Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? (27440 Views)

Please How Can I Change This Coins To Naira Note (pic) / For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking / I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Zonefree(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Have you taken water? Is there even pipe-borne water where you reside? Because if you have been taking your own advice, you would have noticed some improvement in your condition.
You missed your period, Poco?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Candidlady: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2022
tomzyELNINO:

How many men do you know personally to give you the boldness to say all men want sex? The way you people generalize immorality just to satisfy your selfishness is really annoying.

Those ain't my words sir, isaw em in a book iread
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by afadi2410: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2022
Most people that are happily married today, na Bleep them wan Bleep until them got hooked.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Emperor88(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2022
What else can you offer other than sex...exhibit this trait first, make friends with them then you will know what they want in you.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by faithfull18(f): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2022
@OP, don't pay attention to those boys oh.

You can always tell when a guy is decent and morally upright no matter how he pretends from body language, tone of conversation.

Just ensure you close your legs for your own good.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by bonnyhope: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...
I know I'm not supposed to be worried but I have to

Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

How do I change this mentality?
How do I change my mindset about men abeg?

Pls come to me

I will not disappoint you
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Chrislova(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
But, there's nothing special about your kpekus na undecided
chai grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Chrislova(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm there nothing I can say
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by phemmyfour: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

When you hit that age, your mentality will change. That age that changes the availables to the desires
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Dest8sman: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2022
You are not totally wrong in your perception of men.
Just pray that those who are ready for marriage should locate you, and you locate them.
Once one shows up, he will never back down, no matter your ghosting.
In short, he will even love you more for that.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by dfrost: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben, Candidlady

Can you honestly answer this question: which of the two attracts flies - a rotten mango by the roadside or washed mango kept in the refrigerator?

Please, by all means, do not read in-between the lines. I'm not referring to you with the illustration but just to use it to make a point. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by mokt(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2022
You too dey overhype your pussy.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by derecho(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2022
If your story is true, which I doubt, judging by some of your responses...then you're only attracting your type.

If for instance, you are the best student in your department, the first thing that would endear people to you is your brilliance. The likelihood of finding dullards wooing you is negligible EXCEPT you're selling another product or you're just cheap. If on the other,you're resourceful, guys interested in marriage would be those coming.

But if you are a public toilet, those who don't care to use a dirty public toilet, would use it.

Not everyman is that useless that when they see a woman, all he thinks is sex.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Maobichek: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Eventually the guy will still make the move.. So why waste time with him... Sandra didn't lie in her book that all men want sex while women want love!!!

OP all they want is FORK like someone who bout to eat spaghetti !!

RUN SISTER

Hahahaaa!!! Run to where? She will definitely run into the arms of a man and a player at that oh! You should encourage her to be purposeful when it's relationship and be free from her fears.

Every woman needs a man likewise all men, thank you.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:

You missed your period, Poco?
You are truly silly really! Very uncouth and local.

Grow some sense!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by advanceDNA: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
okay

I'm allergic to bad energy embarassed

Must you fvck....
Can’t you be in a no sex relationship...

. relationship is a risk you have to take, but try control what you can since you don’t know the heart of the other person 100%

U guys break up with us all the time with reasons like not being happy, not feeling his vibe, not having enough things in common...

But when a guy does the same..he’s just a cheat...yes..guys are cheats...so guard what will hurt you like guys are now guarding their money.....don’t have sex since that’s what you hold dear..
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

That is a troll anyway. He has always had the attitude of creating useless topics that the mods keep removing.
Chai!! I come dey type epistle, dey form counsellor. cry

Do ladies do this thing too?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Truvelisback(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Continue ghosting them.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by coolk(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

First, I want to apologize on behalf of all gentlemen, for the unruly behavior and responses. They do not represent most men, just a few misguided delinquents.

Now, to changing your mindset... I understand that it comes from a place of hurt, and it's is a psychological defense mechanism against any further heartbreak.
My advice for you is to give love another shot, this time choose wisely who you will love, forsake physical qualities like handsomeness or riches, and focus on your spiritual connection. Pray over it. Be guided by the spirit of God.
Importantly, takeaway the option sex. Anyone that doesn't stay without sex is not the one for you.

Remain Ever Blessed.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Palema007:
You are truly silly really! Very uncouth and local.

Grow some sense!
Says a local ekuke cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by kaymart: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
Drink responsibly.
I personally think u have terrible attitude going by your response to some messages...little wonder Ur problem... Change Ur attitude and Ur problem might begin getting solution. How old are you if I may ask. If u are up to 28 already then u might be done and damaged beyond repair

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by mpire: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:

You're fvcking re.tard. It's obvious you don't have a mother. If you don't have any sensible thing to contribute you should have shut your stinking mouth.

Seun you need to weed NL of these jobless, immature, rude and pathetic mofos. This is supposed to be one of Nigeria's topmost blogs? I strongly doubt it, is either your admin is slacking off or simply clueless.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Maobichek: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
stop generalising sir

Definitely,not everyone

Same with some men ok, thank you.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Olam09(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Abi ya kpekus dey grow golden hair strands?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by kaymart: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
toujurs:
To even think you are an introvert, a boring lady that can comfortably express her self infront of a stranger makes it worst, its your time you can enjoy the shoulder bragging, But when you get to your mid thirties, ahhh grin. Don't change this your mentality oh,just continue, grin we shall see who gets depressed, there are alot pf women out there, a whole lot of them. Guys still woo you that is why you had to stupidly post this, a time would reach when your matter would be jump and pass, you won't be attracted to these guys at all. And depression sets in. Na you do your self
She stupid...
Person wey dem don smash tire.
What's good is left in her...
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by FryMosquito: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

Maintain open mindset and friend zone them, when they're in herds there you will pick the one that truly love you for who you are. Mind you never find a man go him house ooh be it who, any man that loves you will not look after your p***y, his priority is to save you and have you only him (that's marriage) due the qualities he see on you that builds his confidence toward you. Be a good girl and don't compromise. Peace

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

My dear.
Don't worry.
Marriage is not for you.
Or would you want to kill your husband, just because you saw his warmly chats with your sister??
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by uvie66: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
the thing weak me...is it a crime to fvck you, and come to think of it your self worth is not diminished after being with different Men.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by heniford2: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...

your thoughts are always based on sex which yo Feel men exploit while sex is a mutual thing nobody in it is a loser b4 you ladies feel giving sex to guys means everything to yo but wrong u have a lot to offer in a Relationship have that mindset if he yo both have sex u never lost anything is just a 5minute stuff but what u should be worried is the impact you gain from him business,exposure,and etc kill that mindset and become invisible.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by godofuck231: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
You are originally a lesbian, you never really had a relationship as a young girl so now its like you are starting from 16 years , start with friendship with a guy that isn't rich then learn the dirty habits of a man without money , then you can tolerate an average guy
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2022
It is well hmmm. I will advise you to be a lesbian if you are scared of men.

The end!
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by emperortony: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Its a good mindset, dont change itttt. Or how else do you think you can preserve that kpekus till you 50yrs old and ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.