Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (27040 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Not at all sir, I was only after liberation of men that are sleeping.
Bcs on weekly bases, I do receive one complain or the other from men all bcs of their homes.
Besides, I hv a personal assignment I want to deliver to myself titled "Nigerian foods with sodium" etc. Abeg I get plenty work to do, based on personal

This is your alternate account?
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Albertone(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I don't believe you can take care of a financially independent woman.

Don't wish for yourself something you can't handle.

Then she should take care of herself.
I can't be earning 250k monthly and you'll expect me to spend on you like I'm earning 400k!
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:25pm On May 08, 2022
Blablamalala:

This is your alternate account?
Sorry I hv personal workssss to do not your Investigative work sir or ma
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Sorry I hv personal workssss to do not your Investigative work sir or ma

Okay bye.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Burgerlomo: 10:37pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

Hmmmm! Nah im be sey man go remain single o cos in my opinion every woman has at least one of the listed.

Bitter truth cool

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2022
abimic:

You are right with the bolded, I understand your point and I totally agree, if anyone wants peace, bring peace, if you want a caring man, be a caring woman, if you want a godfearing man, be godfearing and if you want love, bring love. So you are right, that is my school of thought too, do not expect gold when you are bronze. Life is stressful already, relationship should not come and compound it, whereas It should offer some form of solace.

It is a woman that decides the outcome of any marriage.

Some will argue this but this is the truth.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

It is a woman that decides the outcome of any marriage.

Some will argue this but this is the truth.
Sorry sir, I totally disagree with u sir. Few things are changing and I believe in few years to come, many eyes would be opened enough for men to see d reality of it. A woman can't decide a situation of marriage for me.
Still d same weapon women hv being using against men. But I can't succumb to such a weapon bcs such a weapon is too small for my liking.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:55pm On May 08, 2022
Blablamalala:

Okay bye.
Good night rest sir or ma, I'm still online getting some results of my perso assignment.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:57pm On May 08, 2022
Albertone:

Then she should take care of herself.
I can't be earning 250k monthly and you'll expect me to spend on you like I'm earning 400k!
As simple as ABC. Many men are not getting it right at all. U can't be earning on average and your woman would be expecting u to spend more than your income in a month, that's stupidity not love or caring.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Temigal1(f): 11:05pm On May 08, 2022
Abegi… one thing I noticed about this platform is dat u ppl are so bitter. Always bitter and angry. Go and date white ladies … u are abusing ur own fellow nigerian women and the white ladies are also scared of marrying u guys. U ppl are so bitter!! It’s too much. Don’t u have sisters? Mothers, daughters? Wives? Una no go born? Must u ppl be bitter? Is life really so hard? Una no dey get joy? Omoooooo
Toks2008:

I actually forgot to add Dumb ladies as part of those I pray to never come across. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:28pm On May 08, 2022
Temigal1:
Abegi… one thing I noticed about this platform is dat u ppl are so bitter. Always bitter and angry. Go and date white ladies … u are abusing ur own fellow nigerian women and the white ladies are also scared of marrying u guys. U ppl are so bitter!! It’s too much. Don’t u have sisters? Mothers, daughters? Wives? Una no go born? Must u ppl be bitter? Is life really so hard? Una no dey get joy? Omoooooo
Go and tutor that to your fellow specie
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Peejayknows: 11:30pm On May 08, 2022
Pisces is sagitarus
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Sorry sir, I totally disagree with u sir. Few things are changing and I believe in few years to come, many eyes would be opened enough for men to see d reality of it. A woman can't decide a situation of marriage for me.
Still d same weapon women hv being using against men. But I can't succumb to such a weapon bcs such a weapon is too small for my liking.

You misconstrued what i wrote.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ogkrakkid(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2022
8stargeneral:
mention them so we can avoid them like shit grin grin
Tonto dike grin
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Gkemz: 4:20am On May 09, 2022
Temigal1:

Why shouldn't we be bitter when your gender in Nigeria has been giving us bitter experience whereby every lady sees a relationship as a lucrative venture. And except they retrace their steps, greed for money will land them as prey to ritualists aka yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:27am On May 09, 2022
Gkemz:

Why shouldn't we be bitter when your gender in Nigeria has been giving us bitter experience whereby every lady sees a relationship as a lucrative venture. And except they retrace their steps, greed for money will land them as prey to ritualists aka yahoo boys.
Gbamsolutely, u nailed it. I asked poco a question which has not being answered. Why ladies are target of ritualist? If not greed
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:29am On May 09, 2022
Bigsecret:
hmmm. I will kind of disagree with you sir.

There are still good women out there, people that will work to get everything they want. They are like the Proverb 31 woman ( if you are a Christian, you might be familiar). A good woman is not by race, it’s not by nationality.

In addition, I think we all should answer the OP’s question without trying to insult one race or nationality.

Lastly, be proud of home!
A situation whereby u hv good woman 1 out of 1,000,000. Is that a good thing?
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by 8stargeneral: 7:29am On May 09, 2022
ogkrakkid:

Tonto dike grin
lol..I thought as much..they can never see us

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Thazard(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what about the below liabilities:
- a GREEDY woman
- a LAZY woman
- an UNGRATEFUL woman
- a PHYSICALLY/EMOTINALLY ABUSIVE woman
- a DISRESPECTFUL woman
- an UNTRUSTWORTHY woman
- a DESPERATE woman

,grin
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Atolu01: 12:16pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

What kind of man are you?
If you are good you deserve goodness. If you are bad, you deserve every sour orange on this planet. No be curse. It's a life of give n take.

Apt. Very mad draining empty creation , expecting the best, but giving out worst. Nonsense sense of entitlement that they project on others and accuse others of having. Smelly sadists.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 22, 2022
Atolu01:

Apt. Very mad draining empty creation , expecting the best, but giving out worst. Nonsense sense of entitlement that they project on others and accuse others of having. Smelly sadists.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Atolu01: 12:25pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

;DGo n die!

Too fast. I agreed with your views.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 22, 2022
Atolu01:

Too fast. I agreed with your views.
That was not meant for you. No vex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Atolu01: 12:30pm On May 22, 2022
irunoko:
lol after destroying the decent ladies and pushing them to become what they were never, they're now looking for decent and sexually responsible woman

You all deserve the damaged,crazy, sexually reckless and entitled women.you turned good women into monsters for your selfish agendas so it's time to reap where you sowed Afterall they didn't become entitled and animalistic overnight

When some of you were gang raping, commiting pedophilia,kidnapping, beating ,deceiving young girls into human trafficking, spiking their drinks to abort, rape or prostitute or demanding for sex before employment or grades,you didn't know they'll turn to monsters.nigerian men make nigerian women and vice versa.live With it

Apt.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Atolu01: 12:35pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
God bless you.

Amen.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by chukajulu: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
Join us today if you are Single and searching for a life partner.

Join our WhatsApp group for Singles seeking serious commitment and seeking to learn principles of building relationships.

Chat up 09094301276

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How To Propose To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.