Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? (27491 Views)

Please How Can I Change This Coins To Naira Note (pic) / For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking / I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Lol na your attitude or the type of guy u pick go determine if a guy go cheat on you or not.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
God is great indeed sad

T for Tueeeehhh!!!
Tueeh for someone like you
You're mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Deicide: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2022
1Sharon:
Most men that approach you for a relationship, already desire you sexually.

Men don't approach women they aren't physically attracted to.
My best friend is Female
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Ximenez(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
I need to marry!!!
Why?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by proclinician: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2022
But what would you rather they use you do if not smash u? Would you want them to use u do ritual? Most guys don't see woman pass sex object levels because most women don't think thy can be of any value apart from posting videos of breast and. One girl I laidat na everyday new video on her whatsap status, shaking her head like antenna. Every single fucking day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Cho cho cho cho all the time,See advise,would you give same advise to your sister?dont just provoke me this morning
qtguru:

You could always date women
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by CSTRR: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Date men of value.

Not necessarily rich, but men that has something to offer.

And then you will not be worried about your pussy because he can get it elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by qtguru(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Cho cho cho cho all the time,See advise,would you give same advise to your sister?dont just provoke me this morning

pele you will be alright kiss
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2022
qtguru:

pele you will be alright kiss
Do you intend provoking me or not? Do you want to dare me?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2022
CSTRR:
Date men of value.

Not necessarily rich, but men that has something to offer.

And then you will not be worried about your pussy because he can get it elsewhere.
Which value man wey no get money dy get?abeg carry your motivational talk komot for here,please don’t quote back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Spy360(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...
I know I'm not supposed to be worried but I have to

Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

How do I change this mentality?
How do I change my mindset about men abeg?
Say no to premarital sex and you will be fine.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by arthurwillia(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

The only way is date a girl

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Tsk tsk tsk so many shallow comments here, I miss the old days one can really learn from Nl posters.
Well I'd try my best here and hope it's not too late.

Dear Preshieben, you are a special being. Wonderfully made and your body should be jealously guided because from your post, it is very much attached to your mind and soul. Unlike many ladies out there whose vjays are long detached from their minds that these vjays can go on journey with any companion without necessarily getting approval from the mind. Yours isn't like that, that is why you still value it and you are cautious of who or what goes down there. That's very commendable and you are very right to treasure it.

However I see you are beginning to lose a balance here, you are being too overly subconscious of your body. You are making it the center of your being, this isn't quite advisable. You should value other things about your self, your sanity, your mental health, your personal development, your goals, your career, your achievements etc should be your paramount things to guide against intruder i.e "exploring your pussy" shouldn't be the reason to reject guys but "disrupting your life" pussy comes last for a woman of value. Her mind, soul and body must be all guided.

Now, regarding your fear.... It's a good thing you know there is a problem now the solution. Once you have worked on your mind to realize pussy comes last, you will subconsciously offer it last. This way whoever is coming into your life will get the memo and either stay or leave. There are guys out there who want more than sex, they will look beyond your physical attractiveness to find more. If you don't offer sex, a guy who wants only sex will go. That way you filter them. Honestly, a guy who see more in you will never leave you for sex (speaking from experience).

Presh, you attract what you think about. If pussy is all you think there is to you, others will only see you that way. Be a lady with great value and watch good and valuable men come along. Just work on yourself, make friends and select the one who comes into your empire. smiley

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
But, there's nothing special about your kpekus na undecided
You are not the carrier so you definitely can't know how it should be valued.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Zonefree(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Palema007:
You are not the carrier so you definitely can't know how it should be valued.
Ariza, I mustn't be the carrier before knowing the uselessness of a smelly kpekus .
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Ayiibobo(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

wish u All the best baby
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Ariza, I mustn't be the carrier before knowing the uselessness of a smelly kpekus .
Nah the uselessness mentality of your Dickson birthed your uselessness mentality of kpekus.

You see others the way you are grin
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Zippy8178: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
'How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men?' Dear Darlene, I have a problem: I get irritated very easily with men I'm really good with women, but my husband of five years (and I am 41 years old) is a real "choker " He doesn't want to argue, so all I get is silence and passive-aggressive messages I hate his attitude I really, really, really want to change him, but I'm not sure how I want to make our life work again, but I can't even get him to admit he has a problem! And, he can't seem to accept responsibility for his behavior
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Kokaine(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

You don't sound morally upright the way you use the fvck and pvssy words though. There are other terms an upright lady would use to describe intimate relationships.
That aside, you should work on your self. Pursue a career and have a meaningful and impacting life. If you are on your mission up the mountain, you will likely meet like minds to connect with. But this fvck fvck fvck pvssy lifestyle you have will likely connect you with loose dogs and you later come to make here to make comments as though there are not men who will even avoid your type

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Advancedman(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

The best way forward is to do unto others as you wish they do to, so apply the following to yourself "Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move"
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by zexy2030(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Undo what built the mindset, can you rewind and reteach yourself, that not all men are after sex?

But my problem with you is that any single lady who has tasted sex, whenever she is in a relationship, the guy doesn't demand for sex or secret romance. They assume either
And after a while you start seducing him to sex you, after that sex scenerio, will he trust me? Will he still love me?

My advice, ask yourself what do you want any time you are in a relationship.

If you want to have sex do it because you want it not because you want to win him.

Sex can't win a man..what wins a man is respect and loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Suspect1: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Your mind can never deceive you... You wanna change from peace to trouble/wars/problem etc!!

Na wa.. They all wanna smash you
Not just smash they wanna ruin you.. Chop you clean mouth then tell you bye bye!!! Mr dbanj words!!!

Better comot for sun enter shade sister!!
noise maker, mens are nt the same!
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by deavicky(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

who cares!!!!! Your life, your pussyy handle it anyhow you want.
But the truth is that 80% of guy that comes are you is because of ur pussyy and if they remain with u after the Congo shining, it would be what u can offer that will keep them.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Vikelo1212: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
But, there's nothing special about your kpekus na undecided

So, if na your sister, this is what you will answer her abi?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by emekachief: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2022
No man need your rotten Smelling kpekus. Mchteew
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Nawaooo! Wetin person no go hear for this forum! Number one :You're not a Virgin and what are they exploring again. The dignity and respect that your vagina has, had gone! Na only red label remain grin shocked
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by victorazy(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2022
samwash:
You have that mentality because all you think relationship is all about is sex, nothing but sex.
No other things to offer/contribute again in a relationship other than sex
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by angelfallz(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2022
But you generalised in your post and in the way you are ghosting men.
Preshieben:
stop generalising sir

Definitely,not everyone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by JustPowerApps(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2022
You've overcome it already. Since you can think otherwise, you can also do otherwise.

Just let someone cool into your life and everything will change but choose carefully sha, most guys out there truly wants only p and they don't want to be responsible for anything they do.

They just bam and move on to the next chick.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by afadi2410: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

Don't change it. That's pretty much how guys are, it's safer to assume the worse then be pleasantly surprised. Just keep it at a friendship level until you are convinced that the guy wants something serious. You should
be able to differentiate a f.u.q. k boy and a serious minded mind.

Not easy dear
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Which mod pushed this to front page?

Pussie*
Fuvk*

Habba OP Learn to use appropriate words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.