Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21306 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Parisian: 10:05am On May 06, 2022
And Killing of boys by SARS and Police will not stop until boys stop doing yahoo and learn to not be greedy and be content with what they have.

You see what I did there right?

The young lady who was deceived by her boyfriend that he wanted to marry her, was he not a broke church rat who ended up killing her and using her heart to make stew?

What about the ex - commissioner's daughter who was killed by broke bf for rituals?

Why about Uduak Frank Akpan who raped and killed Iniobong the job seeker ?

What about the numerous broke men who kill their wives, girlfriends and parents for rituals ??

What about the young lady who was raped and killed in a BRT bus in Lagos?

What about What the man who butchered his wife and carried her remains on his head like cow meat to go dispose of before being apprehended at Oshodi ??

What about the girls in Benue who were vendors and deceived and killed by intending buying of their goods and services but slaughtered and dumped by the road side ?

If all these cases were not unraveled you and your fellow fools would've called those girls olosho.

The earlier your gender tell yourselves the truth that you're predisposed to crime, killing and fraud the better for you.

Desperados:

Mak we dey sincere wit each other, na the girls dey kill themselves because of their greed.

There are good focused hardworking guys even here on Nairaland but when they approaches this same girls, they look them as broke.

Majority of Nigerian girls wants to date a guy driving car without knowing the source.

There are advises been passed to this same girls daily but they don't pay heed to it.

THE RITUAL KILLINGS OF GIRLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEIR GREED & LUST AFTER MONEY IS QUENCHED....

(drops pen).

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by DSC7: 10:06am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
AVOID MEN FOR NOW!!!

Seriously this seems to a rising problem in our society, ladies lets not keep quiet because our loved ones is not the victim...This men are becoming evil this days, even the boyfriend, husband, male friends you trust can betray you and use you embarassed

Pls know that both the wayward and good girls are all becoming victims, no one is spared
Our ladies are now endangered species

You too avoid Lekki big boys before they use you double up...

#My 1cent...
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2022
Cc. Babygreene

Quote me properly na undecided

So women can avoid diick grin

Nope dear, they can't! They are just better at hiding it
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mrkcee(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Comr, I concur with u. Go to every alfa and prophets here in Lagos and see what our ladies hv turn our young men into. If u an opportuned to hv an interaction with an alfa or prophet, things they would review to u go shock u about dating girls for now
Aswear brother. Girls are bloody.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2022
If the ritual killings is d only way ladies can learn so be it. D sort of ladies we have now have mo value and nothing to present. Not ready to work or build relationship in every affairs. As a result greed has emanated, slay queens & urgent 2k inclusively. How can a lady date a man doesnt know his source of income. Is d useless ones that wont bother.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Ochibaisik(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

There are a lot of good guys out there but the lust and greed of most ladies for materialism will not allow them to go for those ones.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by smileyoo: 10:14am On May 06, 2022
midolian:
My dear, just find Hausa man marry

Avoid mkpurumiri and ewedu guzzling men by all means possible.

My 50 cents
lol. it's like, you are naive. just becareful who you roll with, don't loose guard because he is Hausa man, it's now pervasive everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Arrowss(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2022
Sometimes, I wish I date girls like you, just to atleast, prove to you there are still good men out there, even though they are very few, men that won't atleast use you for ritual. My advice is this, talk to God about marriage, he listens to prayers, then be sensitive, what you get around you is what you prayed for, but remember, faith is the key.

Also, tell other girls that the trap that will catch them for rituals is the trap they don't know about, it will look as natural as possible, the trap they know about can not catch them, God be with you.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Uniquetani1(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

Lol...we shall see....no be by mouth wink

Alright

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by BRATISLAVA: 10:17am On May 06, 2022
cococandy:
So it’s not the poor guys that are doing rituals in a bid to become rich?

Yesterday some guy avoided answering this statement when I asked him on this forum.

Is it that all the broke guys are all good/perfect? And don't the poor ones entertain using their girlfriends for these rituals? Aren't the rich ones actually the poor ones at heart? Or did they drop from the heavens rich? Were they not once these good poor boys that all girls who don't want to die must build their lives with?

The sort of circular, myopic reasoning they exhibit is gross. This isn't about dating men of questionable wealth, because even girls in churches have been victims of these murderous boys and men.

Of course, when women are killed it is not a cause for concern that they tackle the menace of educating the murderer and preaching against the very people that carry out these ritual killings. That would be a professional discourtesy in their books.

It will continue until Nigerian men talk to themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Islandlady(f): 10:17am On May 06, 2022
DSC7:

You too avoid Lekki big boys before they use you double up...

#My 1cent...
look what this demented fellow is saying who is following lekki big boys do i look like a prostitute to you undecided
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:17am On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

As you reason am na so me sef reason am.
Too many bad people.
To date now, serious vetting is needed.
What about una wey dey go different alfas and prophets to tie one innocent man down
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zicoraads: 10:21am On May 06, 2022
The dating pool is a mess. I understand your fears, especially if you live in places that these killings are prevalent.

However, I also think as a lady, the people you have around you matter. A lady who is work oriented, goal oriented, driven, etc. will not have any issue meeting men in her circle who are also driven and goal oriented like her.

Most times when I travel to certain cities and hang out, it's not always difficult to identify boys or men whose sources of income are questionable whenever they walk in. From the dressing, how they talk, how they spend, it's always easy to spot, and I'm a man. I think a woman should be able to spot these signs more than me.

One thing I know to be true is that a lot of ladies are greedy. That greed is what mostly leads them to some of these men.

As a lady, before you agree to date a man, be sure to know a lot about him, his family, his friends, his work, etc. It may not necessarily remove the entire risk, but I bet you, it will reduce it to a minimum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Supermajor(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

Mak we dey sincere wit each other, na the girls dey kill themselves because of their greed.

There are good focused hardworking guys even here on Nairaland but when they approaches this same girls, they look them as broke.

Majority of Nigerian girls wants to date a guy driving car without knowing the source.

There are advises been passed to this same girls daily but they don't pay heed to it.

THE RITUAL KILLINGS OF GIRLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEIR GREED & LUST AFTER MONEY IS QUENCHED....

(drops pen).

U re right, but don't forget that certain percentage of this ladies also get kidnapped randomly for same ritual purpose...

The only thing is just to be praying for God's protection and guidance never to fall into the wrong hands, be it wrong relationship or hands of kidnappers...

But I know say we too gats play our roles and be extra careful..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zicoraads: 10:24am On May 06, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. it's like, you are naive. just becareful who you roll with, don't loose guard because he is Hausa man, it's now pervasive everywhere in Nigeria.
It's not.

It's the South's problem.

We're not talking about banditry yet, so leave the Hausa man out of it.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nahunger(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...

grin grin cheesy cheesy
I thought it's for only V!RG!Ns cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Kunzu(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2022
Your observation is right.

However, I will love to establish one or two things. You will only attract what you get and what you desire when you don’t watch to and be patient to see that which is necessary and important for your life.

A lady that’s after the Pleasure of the world, riches, money and wealth will end up being squared with ritualist.

But the question remains:
Who are you?

Who do you see yourself to be in years to come?

Are you a materialistic person looking for the next available opportunity to buy, use and flaunt your riches online?

What values do you derive in a man?

What do you seek for in a man; because that you seek will make you or mar you

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by oluwaseyi0: 10:25am On May 06, 2022
Pejumolabalie:
Simple! Date broke men

Very risky, those broke men won't mind using the girls to change status

Broke men are the most desperate

I'll advise girls go for mid-class guys

Not too rich not too broke and most importantly have a variable work he's doing
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by HarunaWest(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...
SEARCH NO MORE. HOWEVER ,WHY DO YOU HATE MESSI SO MUCH angry?
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Alright
tongue
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by DSC7: 10:28am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
look what this demented fellow is saying who is following lekki big boys do i look like a prostitute to you undecided

Look at this lowlife federal property, is it only prostitutes that flock around lekki big boys?

You are a well known gold digger and one day i wil play ur tapes..

Just one day one of the island boys will use you for renewal..

You think say you wise..

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by fm4real2k6(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2022
Dear Op,

Sorry, I will sound "spiritual".

If you are in Christ, there is nothing to fear.

He has the best for you. He's mind is actually full of you, and His thought is of good and not evil, to give you that expected end of blissful marriage.

I know your fear is growing into a phobia, but you do not need to focus on that, you just focus on JESUS CHRIST, learn and grow in Him, and watch how He will help you navigate your future.

He is the owner of your life, and He has your "manufacturer manual" with Him.

I think that should be your focus right away!.

If you can focus on this one thing, you can trust me, all fears will be gone in few and what looks scary will be a source of happiness for you.

My word for you is just to keep your focus on HIM.

God bless you!.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 10:29am On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

And how did you know the lady was not greedy?

Not excusing the guy's behaviour.

A man with some fear of God in him, won't do such
Lol.

It's funny how you lots start with " I am not excusing the guys behavior" ,lol .

Everyone knows you have to be evil to directly excuse murder and mutilation of a human being , but then how else will you indirectly support if not trying to blame the victim.

Anyway the issue at hand now is that, even your so called serious boyfriend can just mark you for his ritual victim. A boyfriend and his mother killed his pregnant girlfriend and ate her heart.

Be safe out there Ladies, dem nor dey write am for face, that so called responsible hardworking guy can be fed up with being legit and want to chill with the big boys too and you might just be the victim his resolve.

There are monsters lurking in the dark hunting for the next victim to kill for ritual. It's scary outside.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Babygreene(f): 10:29am On May 06, 2022
luminouz:
Cc. Babygreene

Quote me properly na undecided im so sorry I dont know how to quote.i have been avoiding dick for 1 year plus 8 months now! Go figure

So women can avoid diick grin

Nope dear, they can't! They are just better at hiding it
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by KIDfurniture(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2022
Nigerian women are werey.. they will only associate with 419, ritualist , kidnappers , yahoo + boys , politicians, for the money . Let them all be used , the newly born females will still wait for their turn to be used…

Mrkcee:
This is a very interesting piece & deserves Frontpage.

It's a pity sincerely, I really feel sad that these things are happening and it's happening even more than we know because not all the cases make it to social media & definitely not all are reported to authorities.

It is fast becoming a norm; it's not even a matter of young boys (Yahoo boys) anymore, even older men do it embarassed
My advice to ladies out there...
1)Avoid relationships for now.
2)Avoid late nights
3)Do not accept invitations to hotels, brothels, houses, anywhere other than a public place like an eatery.
4)AVOID MEN
5) No. 1 and 4
It's a trend, and just like every other trend it will pass-by.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by smileyoo: 10:33am On May 06, 2022
zicoraads:

It's not.

It's the South's problem.

We're not talking about banditry yet, so leave the Hausa man out of it.
you are wrong, have you ever lived in the north ?
the only thing I can say is that more social media users in the south, than the north, exposes happenings in the south, more than the north, but when you live in the north for some period, you may understand.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by obembet(f): 10:34am On May 06, 2022
Nahunger:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
I thought it's for only V!RG!Ns cheesy cheesy

Na you disvirgin me?
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by sans17(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2022
Thank you for raising this and I will be glad if you would read this piece

Firstly, we must return to our pristine state of human. With that, I mean the concept of boyfriend and girlfriend has never been part of our existence and it is a very evil act.

Understanding the above; Once a man or a woman decides that he/she once to be in a relationship, then it should be marriage.

Then how do I get married? Once again, we have to return to our pristine state of mind, that is where the job of parenting comes in!

It is the job of the father of the woman to make background research of who his daughter wants to have a relationship (marriage) with. This background check gives the parent peace of mind with regards to the kind of home his daughter is going into.

Secondly, there are genuine spouse out there, in fact I am one of them �. You can reach out to me .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Newton2024: 10:34am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
Change your church. I recommend CAC, MFM, Chosen or Deeper for you. Not all but majority of them have heavenly conscious heaven minded brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mrkcee(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Nigerian women are werey.. they will only associate with 419, ritualist , kidnappers , yahoo + boys , politicians, for the money . Let them all be used , the newly born females will still wait for their turn to be used…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 06, 2022
You can find good spouses in Ogun state. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k / Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) / Funny Things That Children Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.