Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (46527 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2022
Bad guy, its now that you know she can't cook or do chores, but when you were fuckingg her you didnt say such.
You be made her useless and toxic to other guys.
You re a disgrace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Blunttruth: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2022
0taPiaPia:

Baba what are you even saying.
So if you date, it must automatically translate to marriage.
No make me vex dis early morning angry angry
No, if you are dating,date because you see the person as someone you can settle down with, of course things can happen along the way and you end up not marrying. But why have a girlfriend that you know you have no future with. Call me old fashioned. That's my opinion and mindset.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Martinez39s(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
OP, I'm proud of you bro. This clearly shows men know what they want.

I'm sure if a more richer guy had approached that girl, she would have dumped you since, offered her pussy to him and move on with him, don't pity any girl. OP, you did the right thing. You owe nobody an explanation bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by VirileNelly2420: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
Chai!!! Why are you guys so wicked?
If person do your sister, you go like am?
NO!!!
Your fellow guys go support you na because Una brain dey inside Una balls.
Mtchewww.

Na must say every relationship go end in marriage?
U know how many gals da leave dia boyfriends to marry someone else?
...because say na girl. She ought to feel bad about it, no doubt.
But she just have to deal with it.

Munachi, my eva soulmate nearly gav me heart attack in 2012 wen she got married unannounced. Her traditional marriage was on Saturday, she called nd told me on Thursday. No prior notice, notin notin. She said she didn't know how tell me about it. I was pained. But den, I had to accept my fate. Moreso, I was clearly not ready to marry her then, dis I consoled myself with.

She should find something to console herself with. Dats how life works

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by SIRTee15: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

EMOTIONAL CLOWNS. FROM THIS STORY, SHE'S BEEN THE ONE WASTING THE GUY'S TIME. FROM DAY 1 HE KEPT PUSHING HER AWAY BUT SHE KEPT COMING BACK, AND EVENTUALLY STRETCHED IT FOR 3 YEARS.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LADIES THE GUY WOULD HAVE MET IN 3 YEARS? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OPPORTUNITIES AND BLESSINGS SHE HAS BEEN BLOCKING FROM HIS WAY ALL THIS TIME?

HE NEVER DECEIVED HER WITH MARRIAGE PROMISES. FROM ONSET HE KEPT TELLING HER THAT IT CANNOT WORK BUT SHE CONTINUED TO COME AND CRY AND BEG, BUT NEVER DID ANYTHING REASONABLE. 3 WHOLE YEARS OF THE GUY PUSHING HER AWAY BECAUSE OF HER BAD CHARACTER AND SHE KEPT GOING BACK WITH EVEN WORSE CHARACTER. NOT A SINGLE CHANGE DID SHE IMPLEMENT. WHAT'S THERE TO LOVE OR CHERISH ABOUT THIS KIND OF PERSON?

KEEP PLAYING THE CLOWN'S GAME. MARRIED MEN REGRET SOME OF THEIR EARLIER DECISIONS BECAUSE THEY LISTENED TO SOME OF THE NONSENSE THINGS YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS HAD TO SAY TO JUSTIFY WOMEN'S BAD BEHAVIORS.

He kept pushing her away but was shining her congo on regular basis.
She blocked other women from him but he's the one getting married.
She has bad behaviour and it took him 3 yrs to know.
Birds of the same feather...this one even use CAPS LOCK to make his senseless point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ogunleti01: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2022
SIRTee15:

She blocked other women from him but he's the one getting married.
She has bad behaviour and it took him 3 yrs to know.
Birds of the same feather...this one even use CAPS LOCK to make his senseless point.
Don't mind them. Bunch of shallow minded individuals. when karma begins to visit them now they will be shouting village people up an down

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by CAPSLOCKED: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Don't mind them. Just like women, the op has the right to change his mind. Just like women, the op has the right to upgrade to he perceives to be a better option when he wants.

MOST TIMES IT'S ALWAYS DIFFERENT BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN.

A MAN TRAINS HIS GIRLFRIEND THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL TO TERTIARY INSTITUTION, BUILDS HOMES FOR HER PARENTS AND BROTHERS AND TAKES CARE OF ALL HER NEEDS. HE NEVER DOES ANY WRONG AND IS DEDICATED TO TREATING HER LIKE A PRINCESS ALL HER LIFE. ALL THOSE THINGS WILL NOT MATTER WHENEVER SHE'S DECIDING TO LEAVE, NOT FOR ANY FAULTS BUT JUST BECAUSE HE'S NOT AN ASTRONAUT AND SHE WANTS TO BE DATING ASTRONAUTS FROM TODAY. THE PUBLIC WILL APPLAUD HER WITH A STANDING OVATION FOR BEING A BRAVE WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS.

ON THE OTHER HAND, A WOMAN MAY BE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING TO A MAN'S LIFE. SHE COULD BE DISRESPECTFUL TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY, LAZY, INDECENT, ZERO IQ AND EVEN ALWAYS THREATENING TO LEAVE HIM IF HE DOESN'T CONTINUE TO BE HER PLAY THING. SHE COULD BE A MAN-BEATER AND MANIPULATOR WHOSE ONLY LIFE CONCERN IS TO WATCH ZWORLD AND MAKE MORE DEMANDS WHEN SHE'S NOT NAGGING A HUMAN BEING TO DEATH. BUT, HE'S NOT FREE TO LEAVE. HE'S MEANT TO STAY THERE AND CRY SILENTLY, AND MARRY HER AND CONTINUE CRYING SILENTLY UNTIL HE DIES OF CARDIAC ARREST IF SHE HASN'T STABBED HIM TO DEATH BY THEN.

THESE ARE THOSE THINGS, SIR. IT'S A PITY MOST MEN WOULD RATHER SERVE LIKE THIS AND DIE FOR THEIR WOMEN INSTEAD OF LIVE FOR THEIR FAMILIES.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2022
SIRTee15:

WHAT IF SHE WAS THE ONE USING HIM FOR SEX (AND HIS MONEY)?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Martinez39s(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
@ green, You are a joker. You want to make someone's daughter a baby mama, a single mother.
You are entitled to your standards, as are we all. But you'll soon learn grin

I won't condemn you like the others, after all, you broke up with her once. She should have cut her losses and moved on. You are also man enough to tell her you are getting married to someone else. Unlike some others, you will just see wedding pics on Facebook.

With all these standards you expect from a future wife, I hope you are worth it. I hope the future wife also has high standards. Cos the standards for men are so low, that even the dead is higher.

I wish you luck sha, Oga terms and conditions.Do as you will

In my opinion, babe dodged a bullet.
I like how you acknowledged his right to have his preferences and go for them while you do the following:

(1) mock him for exercising his right ("oga terms and conditions", as if women don't have theirs),
(2) imply he is the bad guy by saying the babe dodged a bullet, and
(3) indirectly wishing his future wife has standards in retaliation. As if you don't know women have standards. grin

I am impressed with you at this point.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by CyberHustle: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users angry
read before ranting. He said he told he'd from the beginning they are not going anywhere.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Martinez39s(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Buddha3:

It is you God will punish my brother!

If he ends up miserable in the marriage to this obvious slay queen tomorrow you'll be the first among the retards who'll come here to mock him for making a bad choice for a wife. Now you want to smell mouth as if he pointed a gun to her head to open her vagina for him.

Ogun go kee your papa!
Don't mind the idi0ts on this thread.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Martinez39s(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Lol, that is how this my cousins boss did.

Story time;

So let's call my cousin's boss Mr Alakpere who dated miss koikio for 6 years. They both worked in the same plaza and everyone knew them everywhere .

Mr Alakpere's parents tell him they want him to marry a girl from their home town, Mr Alakpere dumps his gf of six years who is from another tribe by the way and marries a girl from his hometown under 4 months, miss koikio was hurt,she sure was strong because she was still coming to work in the same plaza, she saw him everyday and moved on ,they will bump into one another once in a while and act like total strangers.

Then two months into the marriage,Mr Alakpere's wedding was on the verge of collapse, what hapun? New bride doesn't cook or clean, Mr Alakpere prior to the wedding was staying in his mum's house ,so his mum was doing everything for him as the only boy of the family ,now new bride doesn't want to pamper only son. New bride sha packed out ,and they said it is ogbanje and Spirit husband that is worrying her.

Na so Mr Alakpere come back come dey beg miss koikio cheesy

Anyway, dear op, I sincerely wish you goodluck.And I genuinely pray for you that your new bride doesn't turn out to be a sheep in wolf's clothing to prove karma right.
Sweet tales by moonlight to imply that op will meet a bad end for exercising the right to change his mind and upgrade at any time, just as females do.

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Sweet tales by moonlight to imply that op will meet a bad end for exercising the right to change his mind and upgrade at any time, just as females do.

The same forum where many men have come out to say their wives and kids are spiritually responsible for their failing business? grin grin grin grin

I just hope say the girl nor be ogbanje grin grin grin grin,you go know the real tales by moonlight tongue

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by PericomaNwankwo: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Ogunleti01:
And why didn't he drop her then. Nah by force to instill your own value in people? This is a case of pure greed. If anything is not bring satisfaction or joy to you do you wait till eternity to correct it yourself when you know you are not constraint to do so?

The writer also stated that he got done with her numerous times but she kept coming back. Bro, calm down. She already knew they weren't going anywhere.

Don't make it seem as though the writer dumped her as payback for not being his type.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by petite626: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
you see that girl you want to marry? she will born girls and they will go thru this.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by ejieddy: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Bros, you have ruined your life o, by having sex with her for 3 years. Where you wan take start from with your new wife to be? Won't you keep comparing them? You must and will. I see you going back to her for sex even on your wedding day... Even after you marry sef. Make we bet? You don cast o cheesy grin
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Martinez39s(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Buddha3:
To all of you condemning the young man's decision to settle down with someone else after dating a girl for 3years, who's clearly unwilling and unable to make much needed adjustments upon consistent corrections and directives, na Ogun go kee una papa!

We come upon countless cases of females dumping boyfriends they've had for years and who have sacrificed their all for the comfort of those females who later abandon them to marry other more convenient men and you bastards don't stretch your goiters this much to pass judgement on the women. Now a man decides to marry according to his taste and standards and you're all here bleating like goats on heat.

Make una go marry the girl on him behalf!
Nigerians and their repulsive inclinations to always have opinions on people's lives as if them don fit finish to arrange their own lives.

Mugu them!
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Privatepart00: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Don't mind the idi0ts on this thread.

That’s how the girl my friend did introduction(2019) for left him. He secured work for the girl who was his wife to be . The girl started work and switched to dating his boss. What excuse did he tell my friend? “That he’s not man enough to marry her” . Everyone moved on without asking how the friend of mine is going to cope.

NB: They would have been getting married in 2020 if the girl didn’t switch off .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Codes151(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
your indeed a foolish pig
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by antibullshit: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't have a girl who can't cook as a wife but gf yes,

I can't harbor a girl who questions my authority as my wife, but as gf yes

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who is unapologetic, for girlfriend, yes but not a wife

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,
I think you're very backwards, judgmental and essentially a caveman in terms of your mentality . The young lady should consider herself lucky because she's better off without you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Abikeade11(f): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
I don't know why you guys attach so much Importance to yourself, she can't cook, she can't do this and that, if I may ask what can you also do? Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by AdemolaA2: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,

Bro , if I were you , after living and bleeping her for 3 years , I would have worked on her for good and make her my very best option … trust me , this new lady you are drooling over now might turn out to even be worse than this one in the nearest time .. women can be very deceitful so be careful brother !!!
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Emmanuel30a: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..
Why not? The two of them I think... Don't they know fornication is a sin?

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Emmanuel30a: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
Chai!!! Why are you guys so wicked?
If person do your sister, you go like am?
NO!!!
Your fellow guys go support you na because Una brain dey inside Una balls.
Mtchewww.
Reasonable.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by ImaIma1(f): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2022
One of those threads you wsh you could unread.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by dex4sure: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2022
The op has already gotten tired since but she was too blind to see the red flag. Some gals too mumu sha!!!
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by bobobri(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Never pity any girl, because u see that gender neh'..they can do any crazy at anytime don't marry any woman because of condition or beauty. a word is enough for the wise!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nicoddemus(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

You're very wicked. Why didn't you let her go when you knew you'd not cope with her. Why wasting her time all these while to dump her because you've gotten another option. #user

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by SweetyZinta(f): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Na man you be!

You made so many valid points. I might be guilty of few here and will take heed.

Never heard such conditions before though. It shall be well.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Onachiene1995(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2022
All these while (3 Years) you were busy collecting pound of flesh from her knowing fully well that you are not going to say "I do"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.