Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35483 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 5:56am On May 24, 2022
henrybangs44:

Because most Nigerian women become senseless when they have money
In my opinion, that's not an excuse to be threatened by anyone's success, let alone one's wife. What Osinachi's husband did was a serious havoc
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 6:02am On May 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

You could have made sense but no, you decided to show your real self towards the end of your statement.

Men don't complain about that when they are with worthy women.

If you don't feel attacked, you should have ignored them like some ladies do.

Again, your lack of wisdom made you to make that statement in bold, without using words like some, many and other words that doesn't generalize.
Is your da.d, male sibl.ings, ma.le rel.atives, in fact all the ma.le in your gener.ation not or won't grow to be Nigerian men?
You can see how you shot yourself in the leg.

I dislike it when people generalize stu.pidly, and the funny thing is you're still praying to marry the same naija men.
Why lump the good and the bad together because of your dislike for some, why can't you direct your dislike to those you dislike?

Nawa o, you be olo.do ra.bata sha!

I wonder how one will think they've made a very wise comment, whereas they appear to be the biggest fool of the century. You feeling this way shows you are attacked by comment, and thus, guilty of it. Pls, turn a new leaf.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 6:06am On May 24, 2022
Elporo:

Mrs. Yemisi Edun - Managing Director - FCMB
Mariam Olusanya - Managing Director - GTBank (divorced less than 1 yr; initiated by husband)
Mrs. Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe - Managing Director - Fidelity Bank
Mrs. Tomi Somefun - Managing Director - Unity Bank
Mrs. Ireti Samuel-Ogbu - Managing Director - Managing Director, Citibank
Mrs Halima Buba - Managing Director SunTrust Bank
Mrs. Amina Mohammed - Dep Sec Gen United Nations
Mrs. Dorathy Akunyili - Former NAFDAC Chairman
Mrs. Folarunsho Alakija - FAMFA
Mrs. Bola Shagaya - Konica/Practoil

Ofcourse, when Olosho husband no gree am go night vigil (TDB with client for Radisson); why she no go say husband dey threatened by her success.

Is Osinachi Nwachukwu also and olosho whose husband murdered outta of jealousy? Take it or not, they are certain men who are jealous of their wives. Those successful women were only lucky not to jam such Agbako men. I've always pray to God that, no matter how successful I'm, my future husband should be more successful. It will be something of joy to me. I will like him to be more successful. I doubt if same could be said for most men
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 6:07am On May 24, 2022
nams77:

Not all men. Don't generalise pls

Just the way we have decent and great ladies among horrible ladies, same thing with the male folks
'most' men
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by nams77: 6:07am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

'most' men
Better.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Newton2024: 6:07am On May 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
*��OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*DATE: THURSDAY, MAY 19TH, 2022.*

*THEME: THE SEVEN SEALS -1.*

*MEMORISE:*
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. Revelation 6:1

*READ: Revelation 6:1 -2*

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

*MESSAGE*
*After the rapture has happened and God has taken His children out of this world, seven seals will be opened in heaven and some notable events will take place in the earth.*

Revelation 6:1-2 says:
*And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.*

When Jesus opened the first seal, John saw a man sitting on a white horse and holding a bow. The man was given a crown and then he went forth to conquer.

This man is the Anti-Christ. He will be given a crown over the whole world after the rapture.

*At that time, the whole world will come together under one body and he will be made the leader* . If you noticed in the passage above, he has a bow but no arrow.

This is because he will not conquer with force but with diplomacy. He will be perceived as a man of peace. He will be so diplomatic that he will be loved by everyone. He will even allow the Jews to rebuild the temple.

*There have been many speculations as to who the Anti-Christ is. At one time, people said it was Adolph Hitler, but clearly that is not correct* .

*Some people say that he is already born and will begin his campaign to rule the world when he is thirty years old. This is assuming that he will pattern his life after Jesus Christ. I cannot say who the Anti-Christ is, but one thing I know is that the devil is waiting eagerly for that time when he will raise him to rule the earth and since he knows that rapture will happen very soon, his own agent must also be ready.*

*For me, it doesn’t matter who the Anti-Christ is because I will not be here when he is ruling the world.*

*What about you? Will you still be here when the Anti-Christ arises? The answer to that question is not about what you say, but rather, how you live your life now. If you live holy now, then you will not be here then, but if you still engage in sin, then God help you when the Anti-Christ arises* .

*REFLECTION*
Some people will be safe in heaven by the time the Anti-Christ begins its rule on earth. Where will you be when that time comes?

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Nehemiah 9-11

*AUTHOR* : PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE

*HYMN 2: CONQERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW WE ARE.*

1 Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing ‘gainst His mighty power can e’er prevail.

Refrain:
Conquerors are we, thr’o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2 In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3 Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 6:08am On May 24, 2022
vickydevoka:

I think most 9ja women becomes rude when successful
Those who become rude, are the Oju Ori ola ri( those who are suddenly tested with success) and if care isn't taken, it get into most people's head
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 6:10am On May 24, 2022
blazepascal:
no ...instead of say naija men say nairaland men Are trash
Lol .... But they are mostly Nigerians na
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by blazepascal(m): 6:17am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol .... But they are mostly Nigerians na
any Way shaa grin all correct
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by LINTUNE(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol... Eleribu. Do I even have to waste my precious time replying you? I guess hoodlum like you gotta be put in his place. When I typed 'most', does that implies all? Of course you wouldn't know na. You also mentioned USA's president and I typed 'most Nigerian men'. Oga, before you respond foolishly some other time, try and relax and be a good reader. Don't just be too forward to respond so they can commend you for being wise coz you might end up making a very big.... Fool outta yourself. And I'm sure the reason why you are so pained is because you fall into this category of bittered men. If others' successes hurt you so bad, learn from them how they became successful, be happy for them, and not jealous. A word, they say is a enough for the wise. That's my Kobo for you.
lol,you ended up not making any point,just insults as expected ..u are just too dumb that u didn't even understand what u wrote..the idea that men are threatened by successful women is myth, I just gave y examples of very successful happily married women, far more successful than their husbands...so shut up if u having nothing sensible to say. grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 7:33am On May 24, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol,you ended up not making any point,just insults as expected ..u are just too dumb that u didn't even understand what u wrote..the idea that men are threatened by successful women is myth, I just gave y examples of very successful happily married women, far more successful than their husbands...so shut up if u having nothing sensible to say. grin
Lol... On to thee oh Lord. This one's daftness is far beyond what my mortal self can handle. Take control oh Lord.

cry cry cry cry me right now as I wonder how those who surround you put up with this level of daftness. They will survive. It's well
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

In my opinion, that's not an excuse to be threatened by anyone's success, let alone one's wife. What Osinachi's husband did was a serious havoc
Osinachi's husband is an animal. But it's only few Nigerian men that can handle the new era where women are equally earning seriously, and most Nigerian women become disrespectful and b*tches when they start seeing small money. Personally I Dont think I've seen any woman that will disrespect me whatsoever, but they do it to others
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by LINTUNE(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol... On to thee oh Lord. This one's daftness is far beyond what my mortal self can handle. Take control oh Lord.

cry cry cry cry me right now as I wonder how those who surround you put up with this level of daftness. They will survive. It's well
cry me a river baby ,u are too daft for me to argue with.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2022
Afolashade00:

Thank you, I hope you're doing great
Yes baby. I'm doing spectacular.
How's your week going baby.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

I dey bro
Oh wow! That's great
Hope you are good too?
Yes baby I'm doing great too
Apologies for the late response
It's fine baby. How's your week going baby
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

I dey bro
Oh wow! That's great
Hope you are good too?
Yes baby I'm doing great too
Apologies for the late response
It's fine baby.. How's your week going baby
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2022
Ninisun:

Thanks, have a great week.
Good morning baby
Here's my number. Please whatsapp me so I can have yours 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2022
joyousever:
I'm doing well, you? Happy new week ahead to you too
I'm doing great dear
Thank you so much sweetie
Please whatsapp me so I can have your number 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

I'm fine and you?
how about your weekend? though it is ending tonight cheesy.
Good morning baby.

I'm doing spectacular baby

Lol, baby you're very funny. My weekend was fabulous.

How's your week going baby
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2022
TimeArena:

Thank you cool
You're welcome baby

Sweetie please send your number to me on whatsapp. Here's mine 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
hullo MisterKennedy
Good morning baby.
I noticed you tried sending me an email.
Baby I miss you so much.
Here's my number baby. Please send me a message on whatsapp so that I can have yours baby. 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ukaface(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good morning baby.
I noticed you tried sending me an email.
Baby I miss you so much.
Here's my number baby. Please send me a message on whatsapp so that I can have yours baby. 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7
who you be?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good morning baby
Here's my number. Please whatsapp me so I can have yours 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7

Please I can never be your baby, what exactly do you want that should make me send you a message on WhatsApp? Please I'm not a visitor here for relationships or DMs... I'm someone's wife cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by abdulwassi(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2022
Best49:
pls dnt generalise cause theis are some women that work to help & be supportive to there spouse
y

Okay
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by vickydevoka(m): 2:49am On May 25, 2022
Stargurl20:

Those who become rude, are the Oju Ori ola ri( those who are suddenly tested with success) and if care isn't taken, it get into most people's head
Exactly. You nailed it my dear. That's y rich people hardly marry poor people. They already know their humility is bcus of their present situation. If u try to test poor men or women with wealth.to check their attitude most will fail

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 25, 2022
U get sense jare...not like those that usually say tall,dark and handsome.....
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 25, 2022
"Que sera sera".i like your signature...spanish translation of "whatever will be will be"...right?
Stargurl20:

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 8:29am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Be a redpilller with me n let your home boil like hot water.
NO REDPILLERS HOME BOILS LIKE HOT WATER. IT TAKES OTHER MEN TO DEFEND WOMAN NT WOMEN THEMSELVES. TALKING ABOUT H6E BOILING LIKE HOT WATER DEPENDS ON MEN AROUND YOU WHO ARE READY TO DANCE TO ANY MANIPULATIVE SONG. I LAUGH ANY TIME I SEE WOMEN ISSUING THREAT AND STILL TALKING DOWN ON MEN BECAUSE ITS STILL MEN WHO THEY HOPE ON ITIMES OF DIFFICULTY. EVERY STANDING HOME IS CONTROLLED BY A REDPILLER, AND AN UNSELFISH SUPPORTIVE WOMEN. NO FEMINIST ENJOYS A HAPPY MARIAGE HOME
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
NO REDPILLERS HOME BOILS LIKE HOT WATER. IT TAKES OTHER MEN TO DEFEND WOMAN NT WOMEN THEMSELVES. TALKING ABOUT H6E BOILING LIKE HOT WATER DEPENDS ON MEN AROUND YOU WHO ARE READY TO DANCE TO ANY MANIPULATIVE SONG. I LAUGH ANY TIME I SEE WOMEN ISSUING THREAT AND STILL TALKING DOWN ON MEN BECAUSE ITS STILL MEN WHO THEY HOPE ON ITIMES OF DIFFICULTY. EVERY STANDING HOME IS CONTROLLED BY A REDPILLER, AND AN UNSELFISH SUPPORTIVE WOMEN. NO FEMINIST ENJOYS A HAPPY MARIAGE HOME
Define redpilller to know if you are a real man.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 9:13am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

I LITTERALY DEFINED IT IN MY PREVIOUS QUOTE HANTY. I KNOW U DEFINE REDPILLERS AS MEN WHO HATES WOMEN, SO MY DEFINITION WON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU IF U DNT FIND WHAT U ARE LOOKING THERE.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
I LITTERALY DEFINED IT IN MY PREVIOUS QUOTE HANTY. I KNOW U DEFINE REDPILLERS AS MEN WHO HATES WOMEN, SO MY DEFINITION WON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU IF U DNT FIND WHAT U ARE LOOKING THERE.
Honestly I didn't see your precious post. Kindly define again so that I can learn.
Lastly, using caps lock only to type is not aesthetic. Use sentence case.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 9:19am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

I GUESS U ARE MARRIED. SOO DID U MARRY A SIMP ? IF YES THEN I COMMEND U ON BEING THE HEAD OF UR HOME . I DNT GET HOW WOMEN WANT A SINP THAT PROVIDES FOR THEM

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.