Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35480 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

So Olosho dey go church

When will these wonders end sef?

Lmaooooo...
You go soon collect another one
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 6:13pm On May 08, 2022
Stargurl20:
@Choilila, don't mind them jare. Infact, the way some NL men comment here speaks a lot about their level in all ramifications. At times I laugh at their comments wondering how much they have gan that they will be ranting that women are eating their money. A true rich and successful man with care less about it. Na those with peanuts get bad mouth, pride on top nothing.

Make woman just dey independent be Koko. And do not say because u are independent and so u wouldn't be respectful or submissive to your man but at the say time do not take trash from them. Naija men are good at dishing out trash

wahala for ladies wher first carry Nigerian Men as egg. Or as number one priority.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 6:13pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
You go soon collect another one

Lmaooo....
Aunty rest...
Let me leave you for now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Shadysen: 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
Make una comments, make I read.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
Stargurl20:
@Choilila, don't mind them jare. Infact, the way some NL men comment here speaks a lot about their level in all ramifications. At times I laugh at their comments wondering how much they have gan that they will be ranting that women are eating their money. A true rich and successful man with care less about it. Na those with peanuts get bad mouth, pride on top nothing.

Make woman just dey independent be Koko. And do not say because u are independent and so u wouldn't be respectful or submissive to your man but at the say time do not take trash from them. Naija men are good at dishing out trash

I think you got it wrong.

I personally care less how much my wife makes but the feeling that she is making her money is fulfilling but it is absurd for a lady to just exist by leveraging on what she gets from men.

That is a curse.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
Interesting.
Choilila:

Who told you those that travelled overseas changed to positively? . You can say "some ".

One Jude, if he's around the Woman can't step out nor thinking about going to her fashion school. She owned it +she is also a businesswoman .
My mama purity stays indoors 24H still the so-called Man return to overseas before she can step out.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 7:45pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's success has not threatened her Husband...

Then, which kinda success are you gonna possess that will threaten a real nigga....

Broke b!shes and fishy bra!ns...

I expect nothing less from you. Next time, before you carry your restless body to comment, try and read carefully, digest and interpret.
Ngozi Iweala is one of. Most Nigerian men feels threatened because of their mentality. And they are so prideful on top nothing.

You will hardly see a woman who's jealous of husband's progress. In fact, I as a person do pray that no matter how successful I'm, I pray that the man I will marry should be more successful. But the reverse is the case with most Nigerian men. If Osinachi had run for that devilish man she married, probably she wouldn't have died such painful that and I believe most women are suffering from similar thing.

Money, no be say una too get o... But pride too much like say na una dey feed entire world. Wahala for woman wey lazy wey not fit work hard and make any man show off with his peanuts go to hell. I'm not saying women shouldn't be submitted and respectful even when they are independent, but if the man is acting like demi god because of his peanuts, make him and his money irrelevant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 7:47pm On May 08, 2022
Choilila:

wahala for ladies wher first carry Nigerian Men as egg. Or as number one priority.

Nigerian men... Hmmm... Only those has traveled abroad and have their orientations changed positively are different. Most of them here are full of pride over nothing. Absolutely nothing. Them full NL here na. Wahala for woman wey see work wey no fit hustle be dey depend on their money and at the same time expect them not to treat her as trash

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nyascobar1414: 8:57pm On May 08, 2022
Stargurl20:

I expect nothing less from you. Next time, before you carry your restless body to comment, try and read carefully, digest and interpret.
Ngozi Iweala is one of. Most Nigerian men feels threatened because of their mentality. And they are so prideful on top nothing.

You will hardly see a woman who's jealous of husband's progress. In fact, I as a person do pray that no matter how successful I'm, I pray that the man I will marry should be more successful. But the reverse is the case with most Nigerian men. If Osinachi had run for that devilish man she married, probably she wouldn't have died such painful that and I believe most women are suffering from similar thing.

Money, no be say una too get o... But pride too much like say na una dey feed entire world. Wahala for woman wey lazy wey not fit work hard and make any man show off with his peanuts go to hell. I'm not saying women shouldn't be submitted and respectful even when they are independent, but if the man is acting like demi god because of his peanuts, make him and his money irrelevant.

You think men are filled with ego only cos of money

Last I heard, successful women are still looking for a man that will love them...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by amuwo1980: 9:13pm On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

And what is in it for me the man .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2022
fikayormi:
You will see them crawling out of their holes making a list which only Jesus have
On the contrary unlike their male counterpart who rushed to fill in the original thread into 4 or 5 pages before it hits frontpage, I believe ladies responses to this thread is very low and slow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BareFacedLies(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.

Your breast looks good for sucking grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 7:50am On May 09, 2022
Stargurl20:

Nigerian men... Hmmm... Only those has traveled abroad and have their orientations changed positively are different. Most of them here are full of pride over nothing. Absolutely nothing. Them full NL here na. Wahala for woman wey see work wey no fit hustle be dey depend on their money and at the same time expect them not to treat her as trash

Who told you those that travelled overseas changed to positively? . You can say "some ".

One Jude, if he's around the Woman can't step out nor thinking about going to her fashion school. She owned it +she is also a businesswoman .
My mama purity stays indoors 24H still the so-called Man return to overseas before she can step out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2022
Lalasticlala, let's see what the ladies have to say.

The men's version made front page about three weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by jamesversion: 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

At 36, you should not be making too much demands.

Your Value has dropped drastically. 21-28yr olds should be making such demands.

Pls don't take my post personally. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by jamesversion: 6:17pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.

If you are truly a child of God and a Virgin, I will love to meet you. Like we can marry. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by money121(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kharol1234: 8:42pm On May 21, 2022
grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by stephenolamide(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No wonder, na igbo girl
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Passionate888: 8:43pm On May 21, 2022
angry
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Oracleforce: 8:43pm On May 21, 2022
Choilila:
I pray to have a man that exhibits my same personalities . No stress no negative thinking.

A man that gossip as you do....gossip about people
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Oshodipikin: 8:43pm On May 21, 2022
What type of lady are you?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Channah1(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
I wish for a gentle and calm man. Financially ok with his own house even if its a bungalow.
Also, one who is caring and will give me 100% attention.

I don't want a man who argues. I don't want a poor or average man still struggling to make ends meet.
I don't want an "I too know" man or a woman beater.

I don't want an ugly looking man like jalodo2 and waistbead tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kharol1234: 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God help us

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Taku555(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

if she is not financially stable, you can be stable or rather make him stable

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

I had to tweak the title to accommodate their likes too. Sounds better.

I saw you modified the topic so she would be in line with it, because she went completely off point..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ukaface(f): 8:45pm On May 21, 2022
I don't know the kind of man I want.
But I have lot of dislikes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

End time child...
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by blazepascal(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2022
I have a sienna car i live in my bungalow im just managing my self although not yet married the only problem is i smoke. Those that make me irresponsible i just want to know?? Bcus pple say im too decent to smoke
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by ezegenigbonine: 8:46pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Take one

Either financial stable or good sex

Its hard to get a man that have this two characteristics

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

na only Bleep and money full this one head.you are only suitable for babymama

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by baba4thegehs: 8:46pm On May 21, 2022
Dem no get spec!!!

Just have money and have sense.

That's all they want.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.