Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (46526 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by tibatobi: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..
I got one right now,she has even acknowledge that we can't get married but won't let me go

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by bikkybaby(f): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Na wa for you user of the highest order, I think an angel be better for to marry. broda ko si asegbe
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by thikturk: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't have a girl who can't cook as a wife but gf yes,

I can't harbor a girl who questions my authority as my wife, but as gf yes

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who is unapologetic, for girlfriend, yes but not a wife

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,

My brother, I like your courage you are a real man. 4get some people here commenting without understanding ur write-up.
A girl that do not respect you as a girlfriend cannever respect you as a wife. All you outlined here are red flags boldly written in capital letters.
Guys if you don't learn from all OP has outlined here u will cry to NL looking for consolation and advise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by spencekat(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
But thats olosho way na
No!.She was protecting even the guy and herself.Were they husband and wife?.She was wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by infofta(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2022
You played a dangerous game she might decide to hurt you for wasting her time.
Watch your head
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Techguy96(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,
You be really mature fool, no single sense.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

No, if you are dating,date because you see the person as someone you can settle down with, of course things can happen along the way and you end up not marrying. But why have a girlfriend that you know you have no future with. Call me old fashioned. That's my opinion and mindset.

I get your point. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by spencekat(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Don't mind them. Just like women, the op has the right to change his mind. Just like women, the op has the right to upgrade to he perceives to be a better option when he wants.
But why was the girl not wise enough to call it a quit?Let us not be blaming guys only in this kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by cutedharmee: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Men!!! Nah wai o. I'm sure if she was the one who did this to you both you and ur cohort on nairaland would have given the lady different kinda name. God 'll have mercy on u all.
Lemme sha kip kwayet and waka pass
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by medriano: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

Idiot..
I dey wait make u pass area

Why are you rude? Maybe you should get something to eat.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by medriano: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
he broke up with her before. Na she no gree.

That wasn’t a real breakup. He didn’t stand his ground and that was what made her believe he wasn’t serious about it.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Winters23: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
TkhGuy:

[/s]

I can't this and I can't that....haba

You're just a boy and not a god

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by medriano: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

Hello... It's all women.. they all have same character and thaat is cuz they read same book love same thing, mingle with each other and create ideology around. Men from same dept..

Tell u, I have dated churchy girls, religious one, rich by parents, rich by self made, dependant ladies, beautiful to behold ladies, ugly ones, slim ones , fat ones.. from all over. Tribes in Nigeria... And I can confidently tell u that they are all the same...

It can take somee weeks to show same attitude and some will take months, while others will will take years.. but the. Bottom. Line. Is the attitude later came clear...

Keep deceiving urself thaat somee are. Different heart break will be. Your monthly protion... Women and. Moneey are very inseparable.. whether they are rich or. Not

You haven’t met a good woman at all,
You haven’t. Are you good yourself?
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Flokibanks57: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Keep quiet you
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Martinez39s(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Privatepart00:

That’s how the girl my friend did introduction(2019) for left him. He secured work for the girl who was his wife to be . The girl started work and switched to dating his boss. What excuse did he tell my friend? “That he’s not man enough to marry her” . Everyone moved on without asking how the friend of mine is going to cope.

NB: They would have been getting married in 2020 if the girl didn’t switch off .
If your friend had done the same thing, he would have been considered wicked. When it is done to a man, he is supposed to move on and know that "sh!t happens", but if it is a woman, everyone seems to understand and see it as one of those things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by BluntCrazeMan: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Everything you listed here is one-sided..
Everything here is all about YOU YOU YOU.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by HRMK: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
WELL,FAIR ENOUGH!I WANTED TO SAY YOU ARE WICKED BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED!!
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Eventxpo(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Your eye go soon clear. African mans mentality. Until you get marry to that one ticking all boxes only to realize that she get a loaded baggages. Thats when you will start talking to your Ex again...
Oshe Mr I can't marry this ono but for gf yes
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by seyz91(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
OP, you are me Personified

Obviously that girl na Olosho

No doubt
TkhGuy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by bigpicture001: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
medriano:

You haven’t met a good woman at all,
You haven’t. Are you good yourself?

I laff.. my last gf is is still a virgin at 28. The one before her is first class eeconomics and works with fidelity bank

I can go on and. On.. trust me. I have. Seen it all... Women are all about money good Girl or not.. money controls a woman's emotions...

So if. U have moneey as as guy, don't pity them at all cuz they won't pity u if u don't have money..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by seyz91(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
You did good, you are me personified!
TkhGuy:

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by gaspology(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
Shut up there! Saint nwegbe grin
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by joshuaidibia(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
One thing u should know, there is no perfect person anywhere.

Yes but there's a perfect person for anyone.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by douglasatung: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:

God will punish you the most.

Why can't you use your brain to understand the first two paragraphs of his post.

Dumb

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by douglasatung: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Boss, na man you be.

You need to write a book for the innocent lads going about unknowingly to their early graves
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by usah4(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Jejely shift your Miss Left to Miss Right and move on.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by TheVictorious(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2022
What a fool. People don't wake up one day and marry. You've been planning your thing all along while taking advantage of her, even though you know you don't want to be with her. Terribly wicked human being.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by SatanistaDevil: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
ur mama yansh. Yes that is her only use
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by SatanistaDevil: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Kobicove:
So it took you a whole 3 years to know she did not meet your standards?! undecided
shut up, he said he told her that the relationship is going no where
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by SatanistaDevil: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
bigpicture001:
Plz don't pity her... Cuz if u don't HV money now and wanted her for keeps sh would reject u ND never look back... Girls are wicked and don't deserve pity
at all. Especially naija girls. Very useless bunch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.