Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78170 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by dilini(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
As a father whose integrity and honesty has been bruised his so-called flesh and blood it will be better he curse the day they were born and curse their growing up for the shame and bitterness of heart brought upon him by those two daughters of the world. Thank God he did not commit suicide but left the truth to be revealed to his ex-wife by the same she-devils.

Kudos to him for moving him, the ex-wife lost a good man and can't find another like him. Too bad someone else has taken her position and claimed her status and will be enjoying what she laboured for 20years.

My 2kobo

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Oyiboman69: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobicove:
Super story! undecided

The African child that will lie and wrongfully accuse her father of sleeping with her has not being born!
you never see no mean say e never happen....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by uuzba(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
those daughters were sent from hell, for them to lie such heinously against their father,I go disown them.that means they're capable of killing
Who trained them all their lives?
Is it not the parents?
It is the fault of the foolish parents, the man and woman, that they ended up with bastard children!
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by uuzba(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
tonysunkan:
Daughters of Delilah.
ehen?
Where did they learn lying from?
Is it not the everyday-everyday lie-lie that the parents have been lying that they learnt it?
Continue doing nonsense. You think your kids will not pick up the nonsense you are doing?

No ordinary to tell truth they can't.
Un top all the Canada money.
The woman should.. gTFO
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Goodson15: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin grin
slimjohn2k5:
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by colizee(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Call him and apologize who know he might marry you again..... But as second wife now.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128

Enjoy life with my new wife. Then do DNA tests to be sure my daughters are mine....give them their inheritance. Since they are big girls, they should only call me when it's wedding day.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

No child can do this, let alone two children.

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

grin

Some children are doing worse

A small girl single handedly burnt down a multimillion mall in Abuja

The video is online.

You need to do a research on the concepts called witchcraft

5 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by LocalStandard1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Daughters are loaded with legions of Demons and marine spirit.
Such wicked accusations are not ordinary. They are satanic and Demonic accusations.

I say this over and over again, the Best gift you can give to your kids is to introduce them to JESUS Christ, load then with the ways and Commandments of GOD.
Tell them about Hell and Heaven and teach them what will take them there.

As for your Husband, contact him, apologize and plead with him. Pray to GOD and ask him to intervene before you call him.

There is nothing GOD cannot do!

Looool. Very funny starting statement, but true. Did you intentionally wanted to sound funny?

I agree with you though, everything, every character has a spirit behind it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by kelspinall(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
ikegwuru 3x

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by rajiedreez: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
I wouldn't have believed this story if I hadn't seen a similar thing where the daughter said her father impregnated her just to spite him because he was too strict. If not that God help the father through the boy that impregnated her, the father will still be in kirikiri now.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by almarthins(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Daughters are loaded with legions of Demons and marine spirit.
Such wicked accusations are not ordinary. They are satanic and Demonic accusations.

I say this over and over again, the Best gift you can give to your kids is to introduce them to JESUS Christ, load then with the ways and Commandments of GOD.
Tell them about Hell and Heaven and teach them what will take them there.

As for your Husband, contact him, apologize and plead with him. Pray to GOD and ask him to intervene before you call him.

There is nothing GOD cannot do!

No be small legions o! Now dem condemned the man to a life of adultery and another innocent woman to the same sin. No be every go understand wetin I dey see. Dem come let their mama join the queue of ignoramus. What sort of wickedness is that?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by tfelicityk(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
She should forgives herself first so as to get out of the psychological and mental truma she put herself. She should make sure the children seek for forgiveness from their father and they should gather all the people who witnessed their lies against their father, so as they will confess their lies. Those witnesses can also forgive them...

Secondly, the husband never divorce her. If she still loves her husband. She should go and do the needful so as to return back to her home. She should ready to accommodate the mess she created....

Lesson: she failed as a wife to build communication, tolerance and endurance, patience, forgive and forget, trust, trust and trust in her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by MtDave55: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
The woman is to be blamed.
The children didn't just grew up with such bad character, there was a foundation laid and while thw foundation was ongoing the mother overlooked it. And from the story it's obvious the children have so much influence on the mum hence they believe their mother will believe them.
Why marrying someone you didn't trust in the first place, after 20yrs of marriage the definitely should have shown signs that he is capable of doing such thing.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Tayorshd2(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fiction ..

It's a typical fake story indeed
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
The society is always quick to take sides with women against men whenever such situations arise and that is why women tend to use that to their advantage.
Just as I said in the other topic about late isinachis husband. I said the world shouldn't be quick to condemn that man until all evidence points him guilty. But some persons are demanding for my head for saying we should cast sentiments aside and judge cases objectively.
Some are even calling for the head of the husband even without any evidence yet justifying he killed the wife.
PEOPLE will be shocked how the case of Osinachi may eventually end up after due investigations.
I guess Nigerians received the shock of their lives at Sylvester's case.
People shouldn't rush to pass verdict not until a competent court of jurisdiction would have done so. D only devil I know is found in human being.
The only Messiah I have encountered so far can also be found in human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by almarthins(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
uuzba:

ehen?
Where did they learn lying from?
Is it not the everyday-everyday lie-lie that the parents have been lying that they learnt it?
Continue doing nonsense. You think your kids will not pick up the nonsense you are doing?

No ordinary to tell truth they can't.
Un top all the Canada money.
The woman should.. gTFO

I look at Ur statement and laughed. So the parent thought them tear family walls down. The fact which is quite visible is that both parent failed to bring them up properly.

And don't you blamed the parent for wickedness of their daughters. They were desperate, so they decided to destroy their father to go to Canada. Is that what they learnt from home?

May God not give us evil children

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Mekoyaw(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
I think those teenage girls are just possessed by the marine spirit, I mean WHY will they fabricate such callous lies like that against their father, it's easy for anyone to have believed them because sexual accusations like this coming from a girl can be undoubtedly true, The only persons to be blamed here are the girls.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by BurnaBaby(f): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
The story sound too fake
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by juniorstar(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
And unwise woman...who acts before thinking...but truth be told this story looks doctored for to protect men who really have been molesting their daughters.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by chiboycue: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

I would blame the girls for lying against their father and I would blame the ex-wife for doubting her exhusband. The woman would have subjected the daughters to medical tests to a certain whether there were sexually molested since she is a medical doctor.The woman should just ask her exhusband for forgiveness.

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Bfly: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
No one to blame.
She should ask for forgiveness and serve those girls right.
That matter was too sensitive.
She tried asking for counsel.

Her Pastor and the man's Parents actually sealed her decision.

Many many things dey happen for here jare.

Lungs on fire.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Qurungu: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
The kind of person the bread winner is really matters.
Those kid’s didn’t see their dad as having the authority to discipline them. One or both of the patents may have helped to reinforce that belief.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:

I hope when we are shouting that gender on nairaland you guys will understand! Blood of Zachariah this is children o imagine adult bro Got it??
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by MtDave55: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Someone posted something on equality in marriage.
As a man before you allow your wife to be the bread winner make sure you get yourself busy no matter how much you're being paid.

Most importantly marry who will retain the respect shw have for you no matter how much she bring to the table.... 95% of Africa women will lose some amount of respect for you and even influence the children to do likewise once they start contributing more to the home than you.

Imagine a child telling the mum
"Talk to your husband"
and the mother will oblige to do just that without any form of reprimand for the child for using such language. Must we copy everything foreign? Both good and bad?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by seanwilliam(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4
Pls maintain social distancing with them x1000.

If possible run!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by gunpoint(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I saw this post on facebook too my comment is before now having female daughter use to be a blessing but now i fear it's a curse.
Female and daughter are synonymous

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by superCleanworks(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:
Fake story.

We need to be very careful.

I know the motive behind this fake story.

you just sit down and type FAKE STORY just because you have fingers.

i have a friend that his wife used his own daughter to lie against. the wife had a powerful family and they got this guy locked up in prison. we his friends stood by him and finally the wife confessed to someone who was secretly recording the whole conversation and that is how the man was released from prison and vindicated. when the recording was played in the presence of her family, she started screaming and crying that we want to take her children from her. real life

12 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Bluebrain101: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobicove:
Super story! undecided

The African child that will lie and wrongfully accuse her father of sleeping with her has not being born!

And the cowgirl that will leave her room to another room ride on boys on camera and her mother will accuse underage boys of rape hasn't been born abi??

8 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobicove:
Super story! undecided

She has, I can point to a girl whose step mother told her to lie that her father was sleeping with her and her sister.

His saving grace, the other sister slapped her in the police station.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

No child can do this, let alone two children.

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

I won't say it's impossible especially with the scenario and many happens going on these days.

Bt I will say u can fake a story or lie bt u can fake trauma. I believe there should have been clear ways to detect if the girls where lying or telling the truth. It can just be by word of mouth only.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.