Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46666 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by RIDOO: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
opera1:

I can't blame her, she's not satisfied with two kids. Don't feel bad or afraid of tomorrow God will surely take control of everything.
Love her more and take care of her.
Put the option to her after her delivery.
May God grant her safe delivery in Jesus name Amen �.

IF YOU ARE DONE HAVING BABIES AND SHE REFUSE TO FAMILY PLANNING, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE.
OR YOU CAN GO FOR VASECTOMY.

Beni o! I don't know why most men pushes the issue of family planning to women solely.Is it only women that is involved in the action... Although l'm not backing the wife 'cos issue of having babies should be agreed on by couples.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by seunak2016: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear
5yrs margin too much and women don't have much time. it's better she born finished and start enjoying her life with no worries of giving birth again after you are both through
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 00FFT00(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.

So she impregnated herself.
How much be CD again?.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Orpe7(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why u sef no do vasectomy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Get a vasectomy
Gaggii:

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by afesco: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

U would have used condom or withdrawal method if she doesn't like condom because most women don't like it. It is up to u bro. As for me, I have two kids and I am on hold at d moment because I nor wan born pickin when go come world cum suffer because d economy is getting worst by d day. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kilotat:
Next Time don't just tell your wife to do family planning, You & her should fix an appointment with your family doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health
men who don’t want children can wear condoms or get a vasectomy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by aaking(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear

5yrs is too much bro. 2 to 3 is better cause of her body system

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nyascobar1414: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tradegood:

Na man you be.

Red Demon Piller cannot exert their brains like this. Them for don slap am kill am

Werin redpillers do you aunty
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Menstruation: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
The Bible tells us repeatedly in His Word how all children are a gift from God. Every single life, every single child, is a reward and blessing. Whether they're bringing parents pride and joy, or whether they are teaching us how to be more patient and forgiving, children are a gift from God and a source for the growth of His Kingdom here on Earth!

God knows that children can bring us closer to Him and help grow our Christian character.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Contekbbc: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Op
You be mumu,even if your wife no do family planning,you as a man wey you be,why you no use withdrawal method or best pask your prick one side.

This is the effect of boys going into marriage these days.
Shior!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by OlawaleBammie: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
DriverX:
Maybe you should talk to your penis since a woman can't get pregnant on her own volition.
people who reason this way are Normally mad and they are called oponu grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nyascobar1414: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
luminouz:

Oga...your first paragraph has something I need. The rest are your attempts to justify why hysterectomy is bad and vasectomy is good.

Have a nice week

Lmaoooo.....

Men Empowerment....

This I have seen!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by gabicon: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

You need to find out what your wife really wants, it's safe to say you both might not be on the same page on the number of children you want to have.

Family planning doesn't start from a doctor's office, it starts from home, have you considered being responsible for the family planning? Like having a vasectomy or using condoms? You need to weigh in on the options.

Now that madam is pregnant, you would both have to fashion out ways to increase your family income

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by DMerciful(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
You're trying to push the fact that you hate men down our throats. Nobody cares!
Candidlady:

Lol

If it is a boy child ithink your suggestion makes sense!!! They shouldn't just lease the kid they should sell it!!

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by missyblissy: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Oh dear!!! The moment she said, you tell her going forward no sex without condom. You will be using ciondom or abstinence if you can cope. This is your responsibility, you impregnated your wife!!!

It's really dicey!!!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Okobola146: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
That pregnancy is not yours, don't say I didn't tell you
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by int0x80(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
She tricked you and you fell for it. She obviously wanted more kids and I am sure she's likely jobless. Needed something to keep her busy grin grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by hermesprogidy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

So women like s€x
Na dem like am pass.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Ugosample(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yewandequeen:
This Op is just catching cruise please.

November 2021 he was looking for Bleep mate

December 2021 he was asking abt penis enlargement

January 2022 he was talking about sex starvation

March 2022 he couldn't sleep without masturbation

April 2022 he claimed his wife refused family planning and now pregnant.

Take Op serious at your own peril. I don't know why people loves to create fake stories just for the sake of attention. Very irritating angry
Na wa

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kilotat:
Next Time don't just tell your wife to do family planning, You & her should fix an appointment with your family doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health
he should consider a vasectomy
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by gassbee: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

she refused to do family planning n u were stil nacking her skin to skin
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
texazzpete:

Sorry to say, but you and your wife are not serious. But your wife most of all. You married a dumb woman.

Because even people earning much more than you are wary of having more than 2. Now she wants a third.

Well, I don’t know how to help you. The deed has been done. You sef should have used a condom or pulled out

Does she have a job of her own to support your income?

I wont even blame the woman because you can never trust women with reproduction...the man is stupid...you know you earn a salary of less than 100k yet you went to get married...does that make sense
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by NorthernersSuck: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
undecided
Gaggii:

Don't bother yourself about the pregnancy, I go wire you some money when she delivers, just mention my moniker when she safety deliver her triplets kids
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by brutal1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
If with your nephews you are coping, then a third child wont be a problem only that the nephews would have to be few....send them away...after this third bouncing baby Bo-rl sef you can still cope with a fourth because you've been doing that comfortably.
Gaggii:

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 3kay945(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
I only see people breeding more babies without good stable incomes as fools. Cos, hunger and management go beat them wella
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

I see the problem. Low IQ . cheesy
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Eyakuare: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
You do not need to regret this or quarrel with your wife. Though you warned her before hand so that both of you won't find yourselves in this situation, but it has happened already. There's no need having sleepless night over this, just put yourself together and move ahead. Be rest assured that the Giver of life ,the almighty God, is aware of your condition and will pull you through this even to your own amazement. I wish your wife safe delivery in advance. I can bet you will be the one that will thank your wife when the child is grown up. I have seen someone with exactly the same situation like this, the man was my neighbor and close friend, in fact to cut the story short, the woman gave birth to twins after their second child. But today the children are all grown up and the man is happiest now.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Teleprompter(f): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I somehow like myself. Back then, I took her to the hospital, sat there till all the procedures were completed.

She later said she won't do family planning after my first two kids, I said no problem.

Kongi wan kill her, I just lock upppp

She said I should use condom, I said I won't.

That we should try withdrawal method I no gree.

She report me tire to those concerned, I refused to shift ground.

Nobody tell her, she had to insert again before we continue grin

Who is this wise man? Many simple problems that nairalnaders bring here can be solved with simple game theory techniques. This man's comment has made my day. May you continue to grow in wisdom, self discipline, self worth, focus, determination, and problem solving mindset. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by beautyfunke(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Father Abraham
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ItsmeF: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

You should do the family planning nah. Do vasectomy. She's probably scared of the side effects that affect your hormones. Try getting a better paid job or do business join salary and let your wife also get something doing if she isn't working. Nigeria is tough now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.