Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70146 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by olancho: 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
It is very risky to discuss religion and politics.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by seborrhic: 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided
Osibanjo that said he would continue the legacies of PMB if elected president.
Legacies of incompetence,divisiveness,bigotry, parochialism and extremism.
He is already exhibiting how his master is known to handle Islamic and northern issues.

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BabaO2: 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided
Abeg, make constructive criticism, he should carry ak47 and head to sokoto and start firing anyone in sight? People like you can't deal with issues successfully
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Nktessy(f): 9:26pm On May 14, 2022
I was just still narrating the story to my friend this evening who said she hasn't read about Deborah's death. I just came online now and seeing another one. I don't just know. These set of people should have just remained in the desert ooo bcs that's where them n their forefathers belong. They are not meant to mingle with normal human beings

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by IDIOTmoderators: 9:26pm On May 14, 2022
holsconcept:
If religion is to continue peacefully in Nigeria, the verses containing violence has to be removed in the Bible and the Quran. This will prevent the future generation from engaging in this barbaric act. From some comments in the previous threads, some Muslims cited some verses in the Old Testament of the Bible to justify their actions against Deborah Samuel. Meanwhile, Christians have embraced the new Testament which preaches peace and love. In order to prevent unnecessary justification when this kind of animalistic behaviour occur, any violence act has to be removed from the Bible while same is done to the Quran. This is for peace to reign in the future.
I believe it is hard but it's the best
Hmmm this your suggestion carry weight o.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by osef(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
Is oshibanjo the president or chief security officer of the state or AIG, why do you seems to talk with so much venom instead of addressing the real issues
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Theoarhics: 9:27pm On May 14, 2022
If religious war really set now all these useless muslims go collect wotowoto
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Topmaike007(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Imposters have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
Muslim imposter in the same north, you mean those people that killed that girl are imposter? Didirin nie oponu ayeraye

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by realmindz: 9:27pm On May 14, 2022
hammer567:

THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS THINK, IT IS IN OUR NATURE TO BE KILLED.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT U, BUT I RATHER BE THE PERSON DOING THE KILLING THAN BE KILLED.

AS, I TALK AM, I MEAN AM.
Imagine the family of the girl, the only thing that can ease their pain is to get their revenge.
Then if they fail to plot a revenge in this their life time, then they have failed in life.
They should hunt these killers and make them bleed. They should find them and their family members and make them bleed or die trying to

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Noble1010: 9:28pm On May 14, 2022
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Bunch of hypocrite �

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by cyrilamx(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2022
DSC7:
Hmmmmmmm..

It's about time Christians start defending their selves...

Back then in Osas nursery and primary model school in Bama Maiduguri i dey enter school with dagger,, you chook me i chook you no case..

No be today headslammers start their madness...

Eyes have seen alot
Osas school in Maiduguri? An Edo man own school in core north?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Topmaike007(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2022
holsconcept:
If religion is to continue peacefully in Nigeria, the verses containing violence has to be removed in the Bible and the Quran. This will prevent the future generation from engaging in this barbaric act. From some comments in the previous threads, some Muslims cited some verses in the Old Testament of the Bible to justify their actions against Deborah Samuel. Meanwhile, Christians have embraced the new Testament which preaches peace and love. In order to prevent unnecessary justification when this kind of animalistic behaviour occur, any violence act has to be removed from the Bible while same is done to the Quran. This is for peace to reign in the future.
I believe it is hard but it's the best
have you ever see were christians kill for God or Christ
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Legendoo: 9:28pm On May 14, 2022
All points to the iq yet again.

Black's are easily brainwashed.

You can call them animals but they're similar to you people in the south , incase you didn't know. They simply got brainwashed by another doctrine. Lol

So let's fix the iq issue first, don't know how that's going to happen.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by LUAN(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2022
BnQoyyim:

1 Samuel 15: 3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Mathew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Let's consider these biblical verses my friend.

stupid man,... you don't even understand your useless Quran,.. you are jumping to understand the bible, do you think the bible can be understand by a fool? Or do you think the bible is like Quran that was written by a stupid pedophile or that neither understand himself nor things around him? Pedophile that his only mission on earth was to Bleep anything around him. Go and sit down, idiot of the century.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by playapayaski: 9:30pm On May 14, 2022
Noble1010:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Bunch of hypocrite �

Useless hypocrites I tell u.. religion and religious people are useless, all of them.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Haakeem(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2022
Theoarhics:
If religious war really set now all these useless muslims go collect wotowoto
make i hear! You are the terrorist here nw.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by bastardmod: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Imposters have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black

See the curse you people have become to the earth, like a sickness

....tueh!

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
realmindz:

Imagine the family of the girl, the only thing that can ease their pain is to get their revenge.
Then if they fail to plot a revenge in this their life time, then they have failed in life.
They should hunt these killers and make them bleed. They should find them and their family members and make them bleed or die trying to

NORTHERN MUSLIMS DEY FORGET SAY WE ARE BLACK LIKE THEM.

MEANING, WE ARE EQUALLY FOOLISH JUST LIKE THEM.

NOTHING STOP US, PLANTING CAR BOMB TO KILL MANY OF THEM.

WE DONT NEED TO BE MUSLIM TO DO THAT, ABI DEM NO SEE SAY, THE SUPER POWERS OF THIS WORLD ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

WE CAN DO THIS VIOLENCE BETTER THAN THEM.

WE CAN DO THE KILLING AND RAPING BETTER THAN THEM,.

EVEN HATING, WE GO GET FIRST CLASS.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by donbenie(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
Acidosis:

Christians in Sokoto don't have the numbers to defend themselves.

Those in the South are busy with Tiktok challenge. Trust me, many of them haven't been to a church in 10 years. They think running away from the church or claiming atheists on Nairaland will prevent them from dying in the heat of a religious crisis between the two religions .

An atheist will even get killed faster than a Christian in the north. Nothing can be more blasphemous to a typical Islamist than saying "Allah does not exists".
What's your business with Atheists?
Na so the foolish girl go over do and got what was coming for her..
Learn to mind your business and hopefully,you will live long to prattle about your Messiah..
Na so una dey look for who no look for una.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Mayeldah(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
It has been a grand plan since 1960 to sieze power and thereby control the narative

Gradually they siezed control of the military, police and other security operations in the country, they control the borders and the legislature

The Christians have been sleeping for too long, they were busy pursuing tithes and worldly riches while their muslim counter part are siezing control of the country

Nothing will come out of all these because their grand patron who is the president is an Islamic fanatic too who believes in Terrorism and ethnic domination.

If only our Southern politicians will come together to push for a balkanization fo the country for all ethnic nationalities to go their separate ways.

If only...

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by abbey621(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
LUAN:
stupid man,... you don't even understand your useless Quran,.. you are jumping to understand the bible, do you think the bible can be understand by a fool? Or do you think the bible is like Quran that was written by a stupid pedophile or that neither understand himself nor things around him? Pedophile that his only mission on earth was to Bleep anything around him. Go and sit down, idiot of the century.

Would Jesus be proud of what you wrote? Instead of you to fight his ignorance with positivity, you dey give him and his ignoramus fellows more ammunition.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
Okay oh
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Yankee101: 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
North is gone the way of Pakistan, only a bus stop away from Afghanistan
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by muykem: 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
They took away Africa loving gods like Ogun, sango e.t.c and replaced it with brutal, insensitive, intolerance religion called Islam. If Allah supports this fellow action, it means Allah is actually worst than Satan.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by alfarouq(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
This is not a new video.

If you check well, there are 2 ladies in the video one in Green and the other in Red. The one in green is Deborah's friend who was mistaken for Deborah in Red before the mob was guided to who amongst them is Deborah after which attention moved to Deborah in Red.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Bbdiyya: 9:36pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=112826836]Why are Muslims so troublesome.
Is this the teaching of your Mohammed?
I spit on y'all terrorists.[/quote
shut up, Christians did worse than what has happened in Sokoto, it's still fresh in our memory the gruesome murder of Fulani Traveller from Bauchi via Jos to Ondo.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ukaface(f): 9:36pm On May 14, 2022
Smh.....
These people sef
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by IbileIfe: 9:36pm On May 14, 2022
The very day I rise up against the Islamic terrorism in Nigeria, that will be the end of a united Nigeria.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by WibusJaga: 9:37pm On May 14, 2022
BnQoyyim:

1 Samuel 15: 3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Mathew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Let's consider these biblical verses my friend.

So has any Christian murdered a fellow Nigerian on account of these verses or has any Christian body ever defended such murderous act?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ella45(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
Bleep all those Muslims with their dirty and filthy religion.we go soon start to light their own brothers here tooo watch and see

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
abbey621:

Would Jesus be proud of what you wrote? Instead of you to fight his ignorance with positivity, you dey give him and his ignoramus fellows more ammunition.

NA LIE, GOD THE FATHER OF JESUS, WOULD SEND HIS CHILDREN TO WAR, NOT ONLY THAT, HE WILL JOIN THEM.

GO AND READ ABOUT THE BATTLE OF AJIALON.

CHRISTIANS DO THIS JIHARD BETTER THAN MUSLIMS.

IN MODERN TIMES, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DID A CRUSADE, THAT DETHRONE TURKEY EMPIRE.

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by LUAN(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
abbey621:

no, jesus won't be be happy because he said we should follow peace with all men, he said Said we should be a peace Maker,...but as I dey so ehnn,.. I dey vex for irrational being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.