Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73745 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ChrisIntegral(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Compensation for father's labour cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by osazsky(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
If u insist just be using hard drugs to sleep with her for hours..make sure u peel all her body every night all these monies can waste cuz of 5min to 7min nking..atleast 18 hrs per day..nonsense
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Its cheap nah...
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by omoohsege: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Let your wife to be, know your capacity..... That you cant bear /provides those things.... It's too much..... Wahala be like bicycle, she ll be the one to speak to his parents.....

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Akabuking: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls
After kneeling down to propose, the inlaws will be like "oya cum marry na"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ultiliberty(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

May God bless the union cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hychineson:
This one cost pass Imo State oooo. Bro na buy u wan buy the lady?
Honestly
This is the HIGHEST.

Men should wake up.
MARRIAGE does little benefit to most men.
Only a few with extraordinary wives enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Prettygirl200(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmmm I which u good luck
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Edipet(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls
you can negotiate what you can give from the list ,
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls
My brother let me give you small expo! Im married to an akwa ibom lady, a wonderful angel if i might add!! and the list they brought for her is even worse than this your own. Just consider that list in your hand as ASKING PRICE. in my own case, i was fortunate to have a highly experienced uncle who stood in for me, when that my uncle finish pricing them and knocking a lot of things for that their list eh, i ended up spending less than one third of the full cost of that list.

look for any experienced elder in your family, he is the one that would be at the war front doing all the negotiations, i can assure you that youll not have to pay even half of that bill

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cokahot: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Triple c scammer. Ole. They will send u to jail. .
Thief

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by thatigboman1: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

They will have to define where enough ends.

If OP wants to wicked them, he can present the 'labour settlement' in 100 naira bills so that his in-laws will be too busy occupied counting money and/or monitoring those counting the money to bother him too much with further demands. grin
if he like, he should bring it in N5 bills, they will count it to the last kobo. They are not in a hurry, they are in their village.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ThugBoy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
The old men wey write this weird list if na so them take marry their wives may God bless them,but if no be so for this hard regime na tradition go kill them.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by hily070: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls
wait until you see my akwa ibom list , everything you have there is x2, I take system Japa . cool
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by stacyadams: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
.I hope say na virgin Bride, otherwise u wan throway money on top worthless toto
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
What stupid advice are you seeking for? Are we your account managers or your sources of income? My friend if you can’t borrow yourself brain because of one stupid love, please fok off!

mynd44 na wetin you cook? I dey hungry abeg

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Erotex(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Are you an Igala?
Rastaramsey:
Imagine
See as them write list like say them wan sell the girl give you grin grin

Modified: why that nigga steal my FTC lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by MARKone(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
I've never seen anyone that seeks attention and validation online like this guy. God forbid, even saw him on instablog today. I just pity who ever is marrying this guy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Richy4(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022

U will have to dress them up(complete dressingOO) before they can come to receive the compensation... grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kunle75(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

Their daughter go rotten for that house if na me.

Make dem Park well jor
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by McTobe(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
You are not ready to marry, when you are ready we will know. Next
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by thatigboman1: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pnorh:
This is the reason why most men from the S/east and S/south prefer to marry from South west
SW girls are free?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by freemi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Am I seeing something like crayfish there or what? Like seriously?na wa ooo.Op go ahead and marry her,marriage is more than whatever list you are been given.
lies

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by sofiscatedmoron: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The lord is your strength bro.

This kind list is one of the reasons why some of our ladies are still living with their parents.
Nothing in that list, small money can cover everything,
Is it ogbono dry fish or crates of Bear that u can not afford?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Poverty and extortion in the guise of culture and tradition. Owu don catch your in-law
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Primitive tradition indeed, but it doesn't apply to everyone. undecided
Dem no born any of dem to come knock my gate onto this rubbish undecided
Rules and tradition are meant to be broken.
I have seen many people disrespecting cultural beliefs and nothing happened cheesy

Not in Akwa-Ibom. All it takes for those jobless uncles and grandfathers is to use "Schnapps" to invoke spirits and your life will never remain the same.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Daytonbale: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls
Which one is Calabar , is it Akwa Ibom or Calabar in Cross River State?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Dickson178(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is the reason why I can't marry from my state . It's hard there huh!. And there's other thing in here where you didn't even know.. it's not finished with the list giving to you . But the Lord is your strength! Your so-called wife, what did she think about this?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Skyview01:
Poverty and extortion in the guise of culture and tradition. Owu don catch your in-law

The list is very very fair. Besides, it can be negotiated.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Goodzinny: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Are you sure you didn't tell them that your parents are living overseas and you will soon join them? Na so the list de look like.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by do4luv14(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

You mean say them dey look face before billing?

so you don't know,
if the guy do mistakenly yarn say enough oldman nah correct bizman,
that list go change sharply, and compensation alone go enter millions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.