Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49569 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
One wicked distant family member.

#NoRegrets

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by ambient: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chai my father in-law

Very painful,he fell down from his scooter,he went to align his broken bones and got worst,they called me to get the car to take him to general hospital for their ICU,I arrived 10minutes after his death due to curfew in the east...he was a good man and the best...still blame myself a little for not coming fast enough. cry cry cry

This man have cars but prefer to use scooter everywhere he goes,old people ehhh...

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by MedicH: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
chevyy:
sad thing

You have found a way to make money via betting but u still de find customer. Why.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by atandaoriyomi23: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chief executive omo ita

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Urchmandee(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

My Moma. The memory is still afresh. I couldn't believe my eyes seeing her lying down in the morgue like she was sleeping and looked so fresh.
I told her I was around and that she should get up but Moma didn't answer me.
Its been 6yrs now ...miss my Mum.

5 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Solofresh2: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
NO ONE IN JESUS NAME.
AMEN OO my sister
I agree with you on this kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
idiagbo86:
My younger brother
My dad
My mum .
My other younger brother after an accident .
Death has really been unfair toward me.

Chai! Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by udy4real(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
My beloved mother

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Mom. Went by herself on Sunday evening, died in Monday night.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
SUCCESS My only brother from the same mother.
An albino, just like me.
I was preaching somewhere as a teenager, returned home to hear that he poured hot water on himself. He was rushed to the the hospital.
From one hospital to another bit he died in that big government hospital in Lagos.

We call each other "d don't"

Rest on sweet guy that died at age 3

6 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Emmanitebest: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
My late brother

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by chatinent: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
NO ONE IN JESUS NAME.

Childish comment.
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by crownfulhousead(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

My dad......the saddest moment of my life. He even told me final journey before he was wheeled away from home. I love you pops �

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Everybody go still experience death. Or you become the one dead

Jeon:
NO ONE IN JESUS NAME.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by chatinent: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
My kid sis.

Traumatic experience esp when you are preparing to meet that person when they return.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by onlinestaff2020: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Death is bad and a respecter of nobody.

I lost my young bro during my NYSC.

My dad.

My younger sister's husband.

My elder sister's husband - Their lil son too.

Anyway, when I die, I'm coming back to break the jinx of death by reincarnation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by crownfulhousead(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
CleanInAll:
undecided
My dad.......saddest moment of my life. He even told me final journey before he was wheeled away from the house. Rest well pops. I love you �
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by THURAFTERNOON: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Una don make me remember my mama again cry rest well my Queen

6 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nuellavanz96(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
My sweet grandfather. Died November 2020. Fell sick and was admitted in the hospital.

Grandpa went from recovery mode straight to coma.

He woke up and started calling the names of his wife, children and grandchildren.

He slept and never woke up.

5 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by ugodson(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Menh this topic is DEEP. My 5months old baby, Joel. He had a sessure at night drove him to the hospital with no shirt and slippers (who slippers help) was holding him with my left and driving with the right hand and calling his let name Ichie Jr it wasn't funny oooo.

All I can think of now is his CONTAGIOUS SMILE, very handsome he doesn't cry only when his hungry. I still think he was so special he knew me and his mom will separate that's why he left. I miss him badly. Continue to Rest in the Lord my Son. Dad still loves you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by sotall(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool

May his soul rest in peace.
As a direct of offspring of your dad,it is written in scientific literature there is a higher than normal chance you will ge PC since he had it. So you have to start testing earlier ( from 45 years) so you can take necessary and quick steps which is key to surviving Prostate cancer.

10 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by lildush(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool

Dis is exactly my case too.. same thing mine was cardiac arrest. 2007

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by dann190: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
My elder sis, 11/11/2015, can never forget that date, she had sickle cell and this crisis that took her away was the mildest ever, waist pain, life, well, spoke to her that morning, and she sounded so OK and said she will be discharged that evening, I got a call from my elder brother that day as I was cooking and he broke the news to me, the most painful part of it all was the last words I ever spoke to her, was I love u big sis, and she said she loved me too, that was the last I heard from my beloved sister, Immaculata, I love u always, ur son will is now a big boy, rest on sis,

11 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Grandmother from Father side... First experience of someone dearly dead in 1998

My Cousin 2003, he was poison same day he go promotion to head one big international airport in Nigeria.

My best friend... 2008 First time someone died on my hand.

My grandma from mother side... 2012. Died of unknown sickness

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
There's nothing depressing there. Everybody must experience death. If you don't experience it, na you die

Ishilove:
Which kind of depressing thread is this, for God's sake??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
dann190:
My elder sis, 11/11/2015, can never forget that date, she had sickle cell and this crisis that took her away was the mildest ever, waist pain, life, well, spoke to her that morning, and she sounded so OK and said she will be discharged that evening, I got a call from my elder brother that day as I was cooking and he broke the news to me, the most painful part of it all was the last words I ever spoke to her, was I love u big sis, and she said she loved me too, that was the last I heard from my beloved sister, Immaculata, I love u always, ur son will is now a big boy, rest on sis,

Sorry, bro. cry

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Big Aunty, she promised to sponsor my education, prmo

She was pregnant and went to the hospital for delivery, the next thing we heard was that she is dead, na that day my education huzzle started. E no easy for me since then.... The baby survived though, but i can't even identify the baby, its been up to 7years now.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Lesqui: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
My elder sister, just stomach aches and she went to the hospital and never came back. May Allah forgive your sins and grant you aljanah firdaus. Pls watch over your kids.....

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by maina55: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Dad, my elder Sister, my mum and my niece,,, every morning I wake up with them memories,, my mum will be three years tomorrow when she left this earth, I still wake up every morning with fresh memories.
Odewaleadesoye:

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nuellavanz96(f): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
November 2021, I just finished my final year exams.

Mum called me that my neighbours two daughters where in the hospital.

The younger one was recovering but the older one of 13 was not responding to treatment.

Few days later the older one died and was buried in the hospital premises.

She never came home with her younger sister. I was devastated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
This thread is saddening. I shouldn't have opened it. cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.