Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73791 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by enoch273: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

Abeg shey the girl family dey run refugee camp ?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by NnoromHe: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omo Calabar

Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by doing CPA affiliate marketing, click on my profile picture to see last months earnings of our mentor on cj.com. He earned a total of $22k plus there and another $42K on other networks. We his trainees earn a minimum of $2500 monthly, we must show Nigerians this opportunity, rather than doubt, ask for questions/proof

Just in case you have doubts, he can make a video of him logging into his accounts showing you reports and transfer to the bank.
What you need is a simple training.

Within your 24hrs of joining our paid training; you will be trained on how to earn $465, if that does not happen we will refund your training fees and offer you ₦15,000 extra just for wasting your time, that’s how much confidence we have that you will earn.

Check my profile to contact one of the staff on whatsapp, the number is there

See proof of earnings in my profile picture https://www.nairaland.com/olokorst
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ungodly: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls
This is insanely outrageous, no wonder why some men believe they own the bride and can do anything they want with her… who will pay this amount of outrageous money without feeling that way. Shior… soon enough all these bullshit extortion all in the name of wedding will be a thing of the past.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by DLSReigns: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sincerely i was expecting you to advise yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by endsarrrs(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Op right now below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by harmony75: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Me I no do pass myself o... You and your woman should beat it down, this is just pour greed none in the village could afford all these nonsense list. Greed has destroyed our the tradition.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cokahot: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Triple c scammer,americandad the scammer. We must get u. No matter what. Ole

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by President2001(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls
Contact Gov Ayade
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Kingosytex(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Buhahahahaha!!! Why 50 tubers of yam? cheesy

No be even that one sef. Na that eight gallons of palm wine. All of them na drunkards cheesy cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
if he give her Belle come mean say he go marry her undecided

No problem. But, if she dies (God forbid), you will be made to marry her corpse. Disobedience to follow this action will be met with serious consequences.

A very primitive tradition but just do what they want.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cardealer2021(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
na brotherly advice. When he happen now he will say na village people. Works with a government agency clearly his salary cant support his lifestyle
Then you suppose dm am you just open his face for public forum and e no good

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
cool So our Congratulations were for knocking on the door... na wa oh ... Anyway you can't kukuma run away so better do the needful
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

How many seconds does it take to count N100,000 in N100 notes? That is just 10 packets and 2 greedy-snuff-taking-umunnas would do that in 30mins while other negotiations are going on. Traders in Ariaria and Onitsha main market count more than that in a day. grin

E be like you never see them in action. Even the ones that have been keeping malice for years would cooperate that day to achieve a common goal (i.e) milk the prospective son in-law.

N5 note will do then.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kingthreat(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Akwa Ibom families are Extortionists Ltd. If you think Igbos are the ones selling their daughters, go to calabar you will see where they use their daughters to remove poverty from their families. Na so their daughters for Lagos go dey marry out of desperation at 35+

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ungodly: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
See how long the list is, seems they are battling starvation in that family. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Lightorder: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
They should have also plotted a graph of it and given to you as well.

Buy as much as you can. Then get a good negotiator from that same village or around there, who knows the culture or the tradition very well and you are good to go.
That list is learning work from Owerri list na

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Germi9:
Oboy!! and my woman na Calabar oh
i also hear that ones dey give birth before marraige
.everything becomes times 2..u will do 2 marraiges
Anything u buy is double..i follow my friend andrew when he got there fight start them cancel marraige o.
Very annoying.
Some families can be quite low...i promise to give my children suitors cars dats y i need to double my huzzle now

See failures way people call papa they come online ranting my guy must be rich he must ne dat whereas na belle thier papa give thier mama no marraige

My boss now na him go do marraige..if u see the opportunist liability daughter and how dey prey on rich guys..she catch wan mugu..boys way d whole yahoo guys they manage for my area the idiot wan go marry am
.the dad realised that he cant gives his daughter out in marraige until he marries her mum

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Judolisco(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buy what you can buy... Nobody takes dis shit seriously... Jst make sure u pay d bride price
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ayinke93(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

Looks like you'll faint if you don't get attention and validation from invisible people on the internet. What should we do with this information now? Grow up!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Maobichek: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:

How many seconds does it take to count N100,000 in N100 notes? That is just 10 packets and 2 greedy-snuff-taking-umunnas would do that in 30mins while other negotiations are going on. Traders in Ariaria and Onitsha main market count more than that in a day. grin

E be like you never see them in action. Even the ones that have been keeping malice for years would cooperate that day to achieve a common goal (i.e) milk the prospective son in-law.

Hahahaaa!!! This is Cross River State and not Abia nor Anambra as you mentioned Ariara and Onitsha furthermore, there is nothing like "umunna" over there, please be guided ok.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
I thought they said the IGBOS have got the worst list..... What am I seeing
COMPENSATION for FATHER'S LABOR....
COMPENSATION for MOTHER'S LABOR..
I don't get it?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by vRendoh(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
I salivate on going through the food items section. The food go sweet wela!..Bros send invitation ro your nairaland friends.
Wishing you all the joy and success marriage holds.
Congrats Bro.
Dem no dey carry first , do your best and negotiate with your Inlaws to be.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Hychineson(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
This one cost pass Imo State oooo. Bro na buy u wan buy the lady?

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by zedegit: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

Just budget 1 million for the list. I hope she sabi the tin wella?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Famundpropertie: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Find out if you can negotiate some items downwards. Your bride-to-be can help you if she is understanding.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ayinke93(f): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
Guy what exactly is your problem. Cant you keep a low profile. Icpc go soon come for u . This is you yesterday on instablog paid over 180k for this omo

na this guy needs help shocked shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by zedegit: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pnorh:
This is the reason why most men from the S/east and S/south prefer to marry from South west

As if it's easy there with the numerous owambe.

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Tingotoe: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
African marriages are exploitation of the groom and his family for the benefit of the bride's family. Traditions do die hard
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by geokay777(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls
Fear traditional Calabar/ Efik people when it come to giving you family list for marriage. Thank God dem never ask you to paint the brides family compound plus to buy kèké naped for brides younger ones.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cardealer2021(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No problem. But, if she dies (God forbid), you will be made to marry her corpse. Disobedience to follow this action will be met with serious consequences.

A very primitive tradition but just do what they want.
Primitive tradition indeed, but it doesn't apply to everyone. undecided
Dem no born any of dem to come knock my gate onto this rubbish undecided
Rules and tradition are meant to be broken.
I have seen many people disrespecting cultural beliefs and nothing happened cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Charly68: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
YOU think say marriage na easy thing...It is what makes you a man. Go and pay and take home your wife..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.