Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70150 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ella45(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
To hell with all those Muslims with their dirty and filthy religion.we go soon start to light their own brothers here tooo watch and see
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Bigchristo: 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. No wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.

Islam needs to be reformed.
they will attack you for saying the truth
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by mozona(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2022
na wa ooh
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by weslay: 9:41pm On May 14, 2022
NoToPile:
I just watched this video, the girl was just standing by that bike and they went to drag her, those boys look less than 18 years and they were already dragging her bringing out sticks.

That girl in red and black quietly dodged and walked away.

Nawa, there's something fundamentally wrong with these people

Mass illiteracy is the fundamental issues.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DaniDani(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided

Very autistic indeed. These coward Christian politicians in Nigeria are the reason why these miserable worthless uncircumcised animals of northern Muslim keeping doing this. Silence kills, the silence of Christian public figures have caused us so many loss.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by abbey621(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
LUAN:
no, jesus won't be be happy because he said we should follow peace with all men, he said Said we should be a peace Maker,...but as I dey so ehnn,.. I dey vex for irrational being.

Yea, this is their plan. For religion to divide us and make us sin more. They want us to bash religion so that it can cover up for poverty, human wickedness and the uselessness of our government......Don't fall for their trap!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by IamAsiri: 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
McMay112:
This is gradually becoming serious on a daily bases. My Christian brothers this is war. Maybe we should start ours from south south by stoning the hausa guys and ladies in our own region to death so that they will equally share in the pain. The trauma of the first incident has not been healed and they are trying to create another. They are better be warn and the government of the day should interfere in this if they are not ready to create ethnic/religious war. To even ask, between Muslims and Christians who is full of blasphemy?

But that is not what we are being taught by Christ. Tempting as it is, it is wrong and two wrongs don't make a right. Moreover, some of these persecutions were what the early Christians also suffered for Christ's sake. Not saying that we should watch the country degenerate into a state of anarchy though.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ennyrah: 9:43pm On May 14, 2022
Killing is totally condemned but can people mind their business regarding religion.... this is becoming deliberate thing, focus on your own belief na and leave others to their own
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:46pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
IamAsiri:

But that is not what we are being taught by Christ. Tempting as it is, it is wrong and two wrongs don't make a right. Moreover, some of these persecutions were what the early Christians also suffered for Christ's sake. Not saying that we should watch the country degenerate into a state of anarchy though.
[/s]

U DONT KNOW CHRISTIAN ITY AND U DONT READ BIBLE OR GO TO CHURCH.

GO AND READ ABOUT THE BATTLE OF AJIALON.

GOD ROSE, ORDERE THE SUN AND MOON TO STAND STILL UNTIL THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, SLAUGHTERED ALL THEIR ADVERSARY.

SOONER OR LATER, WE WILL MEET THIS MUSLIMS ON THE BATTLE FIELD, WEARING THE CROSS.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by almarthins(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
McMay112:
This is gradually becoming serious on a daily bases. My Christian brothers this is war. Maybe we should start ours from south south by stoning the hausa guys and ladies in our own region to death so that they will equally share in the pain. The trauma of the first incident has not been healed and they are trying to create another. They are better be warn and the government of the day should interfere in this if they are not ready to create ethnic/religious war. To even ask, between Muslims and Christians who is full of blasphemy?

Jesus means Jehovah saves, jesus no command us to kill anyone under any circumstances.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Gabbriell: 9:49pm On May 14, 2022
holsconcept:
If religion is to continue peacefully in Nigeria, the verses containing violence has to be removed in the Bible and the Quran. This will prevent the future generation from engaging in this barbaric act. From some comments in the previous threads, some Muslims cited some verses in the Old Testament of the Bible to justify their actions against Deborah Samuel. Meanwhile, Christians have embraced the new Testament which preaches peace and love. In order to prevent unnecessary justification when this kind of animalistic behaviour occur, any violence act has to be removed from the Bible while same is done to the Quran. This is for peace to reign in the future.
I believe it is hard but it's the best

Above all is the 10 commandments. It's from old testament itself. That is the fall back for every christian.

Christians don't do violence. But if Muslims keep pushing their luck, the violence will breakout soon. There will be no winner only death.

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by bolacode: 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. No wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.

Islam needs to be reformed.

That religion is a global challenge
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by tallceejay(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ufuosman(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2022
D govt don't want to stop them... Too bad
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by sucess001(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided

Osinbajo is the commander in chief or you have another agenda?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:52pm On May 14, 2022
almarthins:

Jesus means Jehovah saves, jesus no command us to kill anyone under any circumstances.

U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN AND DONT GO TO CHURCH.

IS THIS THE SAME JESUS CHRIST, THAT SCATTER THE TABLES OF PEOPLE TRADING IN THE CHURCH.

JESUS CHRIST SAID; HE HAS GIVEN US THE POWER TO TREAD ON SERPENTS AND SCARPIONS AND OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY AND NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU.

LUKE 10:19-21
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2022
Acidosis:

Christians in Sokoto don't have the numbers to defend themselves.

Those in the South are busy with Tiktok challenge. Trust me, many of them haven't been to a church in 10 years. They think running away from the church or claiming atheists on Nairaland will prevent them from dying in the heat of a religious crisis between the two religions .

An atheist will even get killed faster than a Christian in the north. Nothing can be more blasphemous to a typical Islamist than saying "Allah does not exists".
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by FlyingKing: 9:53pm On May 14, 2022
THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEIE QUR'AN IS TEACHING THEM

SEE BELOW

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Ikinternational: 9:54pm On May 14, 2022
McMay112:

Don't even think it sir
Christians must retain the moral high ground

The quickest way to Nigeria's next civil war is religion
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Astar007: 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
[
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR COWARDICE.

WHEN WE WILL FIGHT THIS MUSLIMS, PASTORS AND PRIEST WILL BLESS OUR WEAPONS OF WAR, BEFORE WE GO INTO BATTLE.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Ikinternational: 9:56pm On May 14, 2022
Samson0599:
What do you expect when their religious leaders who are supposed to caution them gave them go ahead for more killings

This should be the top comment
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 14, 2022
Sadistic Animals that shouldn't share a country with humans. They should be made to stay there and let's see how they can survive as shoe Shiners, gate men and dustbin collectors. The cow herder in Asorock would be tending his cows. Parasitic bunch of idiiots
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
THE BIGGEST MISTAKE MUSLIMS WILL EVER MAKE, IS TO ASSUME WE ARE ALL NON VIOLENT IN CHRISTIANITY.

I AM A VERY VIOLENT CHRISTIAN.

I GO BEHEAD YOU, BURN YOU AND RAPE YOUR MUSLIM VIRGINS WITH HER HIJAB, WEN FIGHT START.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Brushstrokes20: 10:06pm On May 14, 2022
Pathetic bunch of brainwashed, barbaric, bloodthirsty animals! undecided
The doomed contraption is long overdue for undecided

... May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Anetorfavour: 10:06pm On May 14, 2022
DSC7:
Hmmmmmmm..

It's about time Christians start defending their selves...

Back then in Osas nursery and primary model school in Bama Maiduguri i dey enter school with dagger,, you chook me i chook you no case..

No be today headslammers start their madness...

Eyes have seen alot
My guy u funny oo! Nor go allow dem chuk u first oo mk u nor go faint oo, just do d chuking first den dem go get sense avoid u o!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by tradepunter: 10:07pm On May 14, 2022
Religion of peace my arsse
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by aAK1(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2022
Acidosis:

Thank God for her life. Northern Nigeria will certainly pay for these crimes.
they are already paying. They just don’t know yet
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by watersideboys: 10:08pm On May 14, 2022
There will never be peace in the North.
The sooner the south leaves the better
Prophet Muhammad can suck my dick
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 14, 2022
Ikinternational:

Don't even think it sir
Christians must retain the moral high ground

The quickest way to Nigeria's next civil war is religion
Dat thing wey dem d find,them go soon see am. Like say na Igbo girl dem kill like this?? Dat war for don start
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by IamAsiri: 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
hammer567:
[s][/s]

U DONT KNOW CHRISTIAN ITY AND U DONT READ BIBLE OR GO TO CHURCH.

GO AND READ ABOUT THE BATTLE OF AJIALON.

GOD ROSE, ORDERE THE SUN AND MOON TO STAND STILL UNTIL THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, SLAUGHTERED ALL THEIR ADVERSARY.

SOONER OR LATER, WE WILL MEET THIS MUSLIMS ON THE BATTLE FIELD, WEARING THE CROSS.

I am a believer, not just a nominal Christian. I know about when the Israelites were fighting to take the lands that the Lord had promised them. And I know when they had to follow instructions to destroy the inhabitants of those lands whenever the Lord asked them to do so. But, when Christ came to die for the world's sins, he gave everyone the opportunity to come to the kingdom of light (both gentiles and Jews alike). We also had the opportunity to become God's children, not because we were Israelites, but because Christ chose to make it possible by his greatest sacrifice. He however asked us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us; that if anyone slaps our left ear, we should turn our right; that blessed are we when we are persecuted for His sake...
We are not Jews or Israelites fighting to claim territories, but Christians hoping to be like Christ. It is not easy at all, but by the grace of God we will work towards being like Him.

Moreover, we are not street fighters but prayer warriors. All we have to do is fight on our knees. God says he will fight for us and we will hold our peace. We do not need to lift a finger before God brings terror into the camps of our enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.