Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73776 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Pnorh(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
thatigboman1:
SW girls are free?

Don’t misquote me please!!,... I think you understand better
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by lildonn222: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by DryMouth: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Prudent5217:
Everything on that list is negotiable. You don’t sound like someone who’s really ready for marriage.
Talk to your people to call them and renegotiate everything on that list. Simple.
Renegotiate....
Na pple like una dey make all these umunna feel superior.

Drop their list and getout of their sight
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by thatigboman1: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:

If you pay all of this and the lady wants to divorce later in future, are they refundable?
no. Only the bride price is refundable.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Globalistic(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
This can't be true because I was born and grew up in CALABAR. Efik tradition doesn't require all these.

However, you can negotiate as it's never a must that you must fulfil all items on that list. If you love your wife-to-be and you get the money, please go ahead else, go for negotiation and don't forget Calabar woman go handle you well for bed oh. Hahaha!

Happy marriage life in advance.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by WHITELIGHTER: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
After paying all this just to bring her into your home, she will still want you to worship her....
I rather remain single than to be dragged into this nonsense that only favour the ladies and their families .

I nu come this life just to please to-to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by MansoryMX(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

Where is she from and what tribe are you bro. This is trice my wife’s bride price. Why are some family so wicked with this dowry thing!!!
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by opera1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is too much oooo, maybe OP offended them before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ealiserwest(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
If money de no whala. But if money tight. Make dem tear the paper grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cokahot: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ole. They will still get u. Ole

https://www.nairaland.com/5811979/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-fake.

If u like create 200k moniker,keep fooling yourself,align with the mouse to ban and erase the topic. You are a thief and a local one. U won't last long b4 u die. Ole
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Starz825(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
After marriage with this kind of lady from this kind of family...
Omooo..
If I wan chop she must to kneel down till I finish...
If I wan sleep...na her tummy I go use do pillow...
After God na me for her...
If not...
Dem go return every damn thing I buy...

Well...no wonder some groom dey squeeze face during marriage ceremony..
I pray she get good legs for your home..na the Koko be that
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Goodzinny: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Are you sure you didn't tell them that your parents are living overseas and you will soon join them? Na so the list de look like. But if worst come to worst, give am Belle. Na dem go come beg you make you do only first list carry your wife go.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Bigchristo: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls
Ah I think say my in laws milk me until I see this list grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kingreign(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

The items requested for on your list isn’t much and isn’t very expensive.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Walz001: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
All is well in Nigeria
Poverty thinking creatures

We need move out of this mess by ourself
Or is someone going to tell me its culture

Here to be corrected
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by thatigboman1: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
soberdrunk:

Run give their daughter belle.......... Nah u go give them list...... angry
in my town, any child out of wedlock from our daughter belongs to us. So, u impregnate her, we carry the child, na u go still lose. DNA doesn't concern us.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Dmacqh(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
List and bills doesn’t fear me . What I’m afraid is , been broke . Everything there doesn’t cost up to #2m .
I’m not afraid of bill , as long as there’s money . If you’ve , spend . If you don’t , let them know . It’s not by force or a must to fulfill every obligation on that list . You can buy according to your financial ability, knowing that post wedding bills are the main challenge. Marriage is always negotiable. Maybe give the girl belle . They don’t finish marriage process .
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Dgr8otudor(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

Please stop deceiving people. I'm an Efik man, and this can never be a wedding list for an Efik woman. Traditionally, a Efik man family takes care of all the edibles for the TM. Please note there's nothing like Calabar woman. Efik woman from Calabar are the easiest to marry. But the woman have issues with settling with one man, because the father didn't sell them out and always has a space left in his house.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by MansoryMX(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
omooba969:
This list is ok na, not much at all.

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by diogo23: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The lord is your strength bro.

This kind list is one of the reasons why some of our ladies are still living with their parents.
Who GOD destined to marry will marry
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cardealer2021(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not in Akwa-Ibom. All it takes for those jobless uncles and grandfathers is to use "Schnapps" to invoke spirits and your life will never remain the same.
Eye opener,
I thought you meant thugs I didn't know they will harass the person spiritually cry
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by paskalz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Post the picture of the lady u wan marry first let me check something

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by SILVERLINES: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

Bro nothing dey dere if you know how to present urself to ur father and mother in-law no be all those things u go pay. Don't let those things to intimate you
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kingyakos: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
If u get money to marry u for no come dey Xpose ur wife to be marriage list and na so u go dey Xpose her for public wen she make mistake or wen una get normal misunderstanding
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by thatigboman1: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Walkee:
what's kanda? I don't think I have ever heard that word before
that's kpomo, cow skin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by TUTU147: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tomorrow then go say na igbo girls cost pass, only the introduction list na marriage list in some igbo community.1 gallon of up wine is about 8_10k and you will buy 24 for introduction and marriage proper.God will give you the grace.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by gotnel: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Too outrageous.
How did you get there?
Hope you have enough to meet their demands?
After the wedding, will you not get into bankruptcy?
Think about everything before you start.
God help you
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kingreign(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

This list should be negotiable na, abi? Wetin dem wan use one trailer load of yam for? Even the 16 gallons of palmi dey puzzle me, plus 'good bush meat'. That means they don't want any meatless, scrawny looking mammal to be presented.

Dem con join #305k for 'labour settlement' alone, laise awon omo onile. Smh.

The Lord truly is your strength, bro.

Ishilove, those items requested in that list is small.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Every bill now na the man go fund am. Bride family go sitdon dey mope... Rubbish
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Walkee: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
thatigboman1:
that's kpomo, cow skin
thank you
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Pweetyccee(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lol bride price list na better headache
I will post my own list
D list dey vex me
Sha my mum said we should not mind them
We should do d one we can afford

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.