Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (62802 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:

Yes oo. Very well cry
Nawao. May God help the lady.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Sunnyski: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Are you a witness or a wickedness?

Anyways you've gotten what you wanted because you only marry your own.

You wanted to reap where you did not sow, you thought that he was rich so you can suck him

You're trying to take what you didn't give to keep so therefore it serves you right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

yeye woman.. if you had married this donkey for the RIGHT reasons, all the above nonsense you described wouldnt really matter.
no wonder a man would lie to you, if thats how you think!
Honestly bro!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by zomby(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

So, I guess the FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT strategy did not work in this scenario, but the husband should have had a backup plan...Abusing his wife is absolutely unacceptable under all circumstances.
I'm guessing that this dude had extensively studied this lady and concluded that faking to be a millionaire would be the only way to get her to marry him... and it worked.

Now, this is a lesson for ladies: Marrying shouldn't always be all about Diamond and Gold; there is absolutely nothing wrong with working with your husband to get to the promised land.
FYI: The radical behavior of this dude was always there from day one, but Sister Christian was more focused on marrying a millionaire, therefore, all other bad behavior didn't matter until now.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Sunnyski:
Are you a witness or a wickedness?

Anyways you've gotten what you wanted because you only marry your own.

You wanted to reap where you did not sow, you thought that he was rich so you can suck him

You're trying to take what you didn't give to keep so therefore it serves you right

Honestly this is a big lesson as many people, especially ladies go into marriage for the wrong reasons.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Jollos(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

So nairalander will solve ur problem. U even add una pictures. Shm

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by xynerise: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
I thought Jehovah witnesses have the best marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
zomby:

So, I guess the FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT strategy did not work in this scenario, but the husband should have had a backup plan...Abusing his wife is absolutely unacceptable under all circumstances.
I'm guessing that this dude had extensively studied this lady and concluded that faking to be a millionaire would be the only way to get her to marry him... and it worked.

Now, this is a lesson for ladies: Marrying shouldn't always be all about Diamond and Gold; there is absolutely nothing wrong with working with your husband to get to the promise land.
The radical behavior of this dude was always there from day one, but Sister[b] Christian[/b] was more focused on marrying a millionaire, while other bad behavior didn't matter.

grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by favour32(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Nai good for una,..when better truthful man come, una go say una nor know wetin una want.
To dey deceive una nai sure pass because una nor dey love but just self interest nai be una game.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Moscodee1990(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Kpele o
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2022
xynerise:
I thought Jehovah witnesses have the best marriage?
No system is perfect seems to be a take away of this lady's experience.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2022
favour32:
Nai good for una,..when better truthful man come, una go say una nor know wetin una want.
To dey deceive una nai sure pass because una nor dey love but just self interest nai be una game.
grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ultraviolet27(f): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2022
Since She never Pregnant or give birth for Him is still easy to Jakpa She better leave am ASAP!!! and may I ask why the lavish Wedding? when their Daughter Wasn't even Self employed? they Could have Used the money to Set Her Up on a Trade Or learn a Handwork? Guess they wanted to impress the Invitees!!!Same mistake my Friends Aunt made When She got married too.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Erastuslove: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2022
THANK GOD FOR WHERE YOUR GREEDINESS FOR MONEY HAS LANDED YOU IN A SLIPPERY GROUND..... YOU ARE NOW A GOOD TEACHER FOR LIFE...SORRY SHA
grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Ogbodobeogbodo: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Only fools will believe her, she thinks that marriage is a bread and butter affairs, she should quietly go back to her husband and help him make wealth. Spoilt child. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Ellasure: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Typically Yoruba girls, very low information people. They don't do due diligence before marriage as their forebearers do.

They are so stupid that in the name of new age they discard elderly questionnaire and guidance. They would like to appear yuppie without their seniors by their side.

Now that oluwatosin has known that the Edo guy played her and she has jappa, I only hope she will move closer to her God and read the Bible as a witness to appreciate the roles of the elderly in the marriage process.

It is true that two people wed each other but Bible called all attendees as witness to the marriage. Come of it witnesses before Man and God and you know what they surely have a role to play. If you are wise you are wise.

Please don't form so that you don't continue to repeat your mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Jollos:

So nairalander will solve ur problem. U even add una pictures. Shm
Imagine?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ikorodureporta: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Mindlog:
They suit each other.

No b lie cheesy

Long throat go easily fall for lies

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Marriage is not for naive abd ignorant people. U should know what ure doing at every step.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Alonso91(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2022
It would have been better if you had taken ur very own advice and stop disturbing people's peace

Werey wanna chill with the big boi

Ogun kill you on my behalf

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by treatise: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Vickyvice:
is this a joke?and what is d name of d congregation pls, if u don't mind. Am a witness too. We don't do things way in all ramifications

She said Jehovah Witnesses
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2022
SWATMan:

You are a complete fool for posting this nonsense. You got married to someone you thought was rich but found out that he is poor? It's for better for worse.
I disagree cheesy I think she's only half a phool the family should take the other half of the phoolishness smiley there's love in sharing.
Obviously foolishness breeds more foolishness she's a real daughter of her family how can people be so stupid...God must love stupid people cause he makes so many of them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by BRATISLAVA: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Let's start by saying the truth.only the truth can set you free.you agreed to marry him because he came with the rich guy vibes and you too fell for his sakamaje/faworaja (deceit, impersonation of a character and schemes) right?

Secondly didn't you think 6 months was wayyyyyy too short to marry? I suspect he smelt desperation from miles away and he capitalised on that to accomplish his selfish ambition in your life

Thirdly why didn't you do your personal findings before agreeing to marriage? You see in marriage once you say I do and the whole hype of wedding is over, everyone go face front and leave you with your choice so it was stupid of you to entrust your life and destiny with someone you don't fully know and you swallowed every of his lies without verifying.ok let me ask you, when you want to embark on a buisness or rent a house or get a job don't you do your findings and background checks before agreeing to go for it so why can't you apply that same meticulousness with your marriage?

This is crying over Spilled milk now.you have 2 choices,you either create your own happiness in that marriage or Japa.at least you've not yet had a baby so your japa can be easier if you choose to japa from the marriage.if you're now able to JAPA,look left, right, front and back before you chook leg in another relationship.pele

Guess you wanted her to fall for his poor man vibes after 6 years of waiting to get married.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by BENEAMATA: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2022
You were led on into believing you were marrying a rich dude . The guy is a liar , a fraudster and a thief in one being .I won't lambast the lady openly on this forum she knows what she is among diggers but , ultimately , which being among us prefers poverty ?( omo baba ta ni işę hun ? )
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Blackman101: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Is all about the money abi? so if the man run into millions now all the problems will be solved

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by DSC7: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2022
pozehnani:
So people still believe in this thing called Marriage?
Anyways, serves her right because she obviously went for the money.

Thought you are married?? undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ALFADOS(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Na super story now, or how una see am my country people lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by countryman13: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

So how does that affect us on ds platform? Una like deceit wella else why wont u know what ur husband to be is doing dt make his company owed him 11m.na now ur day break?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Pat081: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2022
SWATMan:

You are a complete fool for posting this nonsense. You got married to someone you thought was rich but found out that he is poor? It's for better for worse.
hmmmmm not only fool but mad sef that is why people always think woman brain is like that of fish she love him because of money

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by tarantino1: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2022
I thought shît like this only happens in Nollywood grin grin

Na wa oo. How did the guy think he could sustain his lie?

Lies like this should only lead to short term nacking not a full blown marriage

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by enonche85(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Your big eyes brought you into this mess. So all the while you guys were dating you never went to his house or visited his family or any other person that knows him well?...abeg getaaaatttt!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.