Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? (27445 Views)

Please How Can I Change This Coins To Naira Note (pic) / For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking / I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by HardMirror(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...
I know I'm not supposed to be worried but I have to

Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

How do I change this mentality?
How do I change my mindset about men abeg?
over 90% of the time we want to have sex with you, that is true but it is also true that we could really like you. I love my girlfriend and I live having sex *winks* but I really love her all the same and wont dump her except she really fvcks up big time. Lol. That a guy wants to have sex with you does not mean he wont be attached to you

Perhaps you dont keep healthy relationships with men and all you offer is sex

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by almarthins(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Your mind can never deceive you... You wanna change from peace to trouble/wars/problem etc!!

Na wa.. They all wanna smash you
Not just smash they wanna ruin you.. Chop you clean mouth then tell you bye bye!!! Mr dbanj words!!!

Better comot for sun enter shade sister!!

Won de!
Awon feminist

Your mind can decieve you 100 percent. Tell Ur kind to watch and be careful with men out there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by angelfallz(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2022
His name was Uyi.
Is he dead, this one that you are referring to him in the past tense?
SandraIkuboR:
That's the same way I felt until I met a nice guy during my 100 level Uniben, he's name was Uyi..
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Saint1960: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2022
So your own once you’re in a relationship
Nah only Kpekus you get to offer lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by angelfallz(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Gbam!!
1Sharon:
Most men that approach you for a relationship, already desire you sexually.

Men don't approach women they aren't physically attracted to.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Quintuple: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
I'm not talking about relationship here sir,
I'm not getting into a relationship anytime soon

Well since you are not interested in relationship just continue with your ghosting and i hope you won't live to regret not doing the right thing at the right time. Wish you the best.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Ariza, I mustn't be the carrier before knowing the uselessness of a smelly kpekus .

You are very silly and you have no one to tell you. Asides from typing disgusting comments like this every other day, do you have days you sit and reevaluate your life? At least Nlders grow and shed off some energy.

Like I said, you are very silly and you have no one to tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by stacyadams: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

U can't change ur mentality,men will always want to foooock ur poossii..
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Kokaine(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2022
ProDigitals:

So how then do people marry if it doesn't begin by friendly beginnings. Please educate naive me
Eagles flock with eagles. Some of them have personalities that say they dont know anything about been a woman other than having a vaginas. Ask simple questions about what is even going on between Ukraine and Russia and they won't know. When a man sees how dull they are, he thinks of the only thing he can probably gain from them.
Dont tell me an average guy will meet an accomplished lady who can open his business to new markets and help him achieve his goals in life, and the only thing he will want from her is sex.

You attract your type most of the time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by tctrills: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

It's low self-esteem. You don't believe that a man would love you for any other reason but sex. You feel that all your other talents and personalities are inadequate or not enough to make a man love you and stick to you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by tomzyELNINO: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Eventually the guy will still make the move.. So why waste time with him... Sandra didn't lie in her book that all men want sex while women want love!!!

OP all they want is FORK like someone who bout to eat spaghetti !!

RUN SISTER

How many men do you know personally to give you the boldness to say all men want sex? The way you people generalize immorality just to satisfy your selfishness is really annoying.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by HardMirror(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Your mind can never deceive you... You wanna change from peace to trouble/wars/problem etc!!

Na wa.. They all wanna smash you
Not just smash they wanna ruin you.. Chop you clean mouth then tell you bye bye!!! Mr dbanj words!!!

Better comot for sun enter shade sister!!
us this comment for likes or you are serious? You are no different from immature guys that call all ladies olosho here. Una fit una selves. Date nature guys, una no go gree.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by tamcamp253: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2022
My sister every man that approaches you want to nack you for sure but there are serious ones so try to choose wisely
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Zonefree(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

You are very silly and you have no one to tell you. Asides from typing disgusting comments like this every other day, do you have days you sit and reevaluate your life? At least Nlders grow and shed off some energy.

Like I said, you are very silly and you have no one to tell you.
When you're done bleating, take water!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Banjo7325: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2022
'How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men?' You'll learn how to change this mindset and make positive changes in your life! “How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men?” When I first started looking at the reasons why women didn’t change their lives, it was a struggle to admit how much resistance they had towards positive change Women have a difficult time accepting that their beliefs about their roles and relationships with men are limiting their life success Many women have a deep seated belief that they must stay single for the rest of their life because that is what God wants for them They don’t want to admit that God doesn’t want them to marry a man who is not a spiritual leader
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by sylve11: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
But, there's nothing special about your kpekus na undecided

Ah! shocked cool
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Kokaine:

You don't sound morally upright the way you use the fvck and pvssy words though. There are other terms an upright lady would use to describe intimate relationships.
That aside, you should work on your self. Pursue a career and have a meaningful and impacting life. If you are on your mission up the mountain, you will likely meet like minds to connect with. But this fvck fvck fvck pvssy lifestyle you have will likely connect you with loose dogs and you later come to make here to make comments as though there are not men who will even avoid your type
Well said kokaine
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by qtguru(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Do you intend provoking me or not? Do you want to dare me?

Is this how you spend your scarce time in life ? I'm actually worried for you.

I replied with my number

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by MrBroke(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Let's be realistic as me who is a realist, relationship, boyfriend or girlfriend, lovers or whatever you call it, is about Sex and Money. Trade by barter. If you like decieve yourself or try to disguise the fact but that is just the reality. If you eventually see someone who doesn't care if you are broke or who doesn't care about sex with you but just submit to you or clings to you then you've found love.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by dazzlingd(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

You are a reflection of what you think and that’s what you attract. Apart from your pussie, what else do U have to offer
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by wizi4tyn: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

For those that seem good, responsible and genuine, give them the benefit of doubt and let the friendship or relationship grow until they prove otherwise, hopefully they don’t. But in all of these, Matthew 10:16; “Be ye therefore wise as serpents”.

I wish you meaningful relationships as you try to work on this.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
qtguru:

Is this how you spend your scarce time in life ? I'm actually worried for you.
What if I’m a boss?you shouldn’t worry about me,I’m in charge
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by osazsky(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2022
When u already know that relationship is sex...all he wants is sex or u can offer is sex sorry dear there is nothing u can do abt this..u will grow old with it and probably end up as a single mother..u cant kill an ideology..belief or relegion..no one has succeded in doing this..not tru wars nor counselling grow with it ma
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:

When you're done bleating, take water!

Have you taken water? Is there even pipe-borne water where you reside? Because if you have been taking your own advice, you would have noticed some improvement in your condition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by qtguru(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
What if I’m a boss?you shouldn’t worry about me,I’m in charge

Good for you. It'd be a shame if otherwise.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by pocohantas(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Kokaine:

You don't sound morally upright the way you use the fvck and pvssy words though. There are other terms an upright lady would use to describe intimate relationships.
That aside, you should work on your self. Pursue a career and have a meaningful and impacting life. If you are on your mission up the mountain, you will likely meet like minds to connect with. But this fvck fvck fvck pvssy lifestyle you have will likely connect you with loose dogs and you later come to make here to make comments as though there are not men who will even avoid your type

That is a troll anyway. He has always had the attitude of creating useless topics that the mods keep removing.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by derecho(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Stop generalizing. Na guys like you dey confuse the girl.
Love-making is misapplied.
Real men are wise men.They don't taste acid with their tongues when they have litmus paper. A wise man would never sleep with a girl he's not sure he loves.
He doesn't start loving you because of good sex.

In fact, he respects himself and doesn't act like a thief,who tries to take what isn't his. He waits for marriage before sex.

That said,
It may sound harsh but if her story is true, because most of these NL and twitter stories are false, all the girl exudes is sex. Hence, only guys interested in NOTHING but sex approach her.
If she's intelligent and valuable in other areas, chances are, guys who love decent and intelligent girls would be attracted to her.It's simple.
A girl who thinks like that is one who's interested in being sexy.Mind you, you don't need to be beautiful to be sexy.All you are saying with your disposition and dressing is I AM GOOD FOR SEX.
imagrg:
All men want in a woman is sex first before love.
I'm a man...And let's face it, it's true.

But through sexual relationship, love can later develop. I think that's why sex is termed, 'love-making.

You may not get married if you continue to nurse that mentality.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Rotji(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2022
This OP's problem is that she thinks sex is all that is in a relationship, can't she be in a relationship without sex undecided

Bring something good to the table other than sex and you will have the power to determine whether there should be sex and when or not.

A very good way of determining men's intentions is drawing boundaries especially about sex in a relationship. If you can stay upto 7 years without a relationship I believe you can start one without it until you have established that the intentions of your man is genuine and is leading somewhere desirable.

Give guys the chance dear, but always draw your lines at the beginning. This way your thing will not be smashed on the go as you are fearing, abi no be when you give before they collect grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2022
qtguru:

Good for you. It'd be a shame if otherwise.
Still no shame if otherwise,it’s men that’s supposed to be hustling hard so they can provide and not women.Grab that?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Rotji(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Eventually the guy will still make the move.. So why waste time with him... Sandra didn't lie in her book that all men want sex while women want love!!!

OP all they want is FORK like someone who bout to eat spaghetti !!

RUN SISTER

I don't agree with that book at all, not all men want only sex and not all women want love jare.

While it's true that everybody will want sex at one point or the other, people's scale of preferences on what attracts them to someone differ.

A guy will see you and love your personality, your carriage and will want to have you for keeps with or without sex. A good guy that truly loves you will want to wait for you to be ready to get down and will patiently wait without pressuring you even if you want it to be after marriage.

Yes we have guys like that.

Infact these days self na the girls dey pressure guys to Bleep them jare.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / My Girlfriend Was Raped / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.