Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (27106 Views)

Never Hit A Woman, Do This Instead. / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
I ll not die young.
You should die quickly & stop disturbing people.
Since you v established your mission, you ll get notified from DSS soon.
You can either be a sane citizen, do crime & die quickly or spend lengthy time in jail.
Choose your options well. Be a good boy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by JohnnyBling(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
Favfables1:
I share in your opinion chief undecided...
It'll truly be disastrous to have this kind of individual in ones life undecided....
I can't even wish this, for my enemy sef undecided...

Sadly...
These kind of women make up a very large population of females across the globe undecided...

They're still productive ones out there sha undecided...
I pray God brings more of them my way kiss...
More of them your way? You no go just collect one rest
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by SolexOlenin(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
"Is better to sleep on the roof than to sleep with a nagging wife."

I pray for a God-fearing woman; a submissive woman, a supportive one, great planner... My woman is the best mother there is. My woman is the best cook. She's beautiful and brilliant, full of wisdom.

This is my ideal woman!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Op....

When you are satisfy with the answers you get here... Go back to to romance section and create likewise question addressing it to the females sad sad angry

It is there already.

These are just fun threads to catch cruise. Naija no dey smile so make we dey cool off small small.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Beautygoddesss: 5:51pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:

But they are mostly disrespectful in western countries.
correct
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Beautygoddesss: 5:54pm On May 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i think in Africa, yes, many women have one or more of these above traits, but as soon as you leave the continent, it greatly diminishes. in the real world (where hunger and poverty isnt so prevalent) it is so easy to find a woman who doesnt have such above liability traits.
guy where do u tink africa learns all its nonsense character its from d real world.all manner of rubbish are legalized there so in the real world ladies there are actually worse.it is from them that africans copy and imitate
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Shadysen: 5:54pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

My man is a.good man. He's getting every thing good from me. But you this PoorSteemit, you are broke, black, long & hopeless.
black? I hope you are not from African.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by LINTUNE(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Any man that's not good should not expect any good woman. In fact anything good.
Last Drop
All you Redpilllers, set of lazy boys with one boxer for 3 days or for a week. You go marry refuse dump.
* You are not neat and you want a neat woman.
* You dey cheat & you wan marry a woman loyal to only you, na lie.
* You are not responsible & you want it all in a woman, I ll give you kaolin. Go & mould your woman.
It's either you all corporate or there ll be war no peace & hell ll loose.
That Toks2008, MrBrownJay1 are failed comedians.
The Goddess has spoken.
mumu de call herself goddess,u are insignificant my dear...so it's a crime now for men to wish for what they want eh?.so men have no right to have their own specs to look out for in a woman?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 5:57pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Have I seen you before?
Still d King of d jungle not simps u hv being going out with and offering rotten and smelling pussy
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Obiebanks007(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2022
A lady who can be supportive and bring out the best in me as a man.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by LINTUNE(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
gameboy727:
A woman like Amber Heard. That bishh is crazy.
lol, no pray for such narcissistic woman o, make u no die before ur time...Amber na psychopath, I de follow their story so I know....

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
Materialistic and lazy
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Obiebanks007(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
Already have 1 though
grin cool
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by teepain: 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
irunoko:
lol after destroying the decent ladies and pushing them to become what they were never, they're now looking for decent and sexually responsible woman

You all deserve the damaged,crazy, sexually reckless and entitled women.you turned good women into monsters for your selfish agendas so it's time to reap where you sowed Afterall they didn't become entitled and animalistic overnight

When some of you were gang raping, commiting pedophilia,kidnapping, beating ,deceiving young girls into human trafficking, spiking their drinks to abort, rape or prostitute or demanding for sex before employment or grades,you didn't know they'll turn to monsters.nigerian men make nigerian women and vice versa.live With it

And this is deep. Nobody plants okra and harvests corn. Whatever, we sow we will reap.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
BabaIbo:

Efulefu, rest na.

I do see and ignore your senseless comments on this forum, but once in a while fo.ols deserve heavy knock on their heads to help reset their heads.

Zukwanuike, you should be thinking how to make good use of your time rather than constituting nuisance everywhere.
[/s]
One of the dumbest on this site.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BabaIbo: 6:00pm On May 08, 2022
I like a woman that understands and flows with me and a woman that I understand and flows with.
A woman that brings aura of peace, growth and development into anywhere she enters.

I dislike snubs and proud women.

Note: The post is not about what I will do for her nor is it about the kind of man a woman likes.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bigpicture001: 6:00pm On May 08, 2022
You guyz should know this and. Know peace..

A rich guy can never love a. Woman in Africa because sh works and makes moneey... They will rather go for a more. Beautiful lady... And never a working lady over beauty...

But struggling middle class men will makke do with a working focus woman because he can't get a a beautiful one.. since. The. Beautiful ladies wants only the rich guyz..

So don't be deceived, a man's first choice oqf wife in Africa and world over is a beautiful woman and not a working focused Woman

The average guyz need such women so they can combine and climb the economic ladder...
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:01pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Na so your black,smelly,yeast Infested toto open waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Comr U WAN KILL OLOSHO FOR HERR?

Ashawooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by avrilwisedata: 6:01pm On May 08, 2022
otherway:
Unfortunately 95% of Nigerian ladies fall into your description.

So unfortunate.
Unverifiable statistics you put out there when u say "95% of..." . Let's stick to Majority and minority, that way we get a clearer picture rather than trying to be statistically specific when we don't even have facts to back up the figures.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by abimic(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't believe a woman get craz head for where I dey, it depends on d kind of man dem meet.
If u know how to put a woman where she belongs, na she go dey beg for peace not u

The relationship won't work, you two would be at loggerheads and there won't be peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Still d King of d jungle not simps u hv being going out with and offering rotten and smelling pussy
Monkey

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by AfroKnight: 6:04pm On May 08, 2022
cheesy
Which kind thread be this grin

Everywhere, fight.

Sweetplum,

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll not die young.
You can either be a sane citizen, do crime & die quickly or spend lengthy time in jail.
I'ma pop up at your house if you pop up in my mentions $ I gotta make you a scapegoat
Send me your location
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll not die young.
We gon slide, wet your shyt up and made it home 'fore you hear a siren
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Mrsserene: 6:06pm On May 08, 2022
Toks2008:
For me strongly dislike a woman who has an entitlement mentality, who believes she can use her body to make money or climb the social ladder and a woman with no serious drive to be financially independent.

This type of woman is a disaster to herself and to any man who is unfortunate to have her as a girlfriend or a wife.

The type of woman I pray for is one who is very industrious, submissive and sexually decent who will never sell her body for money.

So guys let us know the type of woman you want and the type you pray never to come across.
Are you sexually decent Oga?
Coz you attract your kind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 08, 2022
AfroKnight:
cheesy
Which kind thread be this grin

Everywhere, fight.

Sweetplum,
Warn your insane brothers that they should stop creating foolis h posts.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:06pm On May 08, 2022
abimic:

The relationship won't work, you two would be at loggerheads and there won't be peace.
For where I dey so, na women dey veg for peace not me. I never begged for peace to reign in a woman before.
D earlier u know how to put a woman where she belongs to d better for your health and sanity but its unfortunate that most men don't see it that way.
If a woman want care, she should be caring enough
If a woman want peace,sshe should bring peace
I don't celebrate stupidity and that's why some of my friends does not bring woman matter for where I dey bcs my tone and perception about women is totally different from them, they sees me as too tough on women
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 08, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
We gon slide, wet your shyt up and made it home 'fore you hear a siren
That's how it ll be for you.
Your people ll weep for you if you don't get the fuc k off.
This is your last warning.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by abimic(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Cos they are simps. I hate simps too. We dey see them for church.
However, I wish those still single good women. We v plenty good women who just need to meet the good men.

You really made the thread lively with your readily available defense to every stones thrown.
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Mrsserene: 6:10pm On May 08, 2022
Stay away from men who insist on marrying only financially stable woman. They are very lazy and want to shift their responsibilities to their wives. Real men pay all the bills without complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:10pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Monkey
I still remain d king of d jungle. So back with your rotten and smelly pussy to those simps. Pussy wey dog dun chop finish
Re: Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 08, 2022
Beautiful and Strong.

There are a lot of qualities i like in women but women who are clean,tidy and take physical fitness very seriously.

I dislike Fat Women and also Women who Nag, Insult.

Also i love Women who are able to break barriers and limitations and who dont accept the limitations society put on them.

A certain Manga/Anime Character comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.