Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (27041 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:01pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mould your wife. You yourself as a man, what can you offer?
Intellectually, financially, morally? In fact sexually. Melo lara e?
Try and work on infections in your body pls. Those bad blood that flows during your menses is damn bad
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04pm On May 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
That's how nice my wife was before we got married, and what do I get today? Guys wise up.... talking from experience.
Baba, it pains me a lot that en always see it late.
No naija woman deserves good man, they all deserves d bad and rugged ones. So sorry that u were good guy and that was while your wife decided to pay u back in coins.
When I see many married men boosting about their 2ives.i just laugh. I hv dealt with married women a lot and I can tell u that 99.9% of them are just out their to Bleep any dick that comes their way
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Baba, it pains me a lot that en always see it late.
No naija woman deserves good man, they all deserves d bad and rugged ones. So sorry that u were good guy and that was while your wife decided to pay u back in coins.
When I see many married men boosting about their 2ives.i just laugh. I hv dealt with married women a lot and I can tell u that 99.9% of them are just out their to Bleep any dick that comes their way

Hmmmm!

Deep
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Try and work on infections in your body pls. Those bad blood that flows during your menses is damn bad
stale
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:09pm On May 08, 2022
AdaAwka1:

Funny enough most women in western worlds take America for instance, marry cos of wealth. Their aim is always the man's money and many of these women are lazy, they dont work or want to work but they want to enjoy life. I beg naija women are the best biko
Which naija women, baba no dey deceive yourself jare. Na until u jam u go no how far. Forget about naija women for now, we know dem and dey know us that treats dem they way it should be
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:13pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
stale
I can offer u a help on how to treat those infections if u dont mind.
I keep askong myself how a specie with an open body would be dragging issue with me. Go and treat d open body first, then
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:16pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

Hmmmm!

Deep
U hv had and I'm still having encounter with married women. My only saving grace is self discipline.
Do u know what gives dem high moral?BBcs of simps they all hv as husband.They treat their husband's anyhow and when they come outside and found out that they men outside are tough and rigid, u would see them ranting about d person
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bizhop01: 8:17pm On May 08, 2022
The worst thing that can happen to a man is to marry ungrateful woman.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Which naija women, baba no dey deceive yourself jare. Na until u jam u go no how far. Forget about naija women for now, we know dem and dey know us that treats dem they way it should be

There is one Naija lady I helped of recent and if I use her as a case study I will detest all Nigerian ladies.

She is the worst Nigerian lady I have ever come across and to think she is looking for husband o.

I just told her bluntly that she is not ready for marriage and I also know another Naija lady that anytime I remember her I just envy her husband cos she is an embodiment of brain and beauty with great entrepreneurial acumen.

So Nigerian ladies are good and bad. You only need to be fortunate to meet the good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:19pm On May 08, 2022
abimic:

Hmmmm.... It depends on the woman one dates sha, one method I think doesn't work for all women. When you understand your partner, then you as the man would understand the best approach to get the best out of the relationship and make it work. Some women like it soft and simple while some others, iron hand because they have coconut head.
Not that I am a beast, not at all. U see women we hv this day, baba I hv seen it all, both married and d so called evening newspaper.
First encounter with a woman,don't just show her how Mr.LLoving u are, keep it real and even if d relationship leads to marriage always keep it real,never u die in silence in other to make peace reign, hell no. If a woman want peace,sshe should come with peace
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2022
bizhop01:
The worst thing that can happen to a man is to marry ungrateful woman.

Not just marry but to never come across one.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

There is one Naija lady I helped of recent and if I use her as a case study I will detest all Nigerian ladies.

She is the worst Nigerian lady I have ever come across and to think she is looking for husband o.

I just told her bluntly that she is not ready for marriage and I also know another Naija lady that anytime I remember her I just envy her husband cos she is an embodiment of brain and beauty with great entrepreneurial acumen.

So Nigerian ladies are good and bad. You only need to be fortunate to meet the good one.
Both offline and online, they always see me as a beast towards women but I am not, Infact I'm one of d easiest and simplest guy u can see around, their is a clause to my easy life.
U can only see that kind of acumen woman in 1 out of 100,000 women or 1 out of 1,000,000. I'm talking from experience as somebody that has spent years in d field in
1. NGO that deals on domestic viol3nce
2. Club manager
3. Health sector
4. Physiotherapist etc.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by drightguy(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2022
A woman that will tell me to let her get bread at ShopRite just to come out with pairs of items for herself and sibling without pre-informing me and expect me to pay for them all.

A woman that will say because the item a customer is buying from the shop is not up to #500 therefore she won't sell to such customer but crosses her legs pressing her phone.

A woman that is so much into social media especially tik-tok but on a normal ground can't hold a simple and sensible conversation.

Lots more.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:34pm On May 08, 2022
drightguy:
A woman that will tell me to let her get bread at ShopRite just to come out with pairs of items for herself and sibling without pre-informing me and expect me to pay for them all.

A woman that will say because the item a customer is buying from the shop is not up to #500 therefore she won't sell to such customer but crosses her legs pressing her phone.

A woman that is so much into social media especially tik-tok but on a normal ground can't hold a simple and sensible conversation.

Lots more.
That's what we have this day, if u wana get married just prepare your mind that what we have this day are women u just described above.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Tulsaguy: 9:00pm On May 08, 2022
Let me ask a good question?
Can you marry someone like yourself with all your attitude?
You want angels.... Yet you are devil incarnate.... Kip disifin yasef.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BSdetective: 9:10pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mould your wife. You yourself as a man, what can you offer?
Intellectually, financially, morally? In fact sexually. Melo lara e?

I have nothing to offer because marriage and relationships aren't my current priorities at this point in my life. Am only stating my preference of women when the time for marriage or relationship comes.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:13pm On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Let me ask a good question?

Can you marry someone like yourself with all your attitude?

You want angels.... Yet you are devil incarnate.... Kip disifin yasef.
A male graduate can marry a non-graduate female without any issue, e.g Dr. Good luck Jonathan.
A rich man can marry a poor woman without any issue
A pastor can marry a church goer
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by drightguy(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

That's what we have this day, if u wana get married just prepare your mind that what we have this day are women u just described above.

Certainly we just have to try and transform them for good but if they fails to change before marriage. Hmmmm run!!!!
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
drightguy:

Certainly we just have to try and transform them for good but if they fails to change before marriage. Hmmmm run!!!!
I go talk my own and I go still repeat am, d avenue u are about to venture no worth am at all. U can't transform an adult, whoever that told u that, just told u lie from d pit of hell.
How could u think of transforming an adult that has expire a lot of things in life?
Can a human being transform u as an adult that takes care of his bills and issues?
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Bostin(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Due to my several past experiences with women , I want a woman with a functional CONSCIENCE and won't settle for woman without right CONSCIENCE . Only a wise person can relate with my mention .
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by abimic(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Not that I am a beast, not at all. U see women we hv this day, baba I hv seen it all, both married and d so called evening newspaper.
First encounter with a woman,don't just show her how Mr.LLoving u are, keep it real and even if d relationship leads to marriage always keep it real,never u die in silence in other to make peace reign, hell no. If a woman want peace,sshe should come with peace

You are right with the bolded, I understand your point and I totally agree, if anyone wants peace, bring peace, if you want a caring man, be a caring woman, if you want a godfearing man, be godfearing and if you want love, bring love. So you are right, that is my school of thought too, do not expect gold when you are bronze. Life is stressful already, relationship should not come and compound it, whereas It should offer some form of solace.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by SmartyPants(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

What kind of man are you?
If you are good you deserve goodness. If you are bad, you deserve every sour orange on this planet. No be curse. It's a life of give n take.

So women in abusive relationships deserved it? Apply your heart to wisdom.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by drightguy(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I go talk my own and I go still repeat am, d avenue u are about to venture no worth am at all. U can't transform an adult, whoever that told u that, just told u lie from d pit of hell.
How could u think of transforming an adult that has expire a lot of things in life?
Can a human being transform u as an adult that takes care of his bills and issues?

You make lot of sense.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:44pm On May 08, 2022
drightguy:

You make lot of sense.
I dont talk to make people feel so good, i only talk to let people know d raw truth

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
abimic:

You are right with the bolded, I understand your point and I totally agree, if anyone wants peace, bring peace, if you want a caring man, be a caring woman, if you want a godfearing man, be godfearing and if you want love, bring love. So you are right, that is my school of thought too, do not expect gold when you are bronze. Life is stressful already, relationship should not come and compound it, whereas It should offer some form of solace.
But that's where ladies are getting it wrong and guys are dying in silence.
I'm more of field, I hv numerous experience about 5hos whole stuff. Percentage of men that are dying in silence are much higher than women.
Just go to any hospital or pharmacy around u and check d percentage of men that hv high BP and compare with women
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:
[color=#990000]

The type of woman I pray for is one who is very industrious, submissive and sexually decent who will never sell her body for money.

Oga you mean say all those marriage advice no be from your experience as a married person, all na from theory, no be from practical? Abi you don marry divorce? He don't sound like all this little kids on NL so what is the problem why ain't to married yet? Am just curious, honestly and surprise too.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:52pm On May 08, 2022
Blablamalala:

Oga you mean say all those marriage advice no be from your experience as a married person, all na from theory, no be from practical? Abi you don marry divorce? He don't sound like all this little kids on NL so what is the problem why ain't to married yet? Am just curious, honestly and surprise too.
It shouldn't be your business, take d message and leave d messenger alone
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

It shouldn't be your business, take d message and leave d messenger alone

I wish you took your own advice. Toks little puppy.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
SmartyPants:

So women in abusive relationships deserved it? Apply your heart to wisdom.
You sef buy wisdom. Cos if you v upgraded one, you ll know my post is strictly related to do good n get good.
I pray all women or anyone in abusive relationship get liberation.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:07pm On May 08, 2022
Blablamalala:

I wish you took your own advice. Toks little puppy.
I gat nothing to say other than d gods are wise
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I gat nothing to say other than d gods are wise

Just look at how you have made another person business your own.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:17pm On May 08, 2022
Blablamalala:

Just look at how you have made another person business your own.
Not at all sir, I was only after liberation of men that are sleeping.
Bcs on weekly bases, I do receive one complain or the other from men all bcs of their homes.
Besides, I hv a personal assignment I want to deliver to myself titled "Nigerian foods with sodium" etc. Abeg I get plenty work to do, based on personal

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.