Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44552 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

While should an adult be pampered?
Children are meant to be pampered while adult are meant to be responsible.
If i may ask what are the financial duties of a lady in her husband's house.?

Women are babies and forever will be. Doesn't make us irresponsible. Just as we would pamper our men too. The financial duties of a woman shouldn't be your business. A good woman steps in when she's needed.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

The Bible they brought encourages the traditional style. Besides, before they brought the bible, we have always maintained our traditional heritage. We are Africans, let us not deviate from our natural order.

Im also african. My tradition says otherwise stop generalizing plz

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Animegirl:

We have more pressing issues in Nigeria, but men can never stop talking about women matter and sex.

All these poverty stricken and lazy Nairaland small boys, can't stop talking about women for clickbait.

This one is obviously in severe pains!

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ume1000: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

The virtuous wife worked. But, should I shock you? Her husband was a lazy bum who always sat at the gate with other drunkards singing praises of his wife to other men. The Bible described him as a jobless man. I can't be that woman. I will work but my husband must pamper me.
which bible u dey read

Her husband sitting with the elders at the gate doesn't imply that he is lazy ,it's more or less his relaxation spot just like men go to bar with their friends ,it also indicates that he is an elder as only one could sit in their midst

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

Im also african. My tradition says otherwise stop generalizing plz

I don't know where you hail from.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by emmanuelbrown26: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, men are entitled too. I was chatting with a guy last night and he begged me for airtime. We hadn't even gone half way and this guy just started laying down his life problems for me.

Fine and fresh guy o. I told him I would not send him. And that I don't give men my money. He called me " Olosho" and all other nonsense insults your gender uses when they can't have their way.

Guess what I did? I blocked the idiot. Yes, na me talk am.
Aunty leave this epistle

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by 00FFT00(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You seem pained and hurt by the post?

No mind am. Na woman dey masquerade under that moniker.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by May1st: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

If you don't date will you die of hunger? Elebi oshi

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2022
dammiedot:

Nairaland ladies left the group chat

They hate the truth so much bro. Check the comment box and see how they are trying to defend themselves, displaying their entitlement mentality everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by hkunle71(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

I dont blame her. That's why ladies are very cheap that even makes men to easily manipulate them. Ladies are always coming up with looting ideas. Men wey wise go just play along because after all even if he's not after the pussy, he will have to change his mindset and sharperly dey after their pants

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by emmanuelbrown26: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Tell your fellow girls to desist from entitlement mentality! This is exactly the reason they keep using them to do rituals
U see that ritual aspect ehhhhh, they all deserves it. Trying to reap where they did not sow.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by walesoflyf(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What do you mean by "go and work"? I have a job but I will still demand your money. How hard is that to understand?

Weldone, madam billz... Your eye go soon clear... Make body harvesters catch you..

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Skillsnigeria:
Nigeria women, are you here grin

grin comrade they're all in sever pains! the post really pain them no be small grin

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Lamasta(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
Simple!!! tongue
keep quiet dia, na the boyfriend be her parent

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

[b]Women are babies and forever will be. [/b]Doesn't make us irresponsible. Just as we would pamper our men too. The financial duties of a woman shouldn't be your business. A good woman steps in when she's needed.
Im well educated , don't twist my understanding of a baby. Its better you say women are naturally more irresponsible.
Your mentality looks twisted.

Lol see dis girl plz change for better or get a simp and live happily ever after cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2022
nairaman66:

This is the reason men see women as sexual objects! Change your mentality. A woman can be independent too

Exactly bro! And this is the reason why ritualism keeps increasing daily. But unfortunately, these girls will never learn!!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2022
ume1000:
which bible u dey read

Her husband sitting with the elders at the gate doesn't imply that he is lazy ,it's more or less his relaxation spot just like men go to bar with their friends ,it also indicates that he is an elder as only one could sit in their midst

At least the Bible didn't mention he had a job. The virtuous woman was the total provider and I won't be that woman.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Animegirl(f): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

This one is obviously in severe pains!

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend

See this one, then tell your fellow men to stop coming for us na. Stop deceiving yourself, you men can't do without us. We have your mumu buttons. Alpha male or not you must spend for the woman you love. Stop forming woke.

Me, immediately a guy say he loves me, he's my ATM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Sammy101111(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2022
If a woman cant support you but demand she no be woman na theif

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

Im well educated , don't twist my understanding of a baby. Its better you say women are naturally more irresponsible.
Your mentality looks twisted.

Lol see dis girl plz change for better or get a simp and live happily ever after cheesy

My husband will be my SIMP. Anything to make my marriage forge ahead and be sweet is welcome. No power tussle.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
many of them will tell you, "I'll be giving you my hard earn money and you'll still be fvcking me?".

Bro, The fvcking was both enjoyed by the both parties. Abi na only the man dey enjoy am?

Nigeria girls are really full of entitlement mentality honestly

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't know where you hail from.
I stated it on your earlier mention. You didn't read through lines.
Is it men that are meant to read for adult(ba by) again? grin
Im from lagos Epe.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kingyakos: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

The Bible they brought encourages the traditional style. Besides, before they brought the bible, we have always maintained our traditional heritage. We are Africans, let us not deviate from our natural order.

The same traditional style you have is the same the Israelites do have and I called it intellectual cos it's the way of man but what Christ came to give us is salvation which our traditional style cannot give cos there is no salvation in traditions.
Just as only few Jews rejected their traditions and follow salvation, few Gentiles will was reject traditions and follow salvation.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Sammy101111:
If a woman cant support you but demand she no be woman na theif

Increase the volume comrade!!!!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Sammy101111(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2022
I don't know what this ladies want to be honest .Some will tell you from start i dont need your money am independent just give her 2 weeks she will come with problem
And stories

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

I stated it on your earlier mention. You didn't read through lines.
Is it men that are meant to read for adult(ba by) grin
Im from lagos Epe.

Ok. I'm supposing you are Egun or Yoruba. Whatever you are, your tribe is a traditional one. Don't run from responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Triangles1(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2022
talk2hb1:

Do You Know That
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...
undecided

Badest
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by hkunle71(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What do you mean by "go and work"? I have a job but I will still demand your money. How hard is that to understand?

Just imagine... Ladies are the foundation of discontentment. Do you know how the guy got his money? No wonder they are always being a victim of ritualist. God Bless And Rebuild Nigeria
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Hear yourself well. The same men will call her loosed/control freak because she is independent.

So wrong. No man will call a girl loosed because she's independent.

When a girl is independent, it automatically accords some level of respect and value to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

The post really pain you no be small. Get a job and be independent. Stop depending on a man to take care of you!

This is exactly why they keep using you girls for rituals
i'm working for your information, I don't depend on frustrated people like you from all your comments it shows you are not a responsible person. You are fake not real.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok. I'm supposing you are Egun or Yoruba. Whatever you are, your tribe is a traditional one. Don't run from responsibilities.
Im ijebu. Im responsible, woman are adult here not babies.
grin they take responsibilities.
You skipped my earlier question. What are the financial responsibilities of a lady in a marriage?

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
walesoflyf:

From what you just wrote here, please kindly remove the "Sapiosexual" from the list of things you call yourself... Your thinking is absolutely dumb... It irks..

Lol. Shey because I didn't support your Akagum lifestyle?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.