Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (27044 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:

If you think I'm in your league you are mistaking.

I enjoy nairaland as a content creator but I won't belittle myself to banter words with an inconsequential attention seeker like you.

Have a great weekend.
You are the attention seeker. I m not on same level with you.
I asked you questions and you can't answer them. And you created this topic. Is it lack of knowledge that's worrying you?
You created a topic and you ran away. Bloody simp.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Your man or your men?....

Olosho tok true naa....

Kikiiiikiiiiiiii...
E pain am
Come n collect. I m here.
Escobar it's you. I dey laugh cos it's efulefu.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 07, 2022
Richsteemit:

You don't deserve a good man with this your behaviour. I pray you change. Someone you don't know you are calling him hopeless, broke.
Ok
Let me be nice to you.
I deserve a good man, dear Richsteemit.
Did I hurt your ego? So sorry dear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Come n collect. I m here. Escobar it's you. I dey laugh cos it's efulefu.

hahahahaaaaahhaaaaaaaa....
Dis olosho funny ehh....

Ashawo Kobo kobo....

Go bleach ya toto abeg...

Kiiikiiiiiikiiiiii...

8 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 9:40pm On May 07, 2022
I dont need a repented damaged evening newspaper....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

hahahahaaaaahhaaaaaaaa....

Dis olosho funny ehh....

Ashawo Kobo kobo....

Go bleach ya toto abeg...

Kiiikiiiiiikiiiiii...
Moro n. Motoka.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are the attention seeker. I m not on same level with you.
I asked you questions and you can't answer them. And you created this topic. Is it lack of knowledge that's worrying you?
You created a topic and you ran away. Bloody simp.

How dumb can you ever get?

You still don't realize your question was unnecessary cos it makes no difference the type of man I am.

Why do you choose to disgrace yourself so much that you refused to take to corrections.

Babe i dey dignify you by responding to you o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 9:46pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Moro n. Motoka.
Ashwaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by gameboy727(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2022
A woman like Amber Heard. That bishh is crazy.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ashwaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
Adulterer

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:

How dumb can you ever get?

You still don't realize your question was unnecessary cos it makes no difference the type of man I am.

Why do you choose to disgrace yourself so much that you refused to take to corrections.

Babe i dey dignify you by responding to you o.
Your are dumb. I embedded a question in my first post. You came to attack without answering the question.
You can get what you can't give.
You are the one disgracing yourself. Don't just dignify me, honour me. Cos I just exposed you as an insecure man.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 10:02pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Adulterer

Na so your black,smelly,yeast Infested toto open waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Ashawooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your are dumb. I embedded a question in my first post. You came to attack without answering the question.
You can get what you can't give.
You are the one disgracing yourself. Don't just dignify me, honour me. Cos I just exposed you as an insecure man.

I give up on you.

And one guy will see this one as sensible lady.

I have flagged you. I will avoid you henceforth cos your IQ is in the negative.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by womenareapez: 10:07pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:
For me i pray never ever to come across a woman who has an entitlement mentality, who believes she can use her body to make money or climb the social ladder and a woman with no serious drive to be financially independent.

This type of woman is a disaster to herself and to any man who is unfortunate to have her as a girlfriend or a wife.

So guys let us know the type of woman you pray never to come across.
Nigeria women angry

I never wish to come across those useless piece of shiit called naija women undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by obinna58(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2022
Nothing fears me more like a shameless crazy woman

She can insult, disrespect and ready to fight anybody

This set of people are always beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Which kind man you be? List your qualities.

this is not a popularity contest.... if my above list have offended you, i guess you must possess a few of these traits yourself, and aint ready to accept that whether i am the greatest man on earth or the worst, no man alive wants a woman that possess the above traits i mentionned.

so why dont you stick to the issue at hand, instead of focussing on irrelevant nonsense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by womenareapez: 10:13pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:

Hmmmm! Nah im be sey man go remain single o cos in my opinion every woman has at least one of the listed.
in Nigeria yes! But other continent don't have any of those traits, especially the Asian continent.

Once you travel out of this country you will know that Nigeria women are way useless than you think undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this is not a popularity contest.... if my above list have offended you, i guess you must possess a few of these traits yourself, and aint ready to accept that whether i am the greatest man on earth or the worst, no man alive wants a woman that possess the above traits i mentionned.

so why dont you stick to the issue at hand, instead of focussing on irrelevant nonsense!
Who focused on irrelevant things?
Ok. List your qualities, dear MrBrownJay1.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:

I give up on you.

And one guy will see this one as sensible lady.

I have flagged you. I will avoid you henceforth cos your IQ is in the negative.
See a responsible man insulting a woman o.
A woman with higher IQ, Knowledge than him o. And he wanted a woman with all good qualities. Everybody, see as I responded him back without insult & I v been doing so in other response. Shey na man be this?
Everybody see ooo!
Last Drop
Toks2008, take clay, mould your woman

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2022
womenareapez:
in Nigeria yes! But other continent don't have any of those traits, especially the Asian continent.

Once you travel out of this country you will know that Nigeria women are way useless than you think undecided
It be like say many ladies v ripped you in the past. Take heart. You ll meet a good one.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2022
obinna58:
Nothing fears me more like a shameless crazy woman

She can insult, disrespect and ready to fight anybody

This set of people are always beautiful
Hm.. Akiika. Your statement is not correct.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by obinna58(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Hm.. Akiika. Your statement is not correct.
I suspect you

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
obinna58:

I suspect you
Wetin I do o?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by obinna58(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Wetin I do o?
You're one of dem crazy women abi? You can go toe to toe with men, how does that make you feel?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 07, 2022
obinna58:

You're one of dem crazy women abi? You can go toe to toe with men, how does that make you feel?
What?
Ok. Let me stay cool.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Who focused on irrelevant things?
Ok. List your qualities, dear MrBrownJay1.

you can ask me what type of woman i never pray to come across and/or you can tell us what type of man "you" pray never to come across.... but asking me irrelevant question to this discussion is pointless. again, this is not a popularity contest...so stick to the ISSUE AT HAND!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by obinna58(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

What?
Ok. Let me stay cool.
Better change your name to bitterplum

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 07, 2022
obinna58:

Better change your name to bitterplum
Dear Obinna. I ll ask you some vital questions. In all honesty pls answer correctly. Hun, good boy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by obinna58(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dear Obinna. I ll ask you some vital questions. In all honesty pls answer correctly. Hun, good boy.
I talk am, see command, your boyfriend go don dey gnash teeth by now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you can ask me what type of woman i never pray to come across and/or you can tell us what type of man "you" pray never to come across.... but asking me irrelevant question to this discussion is pointless. again, this is not a popularity contest...so stick to the ISSUE AT HAND!

The thing weak me aswea and she kept on and on ranting about how right she is and I just don't get.

This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 07, 2022
obinna58:

I talk am, see command, your boyfriend go don dey gnash teeth by now
Tell me the last time you had sex.
Is it with a woman or a man?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 07, 2022
Toks2008:

The thing weak me aswea and she kept on and on ranting about how right she is and I just don't get.

This is serious.
Did I rant? Everybody help o.
Come n see o.
Did I rant?
Toks2008, I blv that name's Tokunbo.
Tell me your qualities. I may fancy you, good boy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.