. And the police officer told her to delete all the threat messages I sent to her which he did.

NOW IS MY TURN TO REVENGE
After about 2months that will depart, she taught I have forgotten everything she does to me not knowing that I'm only waiting for the best time to strike her back. I went to area command to hire police, the man charged me 30k and told me not to worried that what she does was very bad. I lead the way to her house and she was shocked to see me again, she quickly call her mum and to tell her, we arrested her in her shop then and the police put an allegation on her that she hire tug to beat me up because I requested for my phone from her. She started crying that is a lie. The police ask for the receipt of the phone from her and she told them that I bought it for her, they collected the phone and detained her until her family show.

I later tell the police to allow her to go but I need to collect the phone. The man said it is important I do that.... After everything, I collected the phone and leave them in the station.

Foolish olosho

U are a real king. I salute ur sagacity.... U too wise abeg
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by WoundedLamb: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

What's wrong with been friends outside nairaland

I don't know if it is pride or what you ladies act as if friendship with you guys gives a man gold

Whereas the man will be doing most of the checkings and even making the conversation lively

It's not pride. She has her boundaries based on her reasons. This is an anonymous forum, one can never be too careful. It's not up to you to tell her how to relate with strangers. Stop this attitude of calling out women at the slightest provocation. If she accepts PM's and hangs out with Nairalanders, you people will still call her an olosho if something happens to her. Just let her be.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You made peace with her... now I am even more scared. You think you can change your stripes just like that after what you revealed here? lipsrsealed

Be scared of yourself ooo
And write it on your black book

When next I see fight here on nairaland will quote you to mediate...It seems you're good in that

Why don't you send her a DM and let me rest

The person nor even carry the matter for head like u

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
WoundedLamb:

It's not pride. She has her boundaries based on her reasons. This is an anonymous forum, one can never be too careful. It's not up to you to tell her how to relate with strangers. Stop this attitude of calling out women at the slightest provocation. If she accepts PM's and hangs out with Nairalanders, you people will still call her an olosho if something happens to her. Just let her be.

I get you bro
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by emmyluizzz: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
moralex:
meet someone like that too, doesn't know who Elon musk is and Tasla
I swear...how can she not know lucky dube and Bob Marley...my role models

is not possible

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by mybiz234: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
RosseyGold:

Cotton ball bawo?
It's cotton bud Biko.
By the way the person you quoted never said cotton board, maybe na ur eyes.

He said bud
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

Be scared of yourself ooo
And write it on your black book

When next I see fight here on nairaland will quote you to mediate...It seems you're good in that

Why don't you send her a DM and let me rest
The person nor even carry the matter for head like u
You don't need to quote me on nairaland...I get around pretty well by myself.. undecided

I don't need to DM her since I prefer to respect her choices wishes instead. She say she no wan nairaland friends... no be by force for anyone. Your inability to respect that clearly reveals you for the kind of person you are. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You made peace with her... now I am even more scared. You think you can change your stripes just like that after what you revealed here? lipsrsealed
I believe the people who need the message got it.

Women on this forum need to be extra careful,this place allows for easy deception and anonymousity.

A person can be the sensible person with one moniker and be a psychopath with another.And it's not just hear say,it's happening right here on nairaland.She who has ear let her hear.

I remember some years ago, a lady here housed a nairalander who nearly scammed her, he wanted to Simon lieviev her,infact he was the nairaland swindler before tinder swindler even came to light.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by rukyboy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Beedude:
Met online, claimed to be a big girl. Came with a Lexus on first date. I ordered something of 3k but she order 15k. I paid and we move.
2 days later, she made a disress call that she forgot her ATM at home while going to work and she already filled up her car with fuel of 13k in the station. So i should bail her out with 15k. She wanted to send the fuel attendant account. I told her bluntly, why cant u do the transfer from your own account since you only forgot your cards and not your phones.
She hissed and hung up immediately.
I helped her by blocking her on every platform she can reach me on.
Some ladies are just mad

Lucky you. She was about to pull a Tinder Swindler stunt on you. You gerrit?
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You don't need to quote me on nairaland...I get around pretty well by myself.. undecided

I don't need to DM her since I prefer to respect her choices wishes instead. She say she no wan nairaland friends... no be by force for anyone. Your inability to respect that clearly reveals you for the kind of person you are. undecided

You dont even know me
I didn't even send her a PM and won't do

I learnt from her today...And I enjoyed the conversation even though the conversation didn't start well I understand not all conversation should starts on a good note

I get to know from her perspective why the terms and it really made to know under stand this from ladies angle

You're just the one doing busy body all over claiming you already know who you don't know
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
1.You dont even know me. I didn't even send her a PM and won't do

2..I learnt from her today...And I enjoyed the conversation even though the conversation didn't start well I understand not all conversation should starts on a good note. I get to know from her perspective why the terms and it really made to know under stand this from ladies angle

3. You're just the one doing busy body all over claiming you already know who you don't know
You didn't send her a PM, but you asked me to send her one, this after she made it clear to you that she does not desire nairaland friendships. What do you think that tells me of the kind of person you are? undecided

2. I highly doubt these claims of yours. undecided

3. I am one of nairalands many unofficial, if not its only, busy-body after all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

I get you Dear .
Sorry for the manner I replied at first and not good words I used

Just that I just feel we should get to know people prior we start giving them terms

But looking it from your own perspective I see wisdom and reasons why you ladies often act this way...It is understandable only God knows men's intentions

Peace

K.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You didn't send her a PM, but you asked me to send her one, this after she made it clear to you that she does not desire nairaland friendships. What do you think that tells me of the kind of person you are? undecided

3. I am one of nairalands many, if not its only, busy-body after all. undecided

What do u expect me to say when you've been busy all over carrying the matter on your head like gala...haba

I don't understand your intentions either to paint me bad or to make her or everyone have a bad impression of me thank God it is a faceless forum

If you were really mediating you would have been happy that we finally came to a truce and make peace at the end thats the essence of communication....I even apologise to her

What do u want Oga?
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by htdot: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
She told me she wants to start selling thrift clothes, that I will be buying from her? .. in my mind I was like, so as my girl you cant buy me something ..
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

3. I am one of nairalands many unofficial, if not its only, busy-body after all. undecided

You're the busy body here because the matter is not entirely yours and the person I quoted later explained to me I even apologised but you still busy busy with matter

Abeg ooo
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Cti28(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Temi2468:

The rottenness in Nigeria is such that one would imagine if this nation is still redeemable!
It is

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Rolly22(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:
She doesn't know who Einstein or Isaac Newton was, couldn't held any intelligent conversation.

Lmao cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by pepericozi: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Immediately she said yes, she gave me her account details and said that l should send any amount l wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
What do u expect me to say when you've been busy all over carrying the matter on your head like gala...haba

I don't understand your intentions either to paint me bad or to make her or everyone have a bad impression of me thank God it is a faceless forum

If you were really mediating you would have been happy that we finally came to a truce and make peace at the end thats the essence of communication....I even apologise to her

What do u want Oga?
Was simply out that your bullying and eventually attacks were unwarranted and simply unbecoming of one who claims to be matured experienced as far as human relationships are concerned. undecided

Surely, you didn't expect me to turn away when I saw you attempting to bully her, did you? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

Kobojunkiee:
please guys ,it's ok .
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
You're the busy body here because the matter is not entirely yours and the person I quoted later explained to me I even apologised but you still busy busy with matter

Abeg ooo
Repeating the obvious won't change anything....just so you know. undecided
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Was simply out that your bullying and eventually attacks were unwarranted and simply unbecoming of one who claims to be matured experienced as far as human relationships are concerned. undecided

Surely, you didn't expect me to turn away when I saw you attempting to bully her, did you? undecided

Good for you oga good for you grin grin

Pls sue me pls do

I am even replying you sef
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by humility33(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wittyduchess:
please guys ,it's ok .

I am tired haba I don't what he wants
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:
Good for you oga good for you grin grin
Pls sue me pls do
I am even replying you sef
***picks insects out of teeth*** ....sure. undecided
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
humility33:

I am tired haba I don't what he wants
please o, it's ok.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
***picks insects out of teeth*** ....sure. undecided
Bros it haff do na grin ,you sef.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Kobojunkiee: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Bros it haff do na grin ,you sef.
No mind me... I am just getting my Monday mornings kicks is all.. grin
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Bestcreamreview: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
He asked me to come to Lagos to see him during the weekend, told him I couldn't because I had an exam the following Monday so my weekend was for studying, and besides no normal student travels during exam period, he ended the call angrily and ignored my messages for days.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No mind me... I am just getting my Monday mornings kicks is all.. grin
grin grin grin grin.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by BeautyB99(f): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mine was a self centered, manipulative, and nassacitic human being that want things to be done his way, everything should be all about him and if I don't do it he will get angry and jump into conclusion that I don't love him, I am cheating on him and he will start calling me names, the worst of it all am always doing everything to make him happy but when I want him to do the same for me he will complain about it and say he don't owe me anything atleast I should be happy that he is doing me a favour to date me, I got angry and talk to him about those words he keeps telling me but he doesn't care he keeps saying it and he doesn't even apologies whenever he says them even when he is at fault he doesn't admit it or apologies, so me I no fit tolerate that attitude na make I end the relationship although we supposed get married last year because he was planning to come and see my people around that June period but with the nonsense I see for e hand I no accept the proposal. But he is financially stable at least he has his own house, cars and planning on getting another car and I don't depend on him for money like that because I have my own business am doing even before I met him I have been taking care of myself so don't think is because of his money that made me stayed with him

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know / Boyfriend Lied About His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.