Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45163 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin
Why will you be sharing pekus to bad boys and sugar daddies, it comes my turn you want serious relationship because im a good boy. Lie lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 1:54pm On May 24, 2022
ChoiliIa:
shut up Zahara Fatty Amma the potential bomb strapper.
How many Boko Haram diccks have you sucked

Frustration go kill you there.

Note.
this is a cloned account of mine @CHOILIIA.
so Becareful how you interact with him.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BabaIbo: 1:57pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
hmmmmmmm okay you were falsely accused on a faceless forum!? Just overlook it instead of issuing threats, you don't know that issuing treats can land you into bigger troubles undecided This is a faceless forum, nobody knows who the F**k you are, so why bother about a mere false accusation...you must be a very serious person who takes things personal

Anyways I am done trying to make you better

This is what you should have done at first, not the other one where you tried stoking the flame...

Moreover, because it is a faceless forum doesn't mean people should go about constituting nuisance and doing things they know they can't handle the repercussion.
People should learn to do the right thing always irrespective of the factors surrounding it.
So because it's a faceless forum, make she dey accuse people anyhow abi?

BTW, I never threatened her, I only said if I am not a rapist, may she experience that thing she accused me of, realizing she has done the wrong thing, she started crying wolf where there is none.
Let her learn to chest her actions.

There is a big difference between I will slap you for slapping me and may someone stronger than you slap you for slapping me.
In the first instance, you are threatening to take the action because you can.
In the second instance, you profess that someone will do that since you can't do it for some reasons, like not powerful enough to fight back.
You should be able to know where among the two instances my words to her fall.

Nothing in this can land me in trouble, I no be dumb person na, I chose my words well and think well before dropping it, it is a straightforward statement.

I'm a jovial person in nature, but I hate people calling people what they are not.

After all her gragra and opening mouth waah to insult people, now fear don catch her and she is now humble(gentle by force).

No mind me joor, I get time today for her type ni.
On a normal day, I would have overlooked her misbehaviour but today is not one of those days.

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 2:05pm On May 24, 2022
ChoiliIa:
ab0ki wey no here go school. How many children have you born at 19 years of age
Frustration go kill you there. keep trying the number may she might pick up nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
ChoiliIa:
cos I'd love to bang a northern pussy

Sorry I don't bang southern dick, they are too promiscuous for my standards.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Danwakae(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Change your male friends and stop this fallacy... U can't generalised all men because of your male jobless friends who have nothing to think about but sex... Worst is that they can go more than 2 rds...

Pls make good male friends , I have female friends too, which while joking or playing my mind doesn't even go to sex... If they respect you , they wouldn't think sex when they haven't express their love to u.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Mypeople2(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

It is not true .Check yourself very well.How do you dress? If you dress showing your boobs, even bishop will preach about sex that day.It all depends on the kind of discussion or topic a lady can contribute.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nackzy: 2:17pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Mypeople2:
It is not true .Check yourself very well.How do you dress? If you dress showing your boobs, even bishop will preach about sex that day.It all depends on the kind of discussion or topic a lady can contribute.
i think more on how to get money than sex, i think about money virtually every minutes,
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

My dear, whenever you can contact the Creator and query Him for creating men's biology to be constantly secreting sex-craving hormones in his body, please query Him. You as a lady have the privilege of mostly not being disturbed by sex-craving hormones except for two times in a month, both lasting for a few days. Imagine that the way you feel during those times in a month, a man mostly feels that way repeatedly everyday. Well, you won't understand. I am not talking about men's immorality. Your statement is centered on "sex thoughts". I am telling you that for a man, regular sex thoughts is as a result of his biology. What the man chooses to do with those thoughts is an entirely different matter.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Parisian: 2:34pm On May 24, 2022
Typical redpill rhetoric
LusciousLouis:
Port Harcourt ladies are rude Sha. Not surprised undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Wizmj4real(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Aunty why you be like this na?

Can you date or marry a man without GBOLA
YOU too love sex more than food no dey form
2 days from now e don dey hungry like mad, stop pretending jare DICK TOO SWEET

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2022
Quite pathetic

That this generalisation is being made by an overused pussy

E pain me gan shocked
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
Mypeople2:
Excuse me undecided do you know me more than me, if I dress to reveal boobs, I will not come here to complain. . . I dress modest and classic leaving little to see of my skin

It is a known fact that you men are always craving for sex, no matter how useful, productive or cool a mans friendship with a lady is, be will likely still ruin it because of sex
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by lastgenious(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
To be honest, sex is the only reward a man gets for all his trouble under the sun. Just think critically and see that there is truly nothing else.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Wizmj4real(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy
Have seen post stating that women love sex more than men, this is a lie. Men can do anything for sex. They can sleep with anything with holes.

The reason why most of these Redpillers are frustrated is because no free kpekus. Using Redpiller and insulting their fellow men for simping as disguise.

I can go on but this is a known fact men love sex.

In reality Women love Sex more than Men put sarcasm apart

FSH
LH
PROLACTIN
ESTRADIOL
PROGESTERONE
TESTOSTERONE
Are all hormones in a single woman and that keeps making them want a DICK

Ain't just saying it but it's a medical fact.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Elporo(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:

It would be pointless trying to argue with you,cause I know you are certainly part of the feminist movement that blame men for every single problem they encounter in life grin grin.

Including small breasts?

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Wizmj4real(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy
Have seen post stating that women love sex more than men, this is a lie. Men can do anything for sex. They can sleep with anything with holes.

The reason why most of these Redpillers are frustrated is because no free kpekus. Using Redpiller and insulting their fellow men for simping as disguise.

I can go on but this is a known fact men love sex.

I don dey think to Bleep u sef
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blinking001(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

stop denying.
I spot same thing between you and that Qatar2020,2021,2022 and maybe Qatar2023 if he might be alive to the year 2023.

it's a clue but I won't say it.
What clue? Say it already. I'm waiting
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blinking001(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

I correct her but she doesn't want to listen, she start to attack everybody
Lol. I understand now. So this whole episode is her ego fighting back cheesy
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by foolbuster: 2:56pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

This is not true. It is only losers that think about sex all the time. If what all the men in your life want is to have sex with you then it is because all you have to offer is sex. I can bet my ballz you are one of the so called slay queen or whatever.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Kingsteve(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
God can't help them, let them help themselves! Most men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole like goats, cows and soon they will be breaking holes on the wall just to put their dicks!
grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 3:00pm On May 24, 2022
foolbuster:

This is not true. It is only losers that think about sex all the time. If what all the men in your life want is to have sex with you then it is because all you have to offer is sex. I can bet my ballz you are one of the so called slay queen or whatever.
You are a fool indeed! Why bet your balls only, pls add your head and dick too, everyone is not a slay queen...if all the females in your house are slay queen I am not
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Medicalstudent: 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

It is not unnatural or preposterous. In as much as men should apply caution, neverthe less, their biological clock has been programmed to keep and maintain the principle of "go yea into the world and multiply". Any day men become lazy and less concerned about sex,then their would be a great tendency for human de-population in the face of the earth. But men shld tame their libido after all

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Wizmj4real(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerianization:

You are right. Men only think about sex. That's why they dress sexy, revealing sensitive parts of their body and CRYING TO GOD IN CHURCH TO TAKE THEM SHARPARLY OUT OF THEIR FATHER'S HOUSES (they also released the hit song CARRY ME DEY GO) where they can have as much sex as they want.

Men only think about sex truly.

And what do women think about
Crypto
Coding
Art and craft
Music
Comedy
Hustling and making money, etc.

With these few points of mine, I want to say that you are delusional.

Egbooooon pity small na
� � � � � �
U just killed somebody
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by stanley001(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2022
They are doing as if they don't like sex... Pretender
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Tranquility2345: 3:13pm On May 24, 2022
God1000:
Not all men, sex is overrated, real men hustle everyday and set their minds on productive things

Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit

Who told you Dangote and Tony no dey nack or think about sex? You must be a naive teenager undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by foolbuster: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
You are a fool indeed! Why bet your balls only, pls add your head and dick too, everyone is not a slay queen...if all the females in your house are slay queen I am not

No I am fool buster. I suffer fools.
Anyway, just stating the obvious here. You attract your own kind. For the fact you brought dick into this means you think of sex all the time too because that's all you have to offer. Even your uncouth mouth reeks of that of a runs girl.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
endsarrrs:

You shutdafuckup little senseless child with terrible upbringing
You are mad. Nonentity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.