Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Guy’s I’m Getting Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s I’m Getting Married (68907 Views)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Divay22(f): 2:31pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
Congratulations Dear
God bless your Home kiss

3 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by toujurs: 2:31pm On May 09, 2022
You seem to be a hard working and productive lady. 6 years isn't beans sha

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Vikelo1212: 2:32pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.

Congratulations sis.

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by toujurs: 2:33pm On May 09, 2022
Lvgirl:

After finishing Ur kpekus
Mumu, which one is finishing kpekus. Una no dey ever get sense

3 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by ikpumbe(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve

Update us.

Me self will contribute little to make that day a great day.

Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Uncleodi(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

He suffering from strabismus undecided

You must be an ophthalmologist

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Stanweezy(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2022
Don't mind all this bad belle ppl here, for ur guy to do this for u.

He loves and respect u, hold him tight

4 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by riczy(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:
Your shoe shine..

And you should hold on to that anointing . For a guy to fuvk you for six years and still choose you as a spouse is not ordinary. When we have lots of Men that misused Women in 6,5 4 months relationship because she wide open her vagina for him to put penis.

WELL SOMETIMES I BLAME THE WOMEN.
As if they(Women) dont enjoy d whole thing! Stop sounding like they were cowed into it

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by RALPHOW(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2022
Why buy cow?
When milk is free.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by fatytoy333(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Semi finals no mean say you go play finals. Ask Man city.
CHAI!
You wicked no be small
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Carbondioxide: 2:36pm On May 09, 2022
Congrats

Wish u well in ur endeavours
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kenturkey048(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2022
Themainboy22:
Exactly! even if she manage reach finals, she should wait till after 90 mins.
Bitter people everywhere...
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by justdream(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.

After e don nack u woto woto and slacken all the alignments, who e for leave u for bfo? Enjoy the moment and enjoy ur marriage. Cheers!
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MartinsD12(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
It will end in good news for you!!

I checked your profile and realized that you're not one of those felines that go about disrespecting men on this forum..

Please keep us posted as at when due, some of us may support you financially..

Dear nairalanders, we should also encourage and support good news, people's way forward, thanks...
What is good news that a lady was bleeped for 6 years that is fornication

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Christmasdon(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
. PLEASE tell us, is this ua babe knew u are in2 nairaland.
~since this years what has been your peoples say on this 6ix years, uncles, umunna,fathers-kinsmen,mom,dad,brothers,siblings.
~do you have kids with him?
quote me.
it will end well with you. CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by mod9: 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
You have been married for over six years OP, though it's been an illegal marriage. What you and your husband wants to do is to legalize the marriage. Some legal marriage don't even last one year. Congratulations in advance. All is well that ends well.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Iamntasaint: 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

We both deserve it
Me and Steve

Beautiful story. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Starz825(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
You mean say Nothing dey there again
Nothing dey shak you again..
Gegemu dey here ma fi iku sere... grin

9ice...I miss those days
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by seguno2: 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Looks like your guy has got himself a fine babe with better values. Please keep it up and wishing you guys happy married life. Cheers

Serial48:
Wasn’t scheduled to host the birthday party of this kid, so I came as a guest. As the party proceeded, the family’s driver beckoned on me from inside. The turning 10 years old celebrant wanted his lesson teacher to host his party because the person his parents had paid was slowing down the whole fun. I obliged.

As I was handed the mic to continue with the process, the previous mc beckoned me aside and handed me a paper. It contained a list of 10 questions I was to ask the celebrant towards the end of the party. I perused through it. The 9th question read:

Who is the wealthiest person you’ve ever known?

Like a general knowledge question heh? I would think. Maybe he’d answer Bill Gates as has been kids’ regular answer over the years, but does he KNOW Gates?

Apparently, there was an answer to all ten questions in a different slip. Each answer had previously been rehearsed with the kid as per the idea of the mc. He was to get 10/10, so he had to answer all questions right. I peeped into the answer to number 9 and I saw it was his father.

When I saw the answer, I better understood the question, so I chose to ask every other question except that. When we got to the 9th question, I created one easy enough for him to answer on the spot. He got it right. As a round of applause was being awarded to him on his correct answer, I sited the look on the mc and the celebrant’s mother’s face. They knew that wasn’t the question and was pissed I had changed it. They couldn’t wait for the party to be over before they rushed towards me demanding why.

As I had been expecting this confrontation, I already prepared a swift response.

At ten, you were already indirectly teaching a kid to value materialism above community and shared friendship. To put his guests who doubled as his friends, down, especially in the presence of their parents. Clearly, the celebrant’s father was the wealthiest of men who were gathered at that event, by a mile, but the effect of a seemingly harmless question would go on to plant a seed of discord in the minds of these young ones with many of them wanting to be accorded that sort of acknowledgment in the near future. The question had no bearing and held no relevance in any way to the occasion. There was no reason for why money would be glorified in a children’s party like ‘dorime’ in a regular night club, and not on my watch was I going to let that happen. Since the purpose for such question was to make the sponsor of the party feel important, I had ensured the question I created was in line with achieving the same or similar purpose. I had asked the lad who the kindest and most charitable person he had known was, and since, truly, his father was generous beyond measures, it was an easy one for him.

Ours is a society that has taken every opportunity to trample on decent, humble, honest, patient, loving, loyal and transparent people on the altar of money. The excessive praise singing, cheers and recognition is why people outdo themselves to achieve such status. People can be on a queue in a banking hall for hours while a person can waltz in at any time, straight into the manager’s office, and have a bulk of cash move into same office to satisfy his transaction as though waiting customers are any less. Cars can drive in a fueling station and the attendant before the very presence of people she’d told there was fuel scarcity, will make moves to satisfy this car.

On very many instance, the ‘iji-ego’ factor as used by Osita Iheme in the movie, billionaires, come to play. The society have on very many occasions, passed the message that money can get you through and to any place, can get you through and to anything at any time, and we’re surprised about the aftermath of these messages?

The desperation is yet to near its peak. Stay safe!

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by obatowon1(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
I am happy for you. You have an MC here for the wedding proper at 50% discount. O 7 o 557.887.14

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by junique629(f): 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
I don tell them before, no manual for relationship, e fit work for one person and fail for another
Serial48:

6 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MartinsD12(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
Nothing good about this , it's a mess up , six years of fornication, terrible bad , this doesn't show decency and it's not in line with good morals, it's simple a fornication relationship not marriage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Emperorx: 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
I love ur kind of woman pls keep it up I have no doubt u will make a good wife to Steve.I wish u the best

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by CSTRR: 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
We thank God for you and the rest of us, single men.

It would have been unfortunate if someone else married you after plenty of sex with your current fiance.

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2022
illegal cohabitation, lol... is that what she called living together?!
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Maynman: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

He suffering from strabismus undecided

Bitter hag. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by seguno2: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
MartinsD12:

Nothing good about this , it's a mess up , six years of fornication, terrible bad , this doesn't show decency and it's not in line with good morals, it's simple a fornication relationship not marriage

I hope that you know that Virgin Mary would have been stoned to death by people like you for her Holy pregnancy

6 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Christmasdon(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
fatytoy333:

CHAI!
You wicked no be small
NO MANCITY IN2 SEMIFINALS, HE IS NOT ACTUALLY WICKED. HE IS TALKING THE RIGHT PERSPECTIVE.AND FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by seguno2: 2:43pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
illegal cohabitation, lol... is that what she called living together?!

Is that not what it is
She seems like a very realistic person, which is a good thing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by BSdetective: 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
Would he still need to pay your bride price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.