Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35461 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 9:29am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Honestly I didn't see your precious post. Kindly define again so that I can learn.
Lastly, using caps lock only to type is not aesthetic. Use sentence case.
MY USING CAPLOCK IS BECUS I AM MAKING USE OF A JAVA PHONE NOW. I DIDN'T SAY "PRECIOUS" BUT "PREVIOUS". I LITTLE DEFINITION IS THAT A REDPILLER IS ANY MAN THAT DOESN'T ALLOW MANIPULATION TO RULE OVER HIM. A REDPILLER IS A MAN WHO GIVES CREDIT TO ANYONE ABORDING TO UR WORK , AND NT ACCORDING TO GENDER.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 9:33am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Honestly I didn't see your precious post. Kindly define again so that I can learn.
A redpiller is a man who puts his family first ahead of any other thing. A redpiller doesn't know how to try women , but learns how to treat women and people at large.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 9:34am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Emotion doesn't rule a redpiller , but reality counts first.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 9:37am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

A REDPILLER IS A REAL MAN "A PROVIDER, A PROTECTOR, A TEACHER , A STUDENT ETC". A REDPILLER TREATS PEOPLE RIGHT , AND NT JUST WOMEN. GOD BLESS ALL REDPILLERS | GOD BLESS ALL REAL MEN||
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 9:40am On May 25, 2022
Stargurl20:

In my opinion, that's not an excuse to be threatened by anyone's success, let alone one's wife. What Osinachi's husband did was a serious havoc
OSINACHI WAS MORE DANGEROUS TO HERSELF THAN HER HUSBAND
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
A REDPILLER IS A REAL MAN "A PROVIDER, A PROTECTOR, A TEACHER , A STUDENT ETC". A REDPILLER TREATS PEOPLE RIGHT , AND NT JUST WOMEN. GOD BLESS ALL REDPILLERS | GOD BLESS ALL REAL MEN||
That's the definition of a Nairaland simp.
Am glad you are one cos I love simps.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Emotion doesn't rule a redpiller , but reality counts first.
What about empathy?
Empathy is above emotion.
Think about that!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
A redpiller is a man who puts his family first ahead of any other thing. A redpiller doesn't know how to try women , but learns how to treat women and people at large.
Which one be try women?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
MY USING CAPLOCK IS BECUS I AM MAKING USE OF A JAVA PHONE NOW. I DIDN'T SAY "PRECIOUS" BUT "PREVIOUS". I LITTLE DEFINITION IS THAT A REDPILLER IS ANY MAN THAT DOESN'T ALLOW MANIPULATION TO RULE OVER HIM. A REDPILLER IS A MAN WHO GIVES CREDIT TO ANYONE ABORDING TO UR WORK , AND NT ACCORDING TO GENDER.
Ok. You v a point here. As in no sentiments. This is different bfron those uneducated boys of Nairaland's version
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 9:56am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Which one be try women?
HAHAHA SORRY FOR THE ERROR. I MEAN TREAT NOT TRY
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 10:01am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's the definition of a Nairaland simp.
Am glad you are one cos I love simps.
U MEAN THAT A NAIRALAND SIMP IS DIFFERENT FROM A REAL LIFE SIMP ? A REAL LIFE SIMP IS A MAN THAT GETS CONTROLLED BY WOMEN , AND SUPPORT ANYTHNG WOMEN DO NOR MATTER HOW EVIL IT IS. GUESS WHAT ?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
HAHAHA SORRY FOR THE ERROR. I MEAN TREAT NOT TRY
Ok. In one of your description, you said redpilller is a provider. Your comrades in red pills here see providing for others as begging for alms or depending on them. They are stingy or irresponsible.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 10:03am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
That's the definition of a Nairaland simp. Am glad you are one cos I love simps.
HAHAHA AM NOT A SIMP HANTY.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U MEAN THAT A NAIRALAND SIMP IS DIFFERENT FROM A REAL LIFE SIMP ? A REAL LIFE SIMP IS A MAN THAT GETS CONTROLLED BY WOMEN , AND SUPPORT ANYTHNG WOMEN DO NOR MATTER HOW EVIL IT IS. GUESS WHAT ?
A Nairaland simp is a good man that provides, has listening hears and compassionate. In fact a good man is a simp to those lazy boys on this site forming macho.
A man controlled by a woman ll be controlled by fellow men. That's emotional weakness
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 10:08am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. In one of your description, you said redpilller is a provider. Your comrades in red pills here see providing for others as begging for alms or depending on them. They are stingy or irresponsible.
HAHAHAHA I HAVE NOT COMRADES. ITS EASIER FOR A MAN TO STAND WITHOUT MUCH HELP , BUT WOMEN HARD\CANT STAND WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM MOSTLY MEN. THATS HOW GOD CREATED IT , WOMEN ARE TOO HYPOCRITICAL AND SELFISH. THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH THEM ( AM SORRY FOR USING SUCH WORDS ) , BUT ITS TRUE
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 10:12am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

A Nairaland simp is a good man that provides, has listening hears and compassionate. In fact a good man is a simp to those lazy boys on this site forming macho.
A man controlled by a woman ll be controlled by fellow men. That's emotional weakness
U ARE WRONG HANTY. A MAN CNTROLLED BY WOMEN MUSTN'T BE CNTROLLED BY MEN. WOMEN USES EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL TO MANIPULATION SIMPS, WHILE MEN CNT DO SUCH
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ssoofftt(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2022
Interesting
Legit ways to make money check my signature
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U ARE WRONG HANTY. A MAN CNTROLLED BY WOMEN MUSTN'T BE CNTROLLED BY MEN. WOMEN USES EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL TO MANIPULATION SIMPS, WHILE MEN CNT DO SUCH
A wise man won't be emotionally won by a woman. There's diplomacy in relationship. Give what belongs to a woman to a woman and have your peace, adoration and love of your woman. Do like a redpilller and burn your home.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Paulianfa(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

Ur husband no do u? I thought this question is for Miss not Mrs.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Paulianfa(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.

U can mould one for urself cos there's no such niggas on earth except u jazz am.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 10:43am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

A wise man won't be emotionally won by a woman. There's diplomacy in relationship. Give what belongs to a woman to a woman and have your peace, adoration and love of your woman. Do like a redpilller and burn your home.
A HOME WITHOUT A REDPILLER GET DESTROYED. CAN U DEFINE A REAL WOMAN TO ME ? I NEED TO LEARN TOO
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
A HOME WITHOUT A REDPILLER GET DESTROYED. CAN U DEFINE A REAL WOMAN TO ME ? I NEED TO LEARN TOO
Submissive, lovely, empathetic, respectful & ll love to be loved in return to avoid being scornful.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by citywal(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2022
When we think about finding someone, falling in love, and settling down, we rarely like to think
about one of the possible outcomes of getting married or getting divorced. Divorce is,
unfortunately, a real part of some relationships. that doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. While
you can’t prevent life from getting in the way, you can make sure your relationship is as strong
as possible to withstand them. And, ideally, that starts way before you even get married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-oghen7gMU
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 11:28am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Submissive, lovely, empathetic, respectful & ll love to be loved in return to avoid being scornful.
U ARE A TYPICAL WOMAN.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MadamVanessa(f): 11:37am On May 25, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi dear

Happy Sunday to you

You've never replied me. I've been chatting you up but you've never replied.

I really like you. You're very simple and down-to-earth and I like your honesty

Please just say hi at least to me. If you don't reply me I really feel hurt and it reduces my self esteem.

Please say hi to me dear

Hi

so sorry, I got banned hence i couldn't reply on time. Please I am so sorry for ignoring you all these while.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 12:30pm On May 25, 2022
Favorolasupo:
"Que sera sera".i like your signature...spanish translation of "whatever will be will be"...right?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Hi

so sorry, I got banned hence i couldn't reply on time. Please I am so sorry for ignoring you all these while.
Oh wow! Ok dear. I was thinking maybe the silence was because you're not interested in me.

It's been like since last year I've been begging my stars that you reply me. I thank God you finally did.

But Vanessa please whatsapp me. If anything happens to your Nairaland account I won't know how to connect with you again.

Here's my number Vanessa. It's my whatsapp number too 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Divay22(f): 10:43am On May 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
"restrained" angry
lol...
Alright Sir cheesy angry
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Lovelydaisies: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2022
DonroxyII:
Don't expect civility in a Market Square: VGC pikin that enters Ajegunle must be ready for anything:

Welcome to Nairaland!

I know. I already have that in mind. Thanks. It's just difficult to ignore sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Lovelydaisies: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Toks2008:

This was exactly why I cautioned Sweetplum in the original thread.

It is total foolishness to start attacking another person cos they expressed their desire.

I just don't understand.

It's just crazy in here.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TheSourcerer: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

What about empathy?
Empathy is above emotion.
Think about that!
Hi this is a random post to remind you to smile, smiley it helps xx
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by advanceDNA: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Heathrow44:

If u re all u say u are, Y re u still looking for a man?

Savage..

.their pride too much...they will always come and say how they are not on your level..but
In reality..they dont even have level..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.