Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35470 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Hi this is a random post to remind you to smile, smiley it helps xx
I m smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by StAmbrose1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.
All men on this forum thought all women are lik their sisters and mom.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Your statement would barely hold water if you lived abroad with no negative Nigerian girls' influence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.