Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21311 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by superCleanworks(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

So how about we say ALL WOMEN use menses to cook or use love charms to tie their men and all men should now get scared of getting married? How about that? Imagine staying alive to eat menses soup for the rest of your life in the name of marriage.
You were making sense till this overbloated and senseless part came up. Such Wholesale judgement can only come from a shallow minded judgemental earthling.
But guess what? Not everyone is as shallow as you are. 1000 marriages will still hold this weekend while you remain with your dark sunshades of myopia.
Please avoid ALL MEN. I heard dogs are in vogue now and they don't do rituals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Bnaira77(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
I'm genuinely single and searching, I'm God fearing
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2022
Pejumolabalie:
Simple! Date broke men
Na broke men do ritual killings pass

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by dalass(f): 9:50am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
What are your views guys and ladies?

Let's not keep quiet and pretend like these things don't happen or they are only fictional or things you see only on social media. They are real!!!!

@ OP, you posted and also FTC, haba grin

Back to your question: It is a Jamb question sha... Valid reasons by OP.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Ifakiland(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
Make una keep looking for already made men....una papa
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 06, 2022
Life is funny. Those who are not married are eager to get married. A good number of the married ones consider getting married their greatest mistake in life. I don tire. I just dey observe things for this life

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by yesloaded: 9:51am On May 06, 2022
Lvgirl:

The other day a guy selling phone at Computer village used her gf for money rituals.
Yes the girl knows what heroes for a living but does that stop him from using her

There's possibility she would have seen some red flag

Fraudster, ritualist might have some business as cover up but ladies need to be careful with men living above their business capacity

Above all, watching & studying the man you are going out with is very important

It's not a must going to a mans house or following him to isolated places

We should be prayerful too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:51am On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

Ehn ehn.... Shey Iwo Le toju okunrin daada. Shey Iwo mo ounje and obe se. grin

I no want the best if the best that can't boil water o

Daada
Shey obirin ti ko mo ounje ati obe se wa ni
Every lady should be a good cook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Anonymoususher: 9:52am On May 06, 2022
The rise of social media and our entertainment industry fueled these killings.

We already know that the country has failed us for not engaging our youths with something meaningful to do and that gave room for a lot of evils.

You see the lyrics in most of the songs released these days, they encourage these ritual killings.

Imagine a song by VIP "if your boyfriend no dey do you well, away! "

Imagine " Bye bye to yeye boyfriend, and in the video you see the girl cruising in exotic cars after dumping the so called boyfriend "

The same Zlatan sang " Las Las school na scam "

HDT came and sang " oya credit me, I wan do big boy I wan do dorime credit me"

Another one came "Ahhh finesse if I broke na my business... "

Then another "suffer e no dey finish, make you try dey enjoy... "

These songs encourage one thing? And that's desperation.

Then hypemen joined the trend with
"You no get money, u dey talk love, who u wan impress"

Another came with "I love you no dey pay bills oo, I like you no dey pay bills ooo"

The trend is endless and youths jump into them, borrowing motivation to live the life these so called celebrities preach in their songs.

Then you come to social media, you see the likes of Cubana, E-money abusing the naira notes anyhow in a show of affluence, you see them allowing a scammer like hushpuppi and Ponle oppressing people and building cult like fellowships. You see people jumping up and down into different trends on social media, people living fake life pose by celebrities just to keep up.

When there is joblessness, these things will thrive. Only an idle man or woman live to impress, anybody that is conversant with all social media trends and just jump at it, watch that person, he or she is one step away from getting used or using someone because they must surely live to impress.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by when2(f): 9:52am On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

Mak we dey sincere wit each other, na the girls dey kill themselves because of their greed.

There are good focused hardworking guys even here on Nairaland but when they approaches this same girls, they look them as broke.

Majority of Nigerian girls wants to date a guy driving car without knowing the source.

There are advises been passed to this same girls daily but they don't pay heed to it.

THE RITUAL KILLINGS OF GIRLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEIR GREED & LUST AFTER MONEY IS QUENCHED....

(drops pen).

Are all ritual killings of girls as a result of greed and lust? This is a hasten generalization.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by 8stargeneral: 9:53am On May 06, 2022
Both men and women are evil now

But more in men side

Girls should know who they are mingling with..his body language

They should stop been greedy..don't be like Mr A or B

Start doing something no matter HW little

Always pray and ask God for Mercy

With all these they can avoid those evil men looking for who they will use for ritual
May God protect both men and women who HV a genuine heart!!!.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 06, 2022
If you want to use the latest iphone,na your organ him go use buy am.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Gee64: 9:53am On May 06, 2022
I beg reach me. I'm an exception..I be 58 sha. Widowed. WhatsApp 070 84 79 30 78. In Edo State.
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Daada
Shey obirin ti ko mo ounje ati obe se wa ni
Every lady should be a good cook

Lol...we shall see....no be by mouth wink
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 9:55am On May 06, 2022
It's scary , thought I was the only one having phobia for dating .

A guy killed his girlfriend of two years for ritual,so it's not even a thing of how the long you have known the person or how wealthy they are. It's not even about you being greedy as lady, anyone can fall prey to these monster who can be lurking in the shadows waiting to strike.

It's just scary outside for single ladies.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Bmaster(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is scary and I sincerely pray it passes quickly because many ladies are due for marriage and it will only plunge them into longer waiting and delay if this thing lingers on more than necessary.

For now, Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise but how? How can you be sure for certain that such an one is not a potential ritualist without moving close due to fear?

Humanity has lost it!

Only God can save his own.
please don't tell me that you're suspecting that innocent young man that's currently happening in your life right now?
Remember his only sin is getting involved in your life,he has no bad intentions whatsoever infact,stick along with him cos it will end in premium laughter and joy.

This I have seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2022
Realists:
Southerners love blood money to the core of their lifes, you see this Yahoo + plus is supported by their clergymen + biological parents.
If you want to marry one young lady do 7 to 21 days fasting, privately in your room, don't visit any man of god or gods, for they are the root of all these havesting.

True, I used to attend a Church that glorifies Yahoo boys lmao grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Truvelisback(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
Be content. No do longer throat. Na Laziness, lack of contentment and una oju Kokoro dey make una become victim.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Parisian: 9:56am On May 06, 2022
You're 100% correct. Infact I wanted to create this particular topic but you beat me to it...

That gender, I fear who no fear them. Honestly, I fear them so much that once I hear "let's meet" I feel traumatized. Meet you why? How? With all the ritual killings going on if I was your sister would you advice me to meet you ?

pozehnani:
What are your views guys and ladies?

Let's not keep quiet and pretend like these things don't happen or they are only fictional or things you see only on social media. They are real!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by NOwazobia: 9:56am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Think pls...what about the good girls that are also been used, like that corpers that her death hit the frontpage few days back, are they also looking for Alhaji and Yahoo boys Don't justify this criminals, this is a growing menace in our society
We are measuring everything by percentage.

Even guys also fall prey to ritualism not just the ladies, but most ladies is simply because of greed.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by superCleanworks(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2022
Bnaira77:
I'm genuinely single and searching, I'm God fearing

As in... You run under your table when you hear God. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Parisian: 9:58am On May 06, 2022
If you only agree to meet up at am eatery, typical redpiller will call a broke hungry olosho....Lmao..

You guys really need to pick a struggle.
Mrkcee:
This is a very interesting piece & deserves Frontpage.

It's a pity sincerely, I really feel sad that these things are happening and it's happening even more than we know because not all the cases make it to social media & definitely not all are reported to authorities.

It is fast becoming a norm; it's not even a matter of young boys (Yahoo boys) anymore, even older men do it embarassed
My advice to ladies out there...
1)Avoid relationships for now.
2)Avoid late nights
3)Do not accept invitations to hotels, brothels, houses, anywhere other than a public place like an eatery.
4)AVOID MEN
5) No. 1 and 4
It's a trend, and just like every other trend it will pass-by.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:58am On May 06, 2022
Mrkcee:

True, ladies who are diabolic have little or no regard for the DESTINY of boys. U sleep with them, u bid ur luck & destiny GOODBYE. They could also use men to renew their anti-evil protection spells, even for money rituals proper.

My advice to innocent guys...
1) Avoid woman.
2) Fear woman cheesy
3) Control ur pencil grin
4) AVOID & FEAR WOMAN!
Comr, I concur with u. Go to every alfa and prophets here in Lagos and see what our ladies hv turn our young men into. If u an opportuned to hv an interaction with an alfa or prophet, things they would review to u go shock u about dating girls for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Osibajo2023: 9:59am On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...
I tire too, maybe we try relationship, since we have tiredness in common
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Parisian: 9:59am On May 06, 2022
At least female ritualists mostly leave men with their head and organ intact and collect only destiny.

Na who dey alive dey get destiny.
Mrkcee:

True, ladies who are diabolic have little or no regard for the DESTINY of boys. U sleep with them, u bid ur luck & destiny GOODBYE. They could also use men to renew their anti-evil protection spells, even for money rituals proper.

My advice to innocent guys...
1) Avoid woman.
2) Fear woman cheesy
3) Control ur pencil grin
4) AVOID & FEAR WOMAN!

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Coded081(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2022
nairalee:
From the village.

The ones that everyone knows their family. That one u can be reasonably sure of what you're getting involved with

The guy that used his girlfriend in badore in ajah area brought the girl from the village
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by NOwazobia: 10:01am On May 06, 2022
Oblivionz5:
Talk about greed from ladies first
Greed is what leads y’all to goan find someone excessively rich and go out in order to give him the impression that you love him within just a few days of meeting him.

IMO
Dating should begin with friendship. I can never see an girl and ask her out right Away. We have to become friends first ..then I check the compatibility from there. It hasn’t ended well for me( thanks to y’all female folks ) though but I still believe it’s the right way.

This topic makes zero sense to me. You should be tackling greed in women to solve this. E come be like say na everybody Dey do ritual and organ harvesting
You hit it when you said friendship.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
It's scary , thought I was the only one having phobia for dating .

A guy killed his girlfriend of two years for ritual,so it's not even a thing of ho the long you have known the person or how wealthy they are. It's not even about you being greedy as lady, anyone can fall prey to these monster who can be lurking in the shadows waiting to strike.

It's just scary outside for single ladies.

And how did you know the lady was not greedy?

Not excusing the guy's behaviour.

A man with some fear of God in him, won't do such
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Desperados(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2022
GeneralDae:

There are greedy ladies everywhere even in Europe and America who desert broke men for fraudulent men, but how many times do you hear of ritual killings in such societies. What is evil is evil, don't divert our attention from the problem, the elephant in the room.

Now i knw say ur problem long lik high tension wire.

You get the mind to compare the Western culture and African culture.

Just go through ur post again and correct ur foolishness.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Babygreene(f): 10:04am On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

Wrong sir.women can avoid dick.women are not like men.Nigerian ladies for now should and must avoid men.myself have been single,in no relationship for one year plus now.

Your number 5 is laughable.

Can women avoid diick, even if they want to avoid men? They can't. Not in this existence. So your advise should be more related to 2 and 3.

You think evil is a trend? Nope it's not. It has always been here
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Comr, I concur with u. Go to every alfa and prophets here in Lagos and see what our ladies hv turn our young men into. If u an opportuned to hv an interaction with an alfa or prophet, things they would review to u go shock u about dating girls for now
Gist me more,, comrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Things That Children Say / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.