Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (27038 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by obinna58(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tell me the last time you had sex.
Is it with a woman or a man?
Don't be too direct, that's personal, sex doesn't move me, sweet women does but it's a shame you can't find them. Only found in the days of our mothers grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 07, 2022
obinna58:

Don't be too direct, that's personal, sex doesn't move me, sweet women does but it's a shame you can't find them. Only found in the days of our mothers grin
Ok. I ran a check on you. You described women as what men must dominate. Like a use & dump set of people.
Do you think that ll go down well with someone like me?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by obinna58(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. I ran a check on you. You described women as what men must dominate. Like a use & dump set of people.
Do you think that ll go down well with someone like me?
Not the bully or intimidation kind of dominate, in natural order men are meant to lead.
Dominate means in every aspect of life.

There's difference between dominate and force, I believe in total freedom and responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 07, 2022
obinna58:

Not the bully or intimidation kind of dominate, in natural order men are meant to lead.
Dominate means in every aspect of life.

There's difference between dominate and force, I believe in total freedom and responsibility.
Your post was more like women are just objects. Tonight you also said I should change my name to butter plum.
Last Drop
Do you value women?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Did I rant? Everybody help o.
Come n see o.
Did I rant?
Toks2008, I blv that name's Tokunbo.
Tell me your qualities. I may fancy you, good boy.

Yes you wrote (Form of expression) about it over and over (for long) and impassionately too.

That is Ranting. Add it to your vocab

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by obinna58(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your post was more like women are just objects. Tonight you also said I should change my name to butter plum.
Last Drop
Do you value women?
A woman who value herself is meant to be valued. A righteous woman is a woman of worth. Goodnight

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:
The thing weak me aswea and she kept on and on ranting about how right she is and I just don't get.
This is serious.

some people have nothing valid to bring to a discussion so they will be quick to try to derail the thread with irrelevant questions/issues or attack you/your person directly.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 08, 2022
obinna58:

A woman who value herself is meant to be valued. A righteous woman is a woman of worth. Goodnight

If so,you called me bitter plum. Shey you value me like that?
Don't you know what you give is what you ll get?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

some people have nothing valid to bring to a discussion so they will be quick to try to derail the thread with irrelevant questions/issues or attack you/your person directly.
Na me you dey drag like this on top say I ask question.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Acidbath: 12:08am On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:
For me i pray never ever to come across a woman who has an entitlement mentality, who believes she can use her body to make money or climb the social ladder and a woman with no serious drive to be financially independent.

This type of woman is a disaster to herself and to any man who is unfortunate to have her as a girlfriend or a wife.

So guys let us know the type of woman you pray never to come across.

You want a financially independent woman that doesn't know her rights and behaves like a foot mat not voicing out the responsibilities you should partake as a man? Cause I know that's what you mean by entitlement mentality.

Mold her yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Na me you dey drag like this on top say I ask IRRELEVANT question.

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

You want a financially independent woman that doesn't know her rights and behaves like a foot mat not voicing out the responsibilities you should partake as a man? Cause I know that's what you mean by entitlement mentality.

Mold her yourself.

Go and check the meaning of entitlement mentality then come back to modify your post. I will also assist you in modifying the one I just quoted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Acidbath: 12:28am On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

Go and check the meaning of entitlement mentality then come back to modify your post. I will also assist you in modifying the one I just quoted.

I know what it means and if we are to go by that definition, it's males who mostly possess such negative trait.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
Your type want good women but you sef no good. You dey edit my post before quoting.
Childish behaviour. You n Tokunbo Toks2008 deserve to be deserted by both men & women.
Una reasoning dey abnormal.
Shior!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your type want good women but you sef no good.
Shior!

this thread is not about wanting good/perfect women, its about the specific traits that we DONT WANT in a woman. do you understand the difference or you just want to derail this thread for no damn reason?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
You dey edit my post before quoting.
Childish behaviour. You n Tokunbo Toks2008 deserve to be deserted by both men & women.
Una reasoning dey abnormal.
Shior!

i edited your post because you made an error...i said you ask IRRELEVANT questions.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ogkrakkid(m): 12:52am On May 08, 2022
I don't wish for a manipulative, self entitled and a promiscuous woman who claims too know.
Godforbid such woman in my life..I sabi some shaa shocked
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by christianjoy(m): 1:04am On May 08, 2022
All of you are crazy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by 1875omenka: 7:33am On May 08, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
I don't believe you can take care of a financially independent woman.

Don't wish for yourself something you can't handle.
[/s]
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this thread is not about wanting good/perfect women, its about the specific traits that we DONT WANT in a woman. do you understand the difference or you just want to derail this thread for no damn reason?
I understand you & that boy called Tokunbo very well.
What about your own terrible traits that every good women doesn't want. If we lost our own now, you all ll scream olosho. You aren't a perfect man but you want a perfect woman.
Carry clay, mould your doll. In fact, dem don dey sell dolls as wife. Get one.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i edited your post because you made an error...i said you ask IRRELEVANT questions.
Cos this thread is IRRELEVANT.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Cos this thread is IRRELEVANT.

Have you ever come across the word "Fun thread"?

Oya go and pour your frustrations on this new one.

https://www.nairaland.com/7115904/ladies-what-type-man-pray

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

Have you ever come across the word "Fun thread"?

Oya go and pour your frustrations on this new one.

https://www.nairaland.com/7115904/ladies-what-type-man-pray
I ll remain here Mr Tokunbo. And to men like you trying to carry fish that you can't afford.
You can't get a good woman if you aren't a good man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll remain here Mr Tokunbo. And to men like you trying to carry fish that you can't afford.
You can't get a good woman if you aren't a good man.

You keep showcasing your nativity.

Bad guys get the best ladies.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

You keep showcasing your nativity.

Bad guys get the best ladies.
Nativity be ti bawo?
You said bad guys get the best ladies. I know you are a bad guy wannabe. Your level no reach.
God ll save all innocent ladies from your clutches.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

I understand you & that boy called Tokunbo very well.
What about your own terrible traits that every good women doesn't want. If we lost our own now, you all ll scream olosho. You aren't a perfect man but you want a perfect woman.
Carry clay, mould your doll. In fact, dem don dey sell dolls as wife. Get one.

again, tell us what traits you dont like to find in a man and waka.... if you want a thread with a different subject, open one, et voila
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Nativity be ti bawo?
You said bad guys get the best ladies. I know you are a bad guy wannabe. Your level no reach.
God ll save all innocent ladies from your clutches.

naivety.... Typo I guess.

See babe free me. I can't date you... Sorry cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, tell us what traits you dont like to find in a man and waka.... if you want a thread with a different subject, open one, et voila

I actually created a counter fun threadlike this for her to go pour her emotions but she still went there to start fermenting trouble. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 12:54pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

See a responsible man insulting a woman o.
A woman with higher IQ, Knowledge than him o. And he wanted a woman with all good qualities. Everybody, see as I responded him back without insult & I v been doing so in other response. Shey na man be this?
Everybody see ooo!
Last Drop
Toks2008, take clay, mould your woman

This ashawoo lawyer bñ saying knowledge than him.....

Olosho doings!
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

This ashawoo lawyer bñ saying knowledge than him.....

Olosho doings!
Escobar, how are you doing?
Come n eat coconut rice.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

I actually created a counter fun threadlike this for her to go pour her emotions but she still went there to start fermenting trouble. cheesy
Na me you n Mr brown bread abi na MrBrownJay1 dey reason like this?
Everybody see yeye husband materials. See their black nose!

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Escobar, how are you doing? Come n eat coconut rice.

so client don dey today.?.. Lmaooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.