Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (27103 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Okobola146: 5:26pm On May 08, 2022
Anyone wey God give me I go collect, but she must be extremely good in bed with a very loud and melodious ringtones

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by toujurs: 5:28pm On May 08, 2022
There are alot of ladies at their early thirties still bitter over how their ex, dumped them. Una mumu no too much, someone that has moved on with his life, is what as old as you are, you are toxic over.

Instead of you to allow love lead you to a better guy, No. You have allowed anger to cloud your conscience, Now you are bitter. And think all men are just after your coochie. I hope you are happy, how you are still single at thirties grin. Mumu
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by irunoko(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Una no dey tire for all this women matter?
This is a new week!!!!
like seriously.e no dey Taya them.e be like obsession
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by DMerciful(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2022
You tried in the discussion, i admire your courage!
Sweetplum:

Na me you dey drag like this on top say I ask question.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Dorwadora(f): 5:30pm On May 08, 2022
Op....

When you are satisfy with the answers you get here... Go back to to romance section and create likewise question addressing it to the females sad sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by sureboykris988: 5:30pm On May 08, 2022
I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it. Looking at the speed of the site, it must be hosted on dedicated server
404Dev5: Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 5:30pm On May 08, 2022
Richsteemit:
Women wey get craziness for head. It is a no no for me. They are plenty on nairaland here e.g. jeon, sweetplum and candidlady.
I don't believe a woman get craz head for where I dey, it depends on d kind of man dem meet.
If u know how to put a woman where she belongs, na she go dey beg for peace not u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 08, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
You ll rather get dropped.
She that dwells under the shadow of the almighty ll fear no evil.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
Framed:

I thought you said you have been successfully married for 21 years. Why are you praying for an industrious, submissive, financially independent woman again? Was baby124 right about you been a divorcee?

Unfortunately not many people understand creative writing.

I have nothing to say to you. Aproko
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
Heathrow44:

shut up! cool, how many pant do u av? grin
I v more than your rag tags of cloths.
Fake Heathrow Airport. See him like stick!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Pascopele: 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:
For me strongly dislike a woman who has an entitlement mentality, who believes she can use her body to make money or climb the social ladder and a woman with no serious drive to be financially independent.

This type of woman is a disaster to herself and to any man who is unfortunate to have her as a girlfriend or a wife.

The type of woman I pray for is one who is very industrious, submissive and sexually decent who will never sell her body for money.

So guys let us know the type of woman you want and the type you pray never to come across.
Mold her

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't believe a woman get craz head for where I dey, it depends on d kind of man dem meet.
If u know how to put a woman where she belongs, na she go dey beg for peace not u
Have I seen you before?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Pascopele: 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
toujurs:
There are alot of ladies at their early thirties still bitter over how their ex, dumped them. Una mumu no too much, someone that has moved on with his life, is what as old as you are, you are toxic over.

Instead of you to allow love lead you to a better guy, No. You have allowed anger to cloud your conscience, Now you are bitter. And think all men are just after your coochie. I hope you are happy, how you are still single at thirties grin. Mumu
You want to make a rev sis, oga shift

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by zedegit: 5:35pm On May 08, 2022
I don't like girls I have to give transport anytime I see her. I don't like entitled girls.

I like girls who give generously and who love to appreciate their men in words and deeds.

Where una dey see this type?
Marriage straight.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:
For me strongly dislike a woman who has an entitlement mentality, who believes she can use her body to make money or climb the social ladder and a woman with no serious drive to be financially independent.

This type of woman is a disaster to herself and to any man who is unfortunate to have her as a girlfriend or a wife.

The type of woman I pray for is one who is very industrious, submissive and sexually decent who will never sell her body for money.

So guys let us know the type of woman you want and the type you pray never to come across.

Are you sexually decent?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by onyenatruchi: 5:36pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

hahahahaaaaahhaaaaaaaa....
Dis olosho funny ehh....

Ashawo Kobo kobo....

Go bleach ya toto abeg...

Kiiikiiiiiikiiiiii...
you mean her Toto black like charcoal lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by gloriana(f): 5:38pm On May 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this is not a popularity contest.... if my above list have offended you, i guess you must possess a few of these traits yourself, and aint ready to accept that whether i am the greatest man on earth or the worst, no man alive wants a woman that possess the above traits i mentionned.

so why dont you stick to the issue at hand, instead of focussing on irrelevant nonsense!
and all men are Saints, even d very useless, lazy, smelly, senseless and wicked ones with no future ambition. Sweetplum u get time and energy to waste. These guys don't deserve such energy and attention. U should have just ignored them.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by zedegit: 5:38pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

hahahahaaaaahhaaaaaaaa....

Dis olosho funny ehh....

Ashawo Kobo kobo....

Go bleach ya toto abeg...

Kiiikiiiiiikiiiiii...

Senior man why you dey enter this barny wotoporously? Freestyle am nah.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BabaIbo: 5:38pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

If you think I'm in your league you are mistaking.

I enjoy nairaland as a content creator and perhaps interact with sensible and intelligent people but I won't belittle myself to banter words with an inconsequential attention seeker like you.

Have a great weekend.

You fall my hand aswear.

You see why dey find attention, you dey give am one.

Ignore her in entirety.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Yomit71(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

If you think I'm in your league you are mistaking.

I enjoy nairaland as a content creator and perhaps interact with sensible and intelligent people but I won't belittle myself to banter words with an inconsequential attention seeker like you.

Have a great weekend.
Hahaha bloda

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by batistutajulio: 5:39pm On May 08, 2022
I am a Yoruba man and my mother wants me to marry a particular woman. Because of this, I don't seek for girlfriends because I don't think it is worth my time and I won't date someone expecting to marry me and then I disappoint them at the end.

I am excited to meet the woman my mother wants me to be together with, the reason is because I have got everything a child needs in this world from his parent.

Health, wealth, physique, mildness, wisdom, intelligence. This is what my parents have grown me to become and I know they have given me all the best and this woman is no exception and guess what, she is a Yoruba woman.

I love full blooded Yoruba children from ancestry because anytime I see them, I easily recognize them and they look just like me. I love being pure Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by onyenatruchi: 5:39pm On May 08, 2022
As far as we have too many Yoruba ladies everywhere lipsrsealed I refuse to marry lipsrsealed I'm out of here for good lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2022
otherway:
Unfortunately 95% of Nigerian ladies fall into your description.

So unfortunate.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I don't believe you can take care of a financially independent woman.

Don't wish for yourself something you can't handle.
Sir, what should the man wish for?
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kamtamark(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2022
Men in trouble.

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BabaIbo: 5:42pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Come n collect. I m here.
Escobar it's you. I dey laugh cos it's efulefu.

Efulefu, rest na.

I do see and ignore your senseless comments on this forum, but once in a while fo.ols deserve heavy knock on their heads to help reset their heads.

Zukwanuike, you should be thinking how to make good use of your time rather than constituting nuisance everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by franchasofficia: 5:44pm On May 08, 2022
Everybody (male and female) want the best in life.

My honest advice to single guys and ladies, try and be the best of your gender so that you can attract or find your spec easily .

As a man, if you are not financially buoyant, I am sorry to tell you this sad truth that you may not be able to date and marry your spec, you will just end up with what's available.

Some men do get lucky though.

And as a lady, please take care of your physical looks, make sure your feminine shape is in order, avoid things that will make you get big tummy, its a big turn off for most financially buoyant men, the struggling guys can just close eye and manage you till they find their feat financially and they start to chase after their spec, sometimes leaving you heartbroken sadly.

So as a lady, even as you work towards becoming financially independent, please your number one priority should be making sure you stay physically attractive not by wearing skimpy clothes but looking really good, maintaining good character and manner. Work on your ill manners and temper, talk slowly as a lady and learn to smile.

Wishing all the singles Godspeed

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

You ll rather get dropped.
She that dwells under the shadow of the almighty ll fear no evil.
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by easzypeaszy(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2022
Don't like women who dress half naked, different skin colors (bleached), Nagging girls.

I likes; 1.65M, Slim, Moderate boobs and backyard.. chocolate color.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Ibelearner: 5:49pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

Make una dey take am easy for this forum na..

No nobody perfect oo

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Dyke15(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
A woman just like my mom. Trust me, she's everything u can ask for and more.
A woman dat believes in me and my siblings and always praying for us dat it will surely get better.
A woman dat didn't give up on us. Always supportive and prayerful.
She no believe on anything but God only. Even when she's down by troubles and temptation, she sings most of her popular high spirit Christian songs hoping dat it will surely get better.
I love u so much Mom and I pray God keeps u alive for us to enjoy the fruits of ur labour...AMEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by nesgeeek(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
A God fearing woman who is productive and also knows how to cook good meals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.