Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (27107 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's how it ll be for you.
Your people ll weep for you if you don't get the fuc k off.
This is your last warning.
You know you ain't built like that?? Okay play and get yo bi$chin as$ smashed

this choppa gon make you do the chicken head like Chingy if you keep cappin an OG like that(On my mama)
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2022
Mrsserene:

Are you sexually decent Oga?
Coz you attract your kind

All of you attacking guys here cos of their preference have a very low IQ. No apologies.

I would have added low IQ to the list.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by AfroKnight: 6:13pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Warn your insane brothers that they should stop creating foolis h posts.

cheesy grin
All my brothers are sane abeg. It’s just a slight misunderstanding

Anyways,

Still on still

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Mrsserene: 6:13pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

All of you attacking guys here cos of their preference have a very low IQ. No apologies.

I would have added low IQ to the list.
Thank you
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Arielle: 6:14pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok
Let me be nice to you.
I deserve a good man, dear Richsteemit.
Did I hurt your ego? So sorry dear.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 6:15pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=112642095][/quote]

Can't I say the truth again?
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
bigpicture001:
You guyz should know this and. Know peace..

A rich guy can never love a. Woman in Africa because sh works and makes moneey... They will rather go for a more. Beautiful lady... And never a working lady over beauty...

But struggling middle class men will makke do with a working focus woman because he can't get a a beautiful one.. since. The. Beautiful ladies wants only the rich guyz..

So don't be deceived, a man's first choice oqf wife in Africa and world over is a beautiful woman and not a working focused Woman

The average guyz need such women so they can combine and climb the economic ladder...

So are you saying beauty is synonymous to laziness?

Are there no beautiful hardworking ladies?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by abimic(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

For where I dey so, na women dey veg for peace not me. I never begged for peace to reign in a woman before.
D earlier u know how to put a woman where she belongs to d better for your health and sanity but its unfortunate that most men don't see it that way.
If a woman want care, she should be caring enough
If a woman want peace,sshe should bring peace
I don't celebrate stupidity and that's why some of my friends does not bring woman matter for where I dey bcs my tone and perception about women is totally different from them, they sees me as too tough on women

They're right, your perception is very very tough. Sometimes a mix is okay, be soft and tough when need be.

Sometimes, there are instances where you really need to be tough, some deserve it; If the relationship want end, make e end especially if the woman dey overdo and becoming a petulant.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by JovialJune(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
onyenatruchi:
As far as we have too many Yoruba ladies everywhere lipsrsealed I refuse to marry lipsrsealed I'm out of here for good lipsrsealed

Go to the east, your ancestral land, there are many igbo girls looking for men to marry them

Asinwin.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by 8stargeneral: 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
ogkrakkid:
I don't wish for a manipulative, self entitled and a promiscuous woman who claims too know.
Godforbid such woman in my life..I sabi some shaa shocked
mention them so we can avoid them like shit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
Mrsserene:

Thank you

It is a fact cos there is no basis for the baseless attacks.

Even if i am a demon don't i have the right to what I desire?

Please you people should stop this annoying habits of always sounding defensive even when it is not needed.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:19pm On May 08, 2022
gloriana:
and all men are Saints, even d very useless, lazy, smelly, senseless and wicked ones with no future ambition. Sweetplum u get time and energy to waste. These guys don't deserve such energy and attention. U should have just ignored them.
I wonder brother wey break aunty heart, aunty take it easy ohhhh, don't worry, just prepare your mind, another brother is on d way. If only u go fit melow down
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by JovialJune(f): 6:20pm On May 08, 2022
Hehehehe sweetplum kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by chatinent: 6:21pm On May 08, 2022
Actually, the kind of woman I want is what I try to make her become.

Nobody's perfect. I don't want a perfect woman. I only want one who is adjustable. And I also want to be adjustable to what wouldn't be on her dislikes.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BabaIbo: 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

One of the dumbest on this site.

Lame line, try again mor.on.
Frustration personified...

No more attention for an empty headed human like you.

GTFOOH!
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Munzy14(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:
For me strongly dislike a woman who has an entitlement mentality, who believes she can use her body to make money or climb the social ladder and a woman with no serious drive to be financially independent.

This type of woman is a disaster to herself and to any man who is unfortunate to have her as a girlfriend or a wife.

The type of woman I pray for is one who is very industrious, submissive and sexually decent who will never sell her body for money.

So guys let us know the type of woman you want and the type you pray never to come across.
Industrious, submissive and sexually decent...I mean what else does a real man want?

You said it all.

An African man takes submission from his woman as respect...And we value that.

Industrious nature puts her on as a major and diligent manager..who will not only manage her hubby and kids, but the money the man brings home or Invest her business as well.

Sexual decency, Helps her overcome temptation which will always come her way, even with you as the man alive, healthy, comfortable and Meets her sexual needs..Some men will still misbehave around her, but a sexually decent lady knows the best way to keep intruders off.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by 8stargeneral: 6:24pm On May 08, 2022
Mavinsoladele:
My kind of woman? One that doesn't possess entitlement mentality, able to cater for herself, a great cook, business wise, intelligent, submissive, and sexually active grin grin
we're in same direction bro...u see that great cook...I don't joke with...that's one thing a woman can use to win my heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bigpicture001: 6:26pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

So are you saying beauty is synonymous to laziness?

Are there no beautiful hardworking ladies?

If there are they are hardly easily marriageable.. it get to them that they can hold thier. Own.. hence they kill the men vibes..

Men don't like women like that
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Bbbw: 6:28pm On May 08, 2022
Workin Good sex hot supportive not among the 90% broke girls in nigeria who have turned simp men to atm machine
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by derecho(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2022
The earlier you learn, the better for you.
No Real man has everything. A wise wife understands her man's weakness and is ready to be a helpMEET to him.

It took me time to understand that even God, though owns ALL things delights in us giving to Him.Not necessarily money but sacrifice is necessary.

In fact, you should be wary of any woman who wants to be spoonfed always. She's likely not to be a virtuous woman.

Mrsserene:
Stay away from men who insist on marrying only financially stable woman. They are very lazy and want to shift their responsibilities to their wives. Real men pay all the bills without complain.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:32pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Can't I say the truth again?
We dey your back baba, ride on. Men full for your back, no shacking.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 6:33pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
Hehehehe sweetplum kiss

You self you dey see your gender.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:34pm On May 08, 2022
abimic:

They're right, your perception is very very tough. Sometimes a mix is okay, be soft and tough when need be.

Sometimes, there are instances where you really need to be tough, some deserve it; If the relationship want end, make e end especially if the woman dey overdo and becoming a petulant.
An average naija woman deserves tough and tougher hand, that's d only way for her to respect d union, when u show weak on a woman, she would definitely ride on u. I hv had a lot of experience that's why they don't misbehave where I am.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by JovialJune(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2022
Richsteemit:

You self you dey see your gender.

I love her energy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Emmacy001: 6:38pm On May 08, 2022
As long as you don't cheat, you're hardwoking, God fearing( Doesn't mean we no go dey do party o) and you love me... I'm good to go
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Richsteemit: 6:40pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:

I love her energy cheesy

The energy wey go implicate her very soon. You better advice her to dey calm down
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v more than your rag tags of cloths.
Fake Heathrow Airport. See him like stick!

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

Lame line, try again mor.on.
Frustration personified...

No more attention for an empty headed human like you.

GTFOOH!
Shut up. See as he's dripping saliva. He goat coming here to insult his sister's mate.
BabaIbo ko, Father Ibo ni.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 08, 2022
AfroKnight:

cheesy grin
All my brothers are sane abeg. It’s just a slight misunderstanding

Anyways,

Still on still
better
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by OhiOfIhima: 6:50pm On May 08, 2022
Like... A decent woman who sees marriage as a union of two people who work, plan, do things together for a better tomorrow.

Dislike.... I h@te an entitle woman believing is you to do it with affirmative. I can't talk too much, so nagging woman is a no no for me.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 08, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
You know you ain't built like that?? Okay play and get yo bi$chin as$ smashed

this choppa gon make you do the chicken head like Chingy if you keep cappin an OG like that(On my mama)
Werey. You probably haven't entered a plane before forming American nigga.
Bloody talakanaire forming millionaire.
Ori e ti buru. Do your worst if you won't collect double, in fact, extinction dosage
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:52pm On May 08, 2022
Mrsserene:
Stay away from men who insist on marrying only financially stable woman. They are very lazy and want to shift their responsibilities to their wives. Real men pay all the bills without complain.
Pocket killer spotted, but u wan an already man. I keep telling people that baby mama is just d best way in this era.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.