Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44565 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Pio44: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2022
most Nigerians girl are lazy

10 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Mavor: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue
It is simps like you that are confusing these small girls up and down. Feeding that ridiculous entitlement mentality of theirs. We are now in 2022 and a lot of guys are now wising up. No time for nonsense anymore!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Dizzyyish: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
many of them will tell you, "I'll be giving you my hard earn money and you'll still be fvcking me?".

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Jmichael1(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:
Lmaooooo
I was just being sarcastic naaaa....it's called sarcasm.
Shuuu..you no know say I be redpiller!!! grin
una funny 4 dis forum sha....

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by emmanuelbrown26: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2022
talk2hb1:

Do You Know That
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...
undecided
Comr u can loud again and again. I keep asking what a Nigerian girl will offer aside sex which I can get elsewhere. Nigerian girls hv lost their values since late 90s to early 2000s

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by neonly: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why can't you give her money to make her hair? Mehn. Men of these days don't know what to do. Last week, one of my admirers offered to give me 50k to make my hair, I declined it. That's an ordinary admirer oh. Not to now talk of BF.

Doesn't he know my wellbeing is his responsibility? Omo. I'm done abeg.

Well-being ke what happen to yur parent providing for their kids

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Youngqueen(f): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Take your broke a** away punk. If u can't spend on your woman who then? Na pipu like you go tell woman say low cut fit her cos u no wan give money. Punk as* ni*ga
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ume1000: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, men are entitled too. I was chatting with a guy last night and he begged me for airtime. We hadn't even gone half way and this guy just started laying down his life problems for me.

Fine and fresh guy o. I told him I would not send him. And that I don't give men my money. He called me " Olosho" and all other nonsense insults your gender uses when they can't have their way.

Guess what I did? I blocked the idiot. Yes, na me talk am.
moral of the story :block any non relative woman/man who demands money from you

Next girl to ask me for airtime would be blocked

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by fineboynl(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, men are entitled too. I was chatting with a guy last night and he begged me for airtime. We hadn't even gone half way and this guy just started laying down his life problems for me.

Fine and fresh guy o. I told him I would not send him. And that I don't give men my money. He called me " Olosho" and all other nonsense insults your gender uses when they can't have their way.

he might just be testing you
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by jyz200(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
U be og
I rather buy loud smoke with my niqqas than spending on any b**ch cool

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please, learn to read well. I'm not against women working. Let them earn a living but the men in their lives must take care of them 100%. Over here, we treat our women like eggs. Women should be pampered.
While should an adult be pampered?
Children are meant to be pampered while adult are meant to be responsible.
If i may ask what are the financial duties of a lady in her husband's house.?

9 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by jyz200(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2022
fineboynl:
he might just be testing you
She dy lie no mind am grin

9 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by neonly: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Youngqueen:
Take your broke a** away punk. If u can't spend on your woman who then? Na pipu like you go tell woman say low cut fit her cos u no wan give money. Punk as* ni*ga

Then work and provide for yurself so u can make any kind of hair style
Men don suffer oooo

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ume1000: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
many of them will tell you, "I'll be giving you my hard earn money and you'll still be fvcking me?".
it takes 2 to f*ck

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by loganx: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2022
It is only in Nigeria you will see all the feminist claiming equality and the same time screaming a man has the responsibility to provide 100%. They forget that, in other climes they copy, the woman and the man have joint responsibility to everything financial, children education, mortgage, everything, just name it as far as she earns an income too.

Except the man is of course a millionaire or billionaire, but as far as average and below families are concern, everything is jointly responsible for.

Including unmarried couples, if you are single and dating, bills on events or things you do together should be shared 50/50, that is equality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Olumaeme: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Yes, men are providers for their families, not girlfriends. There's a big wide difference.

Nothing wrong in giving, but women making their boyfriends a source of income instead of meeting their father who gave birth to them is the problem.

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Paxziano: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Polygamy doesn't exist. It isn't encouraged in Christianity.

This bible you are referencing, wasn't it brought by the British/colonial masters? Isn't that part of the western you r saying should be avoided? Just curious.

7 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by dontai(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2022
jaxxy:

So in ur dictionary, dating means feeding?? undecided
no to them it means adopting her as an orphan, though she has parents and uncles that are still breathing.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2022
ume1000:
what about the virtuous wife as discribed in proverbs

The virtuous wife worked. But, should I shock you? Her husband was a lazy bum who always sat at the gate with other drunkards singing praises of his wife to other men. The Bible described him as a jobless man. I can't be that woman. I will work but my husband must pamper me.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Who else also noticed that Nairaland females ain't commenting? grin

The post really pain dem no be small
silent is the best answer for a fool.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19 post=111109973[b:
]Dating is marriage rehearsal[/b]
What you see is what you get.

At the bolded, Another entitlement mentality liability spotted
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I later unblocked him and sent him 100N airtime. I no fit do pass like that. If it were him, my face would have been on so many blogs.

Lol
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ume1000: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2022
grin
UyaiIncomparabl:

Polygamy doesn't exist. It isn't encouraged in Christianity.
grin says which bible

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
silent is the best answer for a fool.

The post really pain you no be small. Get a job and be independent. Stop depending on a man to take care of you!

This is exactly why they keep using you girls for rituals

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Paxziano:

This bible you are referencing, wasn't it brought by the British/colonial masters? Isn't that part of the western you r saying should be avoided? Just curious.

The Bible they brought encourages the traditional style. Besides, before they brought the bible, we have always maintained our traditional heritage. We are Africans, let us not deviate from our natural order.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

your not serious, if a guy needs help he turns to a guy for help. If a lady needs financial help %90 will turn to a guy for assistance.
If guys do act like you did many ladies will be broke to stupor.
The truth might be that, you don't even have the money to help.
You sound so ignorant with bad manner of approach. Even has ladies always have touching stories tell, i won't turn a financial request down that way.
The only request i turn down from a lady is "plz borrow me" i know fully well ladies to payback borrowed money.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ume1000: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why can't you give her money to make her hair? Mehn. Men of these days don't know what to do. Last week, one of my admirers offered to give me 50k to make my hair, I declined it. That's an ordinary admirer oh. Not to now talk of BF.

Doesn't he know my wellbeing is his responsibility? Omo. I'm done abeg.
whose responsibility is his wellbeing angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:
My daughters must be financially sound before bringing any husband home to me

You're one of the few sensible ladies on this forum. I'm highly impressed with your comment. I urge other ladies to learn from your wisdom

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by JayPeeOham: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

grin grin guys just dey para this night !

Guy na you start the fire na grin grin grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by walesoflyf(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.

From what you just wrote here, please kindly remove the "Sapiosexual" from the list of things you call yourself... Your thinking is absolutely dumb... It irks..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by seanwilliam(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn....who does dating this days, real niggas don't do those stuffs anymore. Only simps do dating shit.
All them bitches don turn dating to billing update.

this might sound like joke but you’re 100% percent on point.

Watch how they’ll come to defense that you’re rolling with broke girls as if the rich ones are not leeches too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.