Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35471 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Allisgud: 8:47pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
but he doesn't mean the dick will be long,he should just be skillful with it abi
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2022
Money
Money
Money
Money
Money
Money
Money
Money
Money
Money

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2022
baba4thegehs:
Dem no get spec!!!

Just have money and have sense.

That's all they want.
na only money o,even if pesin no get sense dem no care.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ford101: 8:47pm On May 21, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.
All men on this forum thought all women are lik their sisters and mom.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.
I guess you don't have a father. Shame on you and your mother.and that's how it ll continu in your line on earth.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
I like to suck girls with pointed nipples
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
Jehovah carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house....

Carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house.... if you know it, sing with me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ezegenigbonine: 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
stephenolamide:

No wonder, na igbo girl

Idiot

Igbo dey answer olamide

What's the meaning of olamide in igbo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by blazepascal(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.
lol go and mould your man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Caleycashh: 8:49pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men you are a on a long thing!

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Connected1: 8:50pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

Just talk say you no wan marry.

Shuuu

Nawa oh

Shey na you talk say no one is perfect but you dae find Perfecto.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 8:50pm On May 21, 2022
A man whose Visions and life purposes will align with mine.

Someone who will help me to be a better version of myself and definitely a kind person.

Looks doesn't really matter but he should sha be tall

Someone who will always tell people about his wife and what she does. My supposed hubby doing a Word of Mouth advert for me is important kiss

Above all, someone who loves the Lord.

Meanwhile, check out this Luxury Frank Muller.

Price: 70K

To order, call or Whatsapp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Khalifahoodz: 8:51pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=112630973][/quote] Even the dick u borrowed in your year two!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by gladdensir(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Caleycashh: 8:51pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:

you are on a long thing... you'll get old before getting such man, rubbish you want a man you can manipulate!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by blazepascal(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2022
Stargurl20:
@Choilila, don't mind them jare. Infact, the way some NL men comment here speaks a lot about their level in all ramifications. At times I laugh at their comments wondering how much they have gan that they will be ranting that women are eating their money. A true rich and successful man with care less about it. Na those with peanuts get bad mouth, pride on top nothing.

Make woman just dey independent be Koko. And do not say because u are independent and so u wouldn't be respectful or submissive to your man but at the say time do not take trash from them. Naija men are good at dishing out trash
no ...instead of say naija men say nairaland men Are trash
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by natddon1: 8:54pm On May 21, 2022
This woman go spoil sha
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by matm: 8:54pm On May 21, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I'm 100% sure you didn't get the question well.. Maybe, you didn't carefully read it before going on to display your sexual perversions..

Exactly. Display of sexual pervasiveness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:
Well as they say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is a sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7115322/guys-what-type-woman-pray

As for me I pray that no lady should ever come across a woman beater but I believe there are other types of men ladies don't pray to come across.

So ladies tell us the type of man you pray never to come across and the type you strongly wish for.

Most ladies want a man that can provide. Provide what exactly? I think they should be more specific before they end up with a man that will graciously provide them to Baba as a living sacrifice.

Afterall that one na provision too grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2022
TimeArena:
A man whose Visions and life purposes will align with mine.

Someone who will help me to be a better version of myself and definitely a kind person.

Looks doesn't really matter but he should sha be tall

Someone who will always tell people about his wife and what she does. My supposed hubby doing a Word of Mouth advert for me is important :Dj

Above all, someone who loves the Lord.

Meanwhile, check out this Luxury Frank Muller.

Price: 70K

To order, call or Whatsapp

Looks does not matter BUT HE MUST BE TALL.

SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by LIGHTROOM: 8:55pm On May 21, 2022
What if you find your type, but you are not your types type,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by blazepascal(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2022
grin
Oracleforce:

A man that gossip as you do....gossip about people
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Sultty(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I'm 100% sure you didn't get the question well.. Maybe, you didn't carefully read it before going on to display your sexual perversions..
hehehehe, evening newspaper sef dey dey hornny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Slynation(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You need a robot...grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Traplord09: 8:56pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Jobless people see them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by blazepascal(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2022
ukaface:
I don't know the kind of man I want.
But I have lot of dislikes
lets see your dislikes

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

Looks does not matter BUT HE MUST BE TALL.

SMH!

I am short cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by IVORY2009(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.

I can absolutely say perhaps u are not attractive that is the major reason.........
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Divay22(f): 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Thread meant for females but guys have taken over it shocked shocked
I feel ladies are more restrain than guys.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Josephkabila12: 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.

Madam pls watch what you say here. Why "All Men"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:
Well as they say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is a sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7115322/guys-what-type-woman-pray

As for me I pray that no lady should ever come across a woman beater but I believe there are other types of men ladies don't pray to come across.

So ladies tell us the type of man you pray never to come across and the type you strongly wish for.

A man with ED grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by gladdensir(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.