Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49561 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mum your memories will always live in my heart forever. I know you and grandma are in a better place. cry

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by imagrg(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmm.
My wife undecided
Suddenly fell down and was rushed to UBTH but died on arrival!
It was like a horror film!
Our children were dumbfounded. Tear everywhere.
Only God gave us the fortitude to bear the loss.

12 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Collins4u1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Elder Bro.

Rest In Peace brother

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
posty56:
thankfully nobody not even my relatives at all everybody dey campe

Lucky you. May you never experience it anytime soon. The first time hits the hardest. I never thought I could recover the first time I experienced death in my family. Then I lost four blood brothers and my father within a space of 15 years. Now I am hardened and nothing moves me again. I have seen it all but I am thankful to God for keeping me alive, healthy and sane.

10 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by dadayung1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
My sweet mum, oh my precious jewel.... next 23th of April will make it 1year. My siblings refused to break the news to me, they just said i should be coming straight to the house and not the hospital. Right in my spirit i felt that she was gone, i cried throughout my journey to Aba. When i got home and discovered her absence i almost went insane.......To be frank i no longer fear death, i now see it as a normal occurrence. I just wave my sympathy and move on

7 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nuellavanz96(f): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
My neighbour in 2019 had an accident with his children. The children survived but the man never made it home.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mother

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
imagrg:
Hmm.
My wife undecided
Suddenly fell down and was rushed to UBTH but died on arrival!
It was like a horror film!
Our children were dumbfounded. Tear everywhere.
Only God gave us the fortitude to bear the loss.

Lowbp?
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by sharpshap(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mum,

My wife at child birth

My dad

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
never experience such and I dont pray I do, Op must be high on Aba weed

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by afadi2410: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Just happened yesterday 21/03/2022, a cousin

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by gabsneutral: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
undecided
grafixdon:
My elder brother Taye
My ever caring father
My elder brother Wale
My elder brother Kenny
My sweet mother

Life indeed is a mystery.

I don't pray to loose anyone so dear to me again.
Where ever you guys are, I missed y'all.

Sad

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by juman(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Shedding tears thread.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
DisLifeSha:
Everybody go still experience death. Or you become the one dead

THERE'S NO SENSE IN UR NONSENSE..
WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS JUST GIBBERISH AND LET ME COMMENT IN COMMENTING SAKE....

I NEVER SAID A SOUL WILL BE FREE FROM DEATH..

NAH YOU KNOW WETIN DY WORRY YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Fuckyoumod: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tears....... Tears.......

My aunty suffered so much from fibroid.

It was actually on the early hours of 13th Feb, 2022.

She walked into the hospital for the surgery, on the evening of 12/02/2022, the surgery was successful and later became complicated.

Just around 1:00 am. She gave up the ghost after a long painful surgery.

Forever in my heart.

RIP dear aunty.

5 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by juman(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
I remember two cousins.
The guy was about 25.
The little girl was 13.
We were born by the same grandmother.
Was painful.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
chatinent:

Childish comment.
JUMP AND PASS.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Sometimes August 3, 1991 1am.
Rest well mum. Esther Samuel

Sometimes September 17th 2003 11.15

Rest well my dearest Sister.
Morenike Akinola..

In this life I have seen.
I have lost loved ones
Till now our heart still bleeds.

John 5 29-30 is our hope

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by jcross19: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

My super lovely mother!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by posty56: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

Lucky you. May you never experience it anytime soon. The first time hits the hardest. I never thought I could recover the first time I experienced death in my family. Then I lost four blood brothers and my father within a space of 15 years. Now I am hardened and nothing moves me again. I have seen it all but I am thankful to God for keeping me alive, healthy and sane.
jesus! sorry for your loss bro ,hope you are doing fine

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
posty56:
jesus! sorry for your loss bro ,hope you are doing fine

I am thankful and matching on, bro. Thanks and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by demozee(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
My beloved father abasiessien nkanang

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Blueelf: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
azraeljaheel:
cry cry

Mehnnnnnnn
From headache to fever then typhoid or whatever. They gast to admit her in a hospital. One month babe never well..

Can't forget that night was driving to oregun total around Ikeja when my phone rang I was told UFQB wanted to see me that it was urgent! Straight I turn back got to the hospital! Shawty said she wanted two aside!!

We talked... People say when you are about to die you will know. This girl just dey talk like say she knew her time was up. All I kept saying was you will be fine please be optimistic .

Make I go outside pick up something for car and ring who I wanted to go meet at oregun. Shawty don give up the ghost.

I nearly ran mad that day!! Be like mirage for my eyes.. God be taking the good ones!! I still see her in my dreams!!

Mama know your boy got a kid now and I named her after you

Wherever you are I know you are in a better place way better than this shvthole called life!!

Death is another form of life!
We go meet again... cry cry

I hope it's not your mum you're calling shawty?

Na WA ooo
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by posty56: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

I am thankful and matching on, bro. Thanks and God bless you.
you too,stay safe.
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mon, very painful

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Angelsit(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Then, it was very easy for me to tell someone eeyah 'my condolences' or 'take heart dear' not until I felt the heat. My dad died in June 2020, after I finished serving. Funny enough he wasn't sick, my dad survived worse and still came out strong. He left for church and never came back. He was rushed to the hospital, he stayed for few days before giving up. I cried my eyes out cos he was my gist partner and historian. He assured me that he was going to talk to few of his friends so I could get a job but unfortunately he died.... I'm still job hunting till date. Grace is all I need now

10 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Blueelf:

I hope it's not your mum you're calling shawty?

Na WA ooo

Me too, I been think say na him babe him been dey write about. undecided
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by khreus(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Our little brother back in 06
He got sick one Saturday morning and like many middle class home, we took it for a fever. By evening we realize it getting outta hands so they rushed him to an hospital. He never came back after that. That’s the last of him I saw. His expressionless face even while he was slipping away

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Chrisnrld: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
idiagbo86:
My younger brother
My dad
My mum .
My other younger brother after an accident .
Death has really been unfair toward me.

God b with u n d rset

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Farben(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
posty56:
thankfully nobody not even my relatives at all everybody dey campe
Death na Debt
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by gabsneutral: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
This thread taught us how short this life is, and how we should be careful while pursuing material things. We should not destroy others just to accrue wealth because we will leave all behind someday. Sobering tongue

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.