Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46637 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Slurity(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.
my wife put to bed just last 2 month with the same conditions, I new have 3 kids plus a family member leaving with us. But I guess you own is a bit more but surviving with that list of people with salary less than 100k is actually going to hit you hardand believe me, frustration will definitely set in. Prepare for the worse bro. Pele
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Tonytonex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations bro!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
This Op is just catching cruise please.

November 2021 he was looking for Bleep mate

December 2021 he was asking abt penis enlargement

January 2022 he was talking about sex starvation

March 2022 he couldn't sleep without masturbation

April 2022 he claimed his wife refused family planning and now pregnant.

Take Op serious at your own peril. I don't know why people loves to create fake stories just for the sake of attention. Very irritating angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by redcliff: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

your wife is pregnant like say no be your prick release the sperm inside her? when you realized she refused to do planning, why not start wearing a condom?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Theyoungmatron: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
God gave men sense but they will rather blame women for all their woes.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by fabson21(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
My brother it has happened it has happened no need shifting blames here just double your source of income may be this baby is to help you leave your comfort zone
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by TheGift: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

I don’t understand, you told your Wife to do Family planning. Is it not the two of you that will plan the family? If she won’t “do” family planning , won’t you do it?

Please , if you must blame, don’t blame your Wife alone, you were a key part of the equation.

Now that it has already happened. What can shall we do?

Download the baby Centre app. Take it one day at a time. I’m terms of income, you need to change your mindset towards increasing your income 10 X.

The creator who gave you the children will also take care of them. Amen !

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Vyolet(f): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
I don't understand why your wife should be the one to do family planning.
You are the one that does not want more kids, it is only rational that you should be the one to do the planning.
There are family planning methods for men, heck you can even go for complete sterility but NO, your wandering gbola won't let you, you are now here blaming the innocent woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by VIKTO83(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Put the baby up for adoption.
However, nothing too spoil. This baby will be d pride of ur family.
This is what d spirit is saying
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by dododawa1: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Your cross,carry it.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by LaJoe2: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
What happened to Condom + Withdrawal method?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by showafrica(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Wahala be like... My brother carry your cross..lol. My own be say doc say family planning no good... Na so 4 kids land... Since then na beer dey sustain me. If e too much i go carry my last card go nak bottles.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by nextstep(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
OP, why you yourself no do family planning? No be you pour am? grin grin

My mother once told me: never take a woman's word about preventing pregnancy... you have to prevent it yourself.
Since this train has already left the station, just start planting corn. Harvest it, dry it, and keep it to make pap for the new baby grin grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nyascobar1414: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
what did guys do to you in the past that makes you hate male folks so much candidlady?

In her family there's no boychild...

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by safeopportunity(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hey every one I would introduce my self ₦airaland tread and photos would help you see the rest Click the link below to My Ordinary Self Josh©
https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria
Besides As a Life solution Network Founder, it is my Joy to educate people the best way to earn mo₦ey consistuently over the internet using our e-guides; i.e one on one whatsaap / meta workshop session or An outdoor session.

For more info, Please call the number below or visit my signature

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Codes151(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
You do the planning.
Use condom or pull out.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

You can send your niece and your nephew home but you wan kill your child? You dey mad.

Send the others home. Pray to God for a good living and direct yourself to see it through. Thank God for your wife.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Crafteck1: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Married single mother loading
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Ybaby: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

C for connndomm
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yewandequeen:

Take Op serious at your own peril. I don't know why people love to create fake stories just for the sake of attention. Very irritating angry
true
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nyascobar1414: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I somehow like myself. Back then, I took her to the hospital, sat there till all the procedures were completed.

She later said she won't do family planning after my first two kids, I said no problem.

Kongi wan kill her, I just lock upppp

She said I should use condom, I said I won't.

That we should try withdrawal method I no gree.

She report me tire to those concerned, I refused to shift ground.

Nobody tell her, she had to insert again before we continue grin

So women like s€x
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by dorin27(f): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
And to think there's another family somewhere praying to have a child. Truly, this life no balance.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Leebeedo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why didn't you go for vasectomy?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by safeopportunity(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yewandequeen:

Take Op serious at your own peril. I don't know why people love to create fake stories just for the sake of attention. Very irritating angry

i wo₦der ooo... Passing by
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by EgunMogaji2: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Chief, who is the randy person that impregnated her?

I beg please invite me for naming as I love party jollof.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by gbaskiboy: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Kai! you should have followed it up to ensure she get one. Both of you are enjoying it skin to skin and now the result is out a baby is on the way. Congratulations in advance, next time both of you will be serious and take action to do proper family planing
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ursullalinda(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear

What if the child doesn't come when you are ready?.......don't blame her ...... blame the society that will torture her with blame if things don't go as planned......now that they are coming pls have them and pack up
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by stampo: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oga abeg no disturb us with your family problem..
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by jrusky(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Pls beg her infact tell I dey join you to beg her to have mercy on you.

Pls go buy plenty condoms.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by bluefilm: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

are you now blaming her?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 00FFT00(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

So she impregnated herself again?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.